• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls: Island of Despair (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

The footsteps had started to become louder and louder as whoever is coming will soon arrive. For some unexplained reason, the patrons would have begun to feel a little sense of dread. And then all of a sudden, the door slammed open. The patrons would took notice of it as a tall pale slender woman entered the room. Her presences have filled the atmosphere with nothing but dread. Everything surrounding her seemed very off. She doesn't seemed to be very right. The patrons could have said something, but then they would felt something preventing them to say what they would want to say. The woman had went up to the stage, facing the patrons with a very soulless look accompanied with a very unfitting smug.

"Hello, honored guests, and welcome to my ISLAND OF DESPAIR! WARARARARARARA~!" She let out a maniacal laugh as she greeted the patrons. "Who the fuck are you?!" Amelia demanded with a very stern look on her face. "Who am I? Wow, you really moved on so fast despite the sudden massacre that just happened. I think I like you now. Buuuut, if you wanna know who I am, sure." The woman cleared her throat as she had begun to introduce herself.

3904e7e702422f04313ddf437cda2367.jpg

Ame-No-Minakanushi
-Supreme Kami, Forgotten God No.3: Gods' Divine Sin of Envy-

"Ame-No-Minakanushi, the first Kami to have ever existed...not like everyone knows about it. The first of the Zokasanshin, a subsidiary of the Kotoamatsukami. Again, not like everyone would knew about that, and nobody would fucking will! Buuuut anyway, now that I have entertained your question, you all probably wondering what the hell just happened here. If it isn't obvious to you, the staff and some of your buddies have all been murdered! Oh how horrible~! And now you're probably wondering who did it. I can see in your eyes that you're thinking that it was me. Bruh, I just got here. If I were the one who did it, I would have some blood on my hands. Oh no no no. Do you want to know who did it?"

Ame raised her finger towers the patrons.

"One of you. It was one of you who have done the deed. Buuut I'm not telling you who. This is something that should be solved by yourselves. Me? I'm just a host. That's right, you're all players to my killing game! Warararararara~!"

"Killing game?" Amelia spoke. She and Miku could not believe what the Kami had told them, even some of the patrons. "You mean to tell us that you invited us here to be a part of your sick game?! What the hell?! Why the fuck are you doing this?!" She angrily yelled. "Ding ding ding! Thaaaat's riiiiight! Warararara! And I thought you dumbasses wouldn't even buy it, buuuut you did! You fools have been lured into my game! As to why I'm doing this, well...I just want to see you all suffer. I want to see you all in pure utter despair as you whittle yourselves down little by little until there are none of you left. You know, like that Agatha Christie novel. I think it was called Ten Little Ni-" As Ame was about to finish her sentence, Amelia immediately drew out her hidden Derringer and shot the Kami in the head, seemingly killing her as she fell onto the floor.

"Oh my god, Amechi!" Miku yelled in shock. Clearly, Amelia has had enough. "We're getting out of here. Now." She coldly spoke, but as she and Miku were about to walk out of the room, Ame slowly got herself up on her feet with a very angry look. The bullet that struck her did not went through and it got stuck. Ame removed it and then said "You...BITCH! That may not hurt at all, but that really knocked me off my ass! If you wish to leave, I'm afraid I won't let you! You're gonna stay here and make my game enjoyable! But first, I'll have to make you pay dearly for shooting me! Think I could give you the slip huh? Too bad cause I'm now in the mood to kick your ass!"

ADVENT FORGOTTEN GOD: EVIL OF THE GODS NO.3: AME-NO-MINAKANUSHI

HP 2000/2000

Ame stepped off the stage as she made her way towards Amelia, picking up a chair as she went along. When she got her, Ame yelled "Eat this you goth bitch!" She raised the chair up high as she was about to slam it onto Amelia, only for her to intercept it with a strong kick through the chair and onto Ame's face, knocking her back. This got her much more angry than before. "Motherfucker!" She yelled.

(NOTE: For combat mechanics, please click here.)

@Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara @JackRipper Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @SilverDingo Icee Icee LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow @SolsticeArcanum VynnyBoy VynnyBoy @EclecticInk Raviole Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Opponent: Ame Topless Topless
Those sounds... that came from whoever rhose foorsteps belonged to.

Zenitsu shook like a leaf as he saw the woman. Memories of Co Upper six Daki flew in the young demon slayer's mind as he saw her.She looked like a demon but she wasn't one. Her sounds wasn't those of a demon. It wasn't those of a human either. Her looks looked familiar. She would have been part of his homeland's mythologies.
" Ka...Kami...are you some kind of deity?! " Zenitsu shouts. " Did Muzan Kibutsuji send you?! "The strange deity claimed that he and the others were invited to this island to be part of her twisted game."Why luring me? I'm not a Hashira! Just a puny Kinoe rank demon slayer!!!" He shouts." I don't want to die! I didn't kill anyone either!!! I can't barely kill a demon!!"

