• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Norcrest - The City of Danger [ Interest Check ]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

001d2af798c8ce8d86b89dfc41dab8f6ebb99e80.gif

Norcrest a city of danger, secrets, and crime. It is a city of high population and the government is a corrupt overlord. Cases get shoved under the rug, and people are hardly protected. With evil organizations and an uncaring governor, the city is vulnerable. A woman named Hana Hoshia has had enough, She organizes a group of superpowered humans much like herself, they form a group of vigilantes called The Royals. Their goal is to take down all the organizations in Norcrest, leaving the government itself for last. Their wish is to make the city into a utopia. Now they are recruiting young individuals to join their ranks. Things in Norcrest are about to change.

What is Norcrest like you ask?

Norcest is split int East, West, North and South. All divided by social class. It was a law passed by the local government years and years ago.

East Norcrest

East Norcrest is a clean and pristine area. This is where the government agencies and the President are. Crime here isn't as extreme as the other areas. Maybe the occasional murder, robbery or assault. The people of East Norcres have all the latest technology and state of the art facilities. The border cuts off North and South. Guarded by border officers who check IDs of those crossing. If you are a straggler from another part of Norcrest you under-go a series of questions.

North Norcrest

North Norcrest is what you would call the common ghetto. The area for low classed people. Things are run down, dirty and some things aren't even built. The gangs reside here, The Gold Mystics and The Red Scarves. Drug dealing, murder, shootings, you name it all happens here. It's a place where the most danger resides. You don't want to be caught out in the night time in this area. The gang leaders these days are up to no good. They've been smuggling drugs to sell into East Norcrest as well as the plotting of assassinations of high-level officials. They are in the middle on the watch list for the Royals. The border with the East and West, border patrol is only high on the Eastside.

West Norcrest

West Norcrest is the middle-class area. Things seem pretty normal here, regular buildings, shops nice schools. Your typical suburban area. While crime seems to be common here it's not as bad as the Northside. The only notable group here would be GLiTCH, a cyber-terrorist organization. That attacked the Eastside government agencies. Sending threats and warnings. They seem to mean business but are low on The Royals watch list. Another secret perhaps? They border with the South and the North Side. Border patrol is low here.

South Norcrest

South Norcrest is pretty much a mix of all. It's where those in the working class are. The buildings are quite nice and the people seem to be friendly. It even has a boardwalk that is open year-round due to Norcrest's nice tropical temperature. Though it's no escape from the constant danger of Norcrest. It's the home of the Valentino Family. A mafia group that has its eyes on bringing down the East Side. You've seen those mafia movies, that's what they are all about. Right now their target is on the higher-ups of Norcrest. They want one of their own in the office so that the city is in their control. They are code red on The Royals watch list.

As you can see Norcrest is no safe place.

× This RP is Literate I expect at least two to three proper paragraphs. I want proper grammar and punctuation. I understand writer's block happens and just let me know if you're having an off day and It'll be fine. Just let me know if you need a bit of a break as well.

× No NSFW content is allowed on this rp, as you know the RPN rules allow none of this, either fade to black or don't do anything at all. Kissing is okay, but if it gets too heavy touching then you know exactly when it's time to fade. Gore is okay, but don't describe it in detail, that's not necessary.

× Be polite to GMs, disrespect is not tolerated. They're GMs for a reason, they're here to make sure the RP stays in order. Respect their decisions and their rulings, if you have an issue with a GM contact me and I'll look into it.

× If someone is causing drama don't feed into it, just ignore it and alert an RPN staff They'll handle it, it's not worth getting in trouble for. Drama in roleplay is highly encouraged, who doesn't like a little drama between characters.

× Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated. I will not have anyone bullying someone for their identity, sexuality, religion or race. Discrimination of any sorts including those making fun of people with disabilities I will report you to RPN staff

× Metagaming, powerplaying, auto-hitting, auto-dodging are not allowed, as they remove freedoms from other roleplayers. Regardless of who your character is, they will not be the center of attention all the time, nor can they be the best at everything. Nor are they perfect in any way shape or form.

× Follow All RPN Rules and their policies

× Discord will be used for plotting, ooc talk and relationship talk. It is required, so check if you have one, if you don't, feel free to make one. There will be a regular OOC for those who do not wish to use Discord, once you're accepted I will send out an invite.

× We will be playing The Royals, most of the Crime Groups will be NPCs. Each event in the RP will be classified as Chapters.

× I would like a post once a week, that's all but, I understand people have lives. If you can't post let me know, I know people have jobs and school, I'm pretty understanding about that. Even I probably will have issues posting once a week sometimes. I'd like to make this RP comfortable and relaxed, it's not the end of the world if you don't post once a week.

Main × OOC × CS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back