• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern North American Football League

LumaThePhoenix

Ten Thousand Club
(So I'm a huge football fan, and thought it would be great to have an NFL-like RP. Hopefully, I can get enough people on board to get this franchise off the ground! P.S., I already have a skill chart and CS on the ready!)

ATTENTION: The Las Vegas Dragons are the newest team in the North American Football League. Replacing the Rams of Los Angeles, who saw many of its members being picked up by other teams, the Las Vegas Dragons will be holding tryouts for all walk-ons from now until the start of the regular season. As of this moment, all positions are up for grabs, but only the best will make the final cut at the end of the preseason. Try out for whatever position you like, but remember that others will be competing for that position as well, and only a select few will earn the right to be named starters for Week 1. Best of luck to all of you.

-Noah D. Stractions, owner of the Las Vegas Dragons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back