Zenitsu cried trying to escape the nightmare, only to hear the Kami, known as Ame claims that they can't escape. He needed to escape. Tanjiro,Nezuko and Inosuke needed him. Now he was alone without them.He had been on missions alone before the Entertainment dustrict mission though. It was scary,much like it is now.
Zenitsu,much like the rest of tne guests,was a cornered rat. He still had his katana but was too scared.

He blacked out.

Not for long though.

As Zenitsu was about to collaps,he still stood. As he rose back up,his eyes were closed. His was unconcious but still standing up as if still awake.
Not only that, the expresion on his face was changed. All trace of fear was gone. He looked serious. He grabbed the handle of his katana and took a deep breath.

"Thunder breathing...first form...Thunderclap and flash...Sixfold!

Zenitsu blitzes at the speed of light. He charges toward Ame and attempts to slash the Kami, six times, dashing and blitzing after every attempt.
"You might not be a demon...and might be a deity... but you are still malevolent...we will not serve as your playthings...It is my duty as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps...to bring you down..." the still sleepfighting Zenitsu said after each strike attempt.

Last edited:

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Party Room

BOSS BATTLE: STATUS INFORMATION

1695874173774.png

• HEALTH (100%)
  • ENERGY (100%)
  • Mental State: Extreme Rage
  • Battle Mode: Ballistic

Hasn't yet lit his fuse but may do so at any moment. Ready and willing to use all abilities in his arsenal to defeat the boss...though his actions may be a bit sporadic...

1695866200479.png

Whitty only glared as he saw the source of the footsteps. Everything was just as he feared. Just what he was so worried about in the beginning. This was no vacation. It was only a vacation in terms of an illusion of luxury before what will likely be everyone's deaths. All for someone's sick entertainment.

"I DON'T BELEIVE ANYTHING YOU TELL US ABOUT BLAMING OURSELVES, EVEN IF IT WAS SOMEONE HERE WHO DID THIS, IT WAS YOU WHO PUT THEM UP TO IT, I'M SURE OF IT!!" the bomb head hissed, his eyes continuing their ballistic rotations. "I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE, QUITE FRANKLY COULDN'T CARE LESS WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO DO, BUT I FOR ONE AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU CARRY THROUGH WITH YOUR SICK PLAN!!"

His vision was blurred, yet despite how enraged he was, how much he was overheating, he still hadn't lit his fuse. He could easily blow this place to smithereens if he willed it. Yet, what would that make him? It would make him no better than the sick killer or the sick owner of this game.

He didn't care what sort of being this Ame was. Her mannerisms showed him all he cared to know - she was selfish, manipulative and seeing how she fought the girl who attacked her, she was merciless. He didn't seem to care that being hit in the head didn't affect the entity. His own head was like that - he also could not be shot since bullets tended to deflect off of his intensely strong head. That just meant that there were other ways to harm her and he was determined to find them. He refused to let himself become her puppet and he cursed Carol for talking him out of his concerns about the letter in the first place. If he just followed on what he originally planned to do with the letter which was burn it to ash, he wouldn't even be here!

1695885700765.png
He threw the table in front of him first, sheer rage giving him the strength to do so as the condiments on the table went flying across the room. However, rage may not make him too accurate on his targeting. Gritting his teeth, the bomb head's head twitched involuntarily, one of his natural ways of trying to stop himself from unexpectedly lighting his fuse due to how much he was heating himself up at the moment. He then held his hands out, two fireballs forming, one in each hand. He hurled them right at Ame, his targeting being a bit better this time around.

He didn't care about the possibility that the girl that Ame was attacking could possibly be caught in the crossfire of either of his blasts. In fact, the way his vision was becoming distorted and tinted orange he could barely see her by this point. He barely registered light from another person near him. Perhaps someone else was just as enraged as he was? He wouldn't know and it was doubtful that he would care. In this state, he had one initiative and one initiative only. He was stopping at nothing to see it through.

Spades Slick
spades-slick-jack-noir.gif

• You knew it.

... Ok, you didn't.

So you didn't know the killer would be revealed so soon. Nor did you know that it would be a girl. Not that that surprises you, anyway. You're all for equal opportunity killing for all sexes.

However you're glad in some fucked up way that this turned out to be a weird kinky torture game for some deluded chick and not a real party gone horribly wrong. You feel more comfortable knowing your friends died at the hands of a lunatic for a premeditated reason. It would be disappointing if you found out this wasn't an elaborate trap and was in fact a simple resort getaway with a twist of fate. Although that is kinda what it is. Or what it started or as.

