• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Dawn Of A New Age - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

S n o w

Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)

Setting
Osaka, Japan
November 10th, Current Year

Rules
1. Post At Least Once A Week
2. No One Liners. One Paragraph Minimum Per Post
3. Third Person POV Only
4. PM If You Want To Play A Human

Dante Verren Dante Verren You only have two weaknesses.
Not sure if the regalia/exemplar parts being WIP means he's finished or you're still working on him, since an exemplar and many regalia were mentioned in Zentoku's history.

iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Wasn't sure whether to wait on this one or not since there's a WIP.
Having a vessel names kind of implies that she has/had a god. And vessel names tend to end with "ki". While I'll accept the human name since she seems to be godless, unless the god who chooses her doesn't have a clan/family name, it probably won't stay as that.

Regalia and Examplar are characters I am still working on. I thought I put three weaknesses but if I left one out I will go back and fix it.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be going on vacation for 10 days. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post for the next little while until I get back, but I'll finish up the character sheets for my regalia asap once I return—apologies for the long wait! I realize that Umeko might be needed with how the rp is starting so far, but if there's any way to progress the story without her, then by all means go ahead. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be sure to post at least once a week after my trip.

Yeah, agreed. Have a good time! Real life has kept me pretty busy as well, but I'll try to get a post up later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back