• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern North West High School OOC

fancries1 fancries1 PlusUltra PlusUltra Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Astralworks Astralworks Hello hello! So if you'd like to suggest anything for the storyline or maybe you have any questions, you can just ask it here. We won't use turns here, but I think the basic norm is to respond if you're being interacted with. Also it's just a tiny recommendation, but it'd be helpful if you tag someone you want to interact with in your post. Do tell us if you're going to disappear, if you lose interest or if you will be gone and will not reply to the RP for awhile. I hope you guys have a lot of fun! The mystery will chill you to the core muahahaha

Hello hello everyone! I really hope you're doing well and I hope you're enjoying the RP. Just want to get to know you guys, so I thought we should start with timezones! Catori's is EST and mine is exactly the opposite of that, and by opposite I mean like, when it's day in her place it's night in mine. Would love to hear yours Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 fancries1 fancries1 !

Maybe, bit lost on the entire series of events since i need to catch up, like how the factions work and the school etc. That and what the forest is/why people are there.

Oh well we're still talking and getting the group together, but I think we're ready to leave soon to the forest. The factions are more like the classes in the realm. The school is pretty standard american school and I'm planning to have our first supernatural encounter in the forest. I guess it'll be the place where all of us would need to show our true powers.

I'm currently writing a post, should we just timeskip to the forest? I don't think there's much left to do in the school.

I support that idea also I'm posting to acknowledge that I'm here. Also I'm glad you're buying the bear spray because it's like 80 dollars and probably completely unnecessary lol

I kind of imagined the forest to be like the Olympic rainforest-- Big trees, lots of evergreens and ferns and it would be easy to get turned around inside. The terrain is rugged, difficult to walk across in some places, and there are lots of fallen trees and lots of rocks.
hoh-rain-forest-olympic-national-park_ng.jpg
d0c9a7831b3ea90cbfe3cde8cda7316e.jpg

I kind of imagined the forest to be like the Olympic rainforest-- Big trees, lots of evergreens and ferns and it would be easy to get turned around inside. The terrain is rugged, difficult to walk across in some places, and there are lots of fallen trees and lots of rocks.
hoh-rain-forest-olympic-national-park_ng.jpg
d0c9a7831b3ea90cbfe3cde8cda7316e.jpg
Looks great! Sets up the mood just right

Ooo hmm, will the sight of human blood trigger her?
It would distract her a bit and she would probably get a bit jittery, but she wouldn't attack people or anything. At least not at the moment since she just killed a rabbit

It would distract her a bit and she would probably get a bit jittery, but she wouldn't attack people or anything. At least not at the moment since she just killed a rabbit

Ah okay, I guess I'm still going back and forth between old witch, corpse, trail of blood or something else. Hmm what do you think?

Ah okay, I guess I'm still going back and forth between old witch, corpse, trail of blood or something else. Hmm what do you think?
Hm, well I think those are all good ideas and you could mix them a bit. Like a trail of blood leading to a corpse or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back