You see everyone else preparing to fight after hearing the long monolog from the fork assassin. You guess it's time to pony the fuck up and get yourself armed since you're in the shit now. At least you came prepared with your DECK OF CARDS fully loaded.

You also decide to search Diamonds Droog's body for anything useful. You find his trusty BRAWLSOLEUM and search it only to find one measly shotgun. You guess he stowed his favorite pistol somewhere private and brought a single backup gun in case shit went sideways, which it has, and you guess he wasn't expecting it to go this spectacularly bad since he didn't bring his entire arsenal.

You cock the shotgun and stick the extra slugs in your front pocket for quick access.

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
Icee Icee
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

Ame was about to go over and try to hit Amelia with the chair she still had in her hand when all of a sudden, Zenitsu swept in and delivered six consecutive strike at the Kami. She didn't bleed, but that definitely hurt her as she fell down on one knee. "Speedy fuck! I'll-!" Just as she was cursing the young swordsman, Whitty threw a table going to Ame. Immediately she countered it with a well-timed headbutt, destroying the table but left her open to get hit by two fireballs, setting her on fire. Ame screamed at the top of her lungs as she had frantically ran to put out the fire, only to get blasted by Spade's shotgun, knocking her down.

"Huh, guess you're all bark and no bite then." Amelia spoke and then she glanced over to Miku and yelled "Babe, get your Evoker out! IT'S PERSONA TIME!" Miku nodded as she went over to her girlfriend's side and they drew out their Evokers. They both took deep breaths and then aimed their Evoker's onto each other's temples.

"...Memento Mori..."

"...Memento Vita..."

"...In sickness and in health..."

"...In poverty and in wealth..."

"TILL DEATH TO US PART! PERSONA!"

By the pull of the trigger, it looked liked that they just shot themselves. Instead of blood, it was spectral shattered glass. And thus, their Personas have been manifested.

"AGI!"

"ZIO!"

They both yelled and their Personas threw a fireball and a bolt of lightning respectively towards Ame, creating an explosion upon contact which sent the Kami flying and then crashing onto a wall with the chair that she had no longer with her as it was consumed by the blast. She may look like that she got burnt to a crisp, but it wasn't enough to put her down for good. Rather, it made her more mad. After she had got off the wall, Ame went of the charge, her eyes targeting one of the patrons who had yet to make a move; Legutus. She picked up another chair and then she threw it at the Roman general.

TOTAL BOSS DAMAGE RECEIVED
600 medium damage by Zenitsu
20 weak magic damage by Whitty
100 medium damage by Spades

HP 1280/2000

@Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara @JackRipper Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @SilverDingo Icee Icee LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow @SolsticeArcanum VynnyBoy VynnyBoy @EclecticInk Raviole Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

WHITTY

1696300591173.pngBOSS BATTLE: STATUS INFORMATION

• HEALTH 100%
  • ENERGY 85%
Hasn't yet lit his fuse but may do so at any moment. Ready and willing to use all abilities in his arsenal to defeat the boss...though his actions may be a bit sporadic... Is rapidly consuming Energy due to remaining in this state for an extended period.

1696301139704.png
So his fire didn't do much to the boss. It partially surprised the bomb-head. Well it would have if he wasn't locked in such an angered state that is. His surprise was suppressed by his rage as his eyes glowed brightly. It seemed the damage from the others was weakening their opponent somewhat. However, he wasn't going to stop until their opponent was ash on the floor. If he incinerated Ame now, then this whole thing would end, right? They could just get a boat out of here and be done with it!! Whitty knew he was going to be giving Carol a good long talking to about even convincing him to go on this trip at all. He'd tell her never to ask him to go on random trips again!! None! He wouldn't go to another random trip no matter how much she asked. Let her go and deal with this mess!!

Seeing as how his previous attack did little, he gave a high-pitched squeal as he lit one of the chairs on fire using his heated up hands. He hurled the flame ignited chair at Ame, hoping to make a greater impact this time.

He hardly realized that he was already slightly fatigued. When in this state, he tended to use a lot more energy than he was aware of. However he didn't seem to show any signs of slowdown yet.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Curent status: Sleepfighting

His strike did work on the malevolent deity but not enough to defeat her. Ninchirin swords are effective against demons but not enough but still powerful against dark deities?

He would have to think about it later. He heard a chair being hurled toward a fellow patron. Zenitsu blitzes and slashes the chair in half before he could reach Legutus.

Afterward he focused on Ame once again. Six strikes were good but perharps eight would be better. Despite being asleep,Zenitsu was able to strategise.

