• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Nonconformist Flower Children

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Life isn't easy for the easygoing. You'd think it is, because that's the whole point, isn't it? Peace and love man- that's what it means to be a flower child. Well, it's hard to find the "peace and love" in panhandling for gas money to get to the next town. After you get spit on a few times, you'll need a few drags to keep you from breaking that serene expression and chucking your cup at the back of someone's head. You'd think between the four of us we'd be able to come up with some green. By green I mean money of course, not weed. We always have that.

In some ways, this lifestyle is easy. You don't gotta worry about your weight- you don't eat much, so you don't weigh much. You don't have to work in the morning- you can't apply for a job in a town that you'll only be in for two days at the most. Though in more ways than one, it mostly sucks. To say the least, boys start to smell pretty bad when they can only shower once a week at best. Not to mention that we live in a van.

To sum us up, we're irresponsible young adults that travel around in a smelly van and partake in the usage of drugs. I suppose you could call us hippies, though I suspect you've guessed that already.

Omg hello, hello! So as you can see I really wanna do a traveler type of roleplay. The setting is above. Four young adults, traveling around in a van, trying to survive and live life in a world that revolves around money that they don't have. It does seem a bit stereotypical, but all I have to say about that is oh well. Of course there's plenty more to the plot but it all depends on character backgrounds and such.

I want this to be a mature, detailed roleplay. Obviously there will be drug use, and that fits into the mature part of this. As far as detailed goes, I'd be expecting two or three paragraphs per post, AT LEAST. (And I don't mean paragraphs like the ones I'm using now or above. These are more like blurbs.) If you don't think you can manage that then it's very simple my dear, don't. This roleplay revolves heavily around character development and relationship development, which requires a bit of writing.

So as I just mentioned, four people. Excluding myself that's three. I'm looking for three dandy people to join this with me. I would prefer another girl and two dudes character wise, just to even up the genders I guess. I really hope I can get some people down for this!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great way to grow up :P This roleplay honestly sounds amazing though. Would it be more current, or set in the 60s-70s?

I'm sure it was! :D Haha, I'm pretty excited to get it going if we can get two more lovely individuals.

I was thinking maaaaybe like late 60's probably.

So interested! How is the character sign up going to work? Are you planning on having a deadline or anything like that?

Omg, yay!

I was going to wait until I had all three people before making the thread, that way I could make the thread closed and give you guys as much time as you need to make your character sheets without worrying that someone will finish theirs before you and steal your place haha.

Lmao, alright. Yay! I'm excited for this rp... I love stereotypical rps... I find them so much fun and cute cx. So yeah, tag me when you make the thread! I can always tag a few people for this rp...?I know a few people with good grammar, writing and what now. ^^

Will do! Hahaha don't worry about it. Nobody's a perfect typer lmao.

But yeah, if you know someone who'd be willing to take the last spot be my guest. I don't mind if you tag anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back