" Thunder breathing...first form...Thunderclap and flash...Eightfold!"
He blitzes again toward Ame but this time going for eight strikes on her and attempts toaim for her neck.

Spades Slick

Battle mode!!!

Slugs: 3

Secret power activated: loot corpses of deceased crew members for sweet power ups.

You attempt to loot the corpses of your deceased crew members for sweet powerups. All you find out of Hearts Boxcar's WRATHTUB is a bunch of smutty magazines and BDSM toys. You'd be very disgusted with your friend if you didn't have respect for the dead, which you do, and he is.

While you're at it you collect HB's corpse and stuff him in your deck of cards for safe keeping.

1/3 best friends collected.

It's a hop skip and a jump from where you're at to get to Clubs Deuce. You should have grabbed Diamonds Droog before looting HB but you don't care about the past right now. There's fireballs and lightning getting slung around willy nilly and you're no good to anyone getting caught in the crossfire. You need to be on higher ground to shoot at the boss so you can't attack at all while you're looting corpses. You think maybe you need to change your tactics.

You decide to activate your other unique ability, which is communication and teamwork. You grab HB's walkie talkie and toss it towards Legutus. He seems to be a sane man with tactical reasoning. He also seems to be standing around uselessly. Time to put your character Judgement to the test.

"Hey, can you hear me? Pick up the walkie talkie!" you shout into the receiver. You hope he can hear you over the screaming and chaos of the battlefield. A man like that should have a cool head at times like this.

darkred darkred

Right as Ame was about a few steps away from attacking Legutus, she suddenly got knocked back by a flaming chair thrown by Whitty. It's heat was hot enough to sear her skin as she fell to the ground. "Bombass motherfu-" Right as when she was about to finish her curse, Zenitsu had swept in on her again with eight slashes, slicing away the thrown chair meant for Legutus along the way. However, right as he was about to land the eighth blow for her neck, Ame quickly caught it with her bare hand. "Gotcha, Speedy Gonzalez!" She shouted. If Zenitsu doesn't let go of his sword in time, Ame would lift it up along with him and then slam him down onto a table.

Amelia had started to run towards Ame in an attempt to deliver a punch, only for the Kami to block it with her arms crossed. Ame retaliated by pushing her fist away and went for an uppercut. Amelia intercepted it with a well-timed elbow block which shattered the Kami's fingers and then followed it up with a swift hook to the cheek. Ame staggered for a bit before she had went for a punch of her own. But Amelia dodged it and then she grabbed Ame's wrist to deliver a very painful punch to the elbow joint which horrifically bend it back. Ame let out a bloodcurdling scream of pain before Amelia turned on her back and proceeded to flip Ame over and crashed down onto a table which broke in half upon impact.

Amelia took a few steps away from the Kami as she got back up her feet and forcefully fixed her broken elbow. "Damn! Just how tough are you?!" Amelia asked. "How tough am I? Do I look like the kind of girl who eats nails for breakfast without milk?! You're facing a fucking god here damn it! You should know better that gods are fucking immortal, you stupid bitch!" Ame yelled. "Amechi, I think we're gonna need something heavy to take her down. Something that can only be lifted with only two hands?" Miku suggested. "Yeah? How are we supposed to find that?" Amelia asked and then she looked up to see a chandelier...

100 medium damage plus 10 weal magic damage by Whitty
700 medium damage by Zenitsu

HP 470/2000

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Zenitsu was about to aim of Ame's neck. Unfortunatly,the Kami caught his sword. He knew the deity would send him flying if he didn't let go of his sword.
I can't give u....eh...what happened?"

Zenitsu woke up. He looked toward Ame. His eyes widenned.
"AHHHHHH!!!!! WHO ARE YOU? WHY AM I HERE NEAR THAT SCARY DEMON GOD?!" Zenitsu screams,still holding his sword." SOMEONE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO DIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!"

WHITTY

BOSS BATTLE: STATUS INFORMATION

1697077405266.png
  • Health - 100%
  • Energy - 70%
Hasn't yet lit his fuse but may do so at any moment. Ready and willing to use all abilities in his arsenal to defeat the boss...though his actions may be a bit sporadic... Is rapidly consuming Energy due to remaining in this state for an extended period.

1697077924116.pngWhitty flinched slightly as he felt a pain in his head. He wasn't used to being in this state longer than two minute at the maximum since he usually blew his fuse before that time. However, somehow, someway, his fuse wasn't even lit. He was still only acting on anger but somehow kept the control not to light his fuse. However, he may be starting to exhaust himself. He held his head as he screeched, trying to maintain his control. Luckly though, screaming seemed to be helping his state as some of the pain eased but there was still this slightly ebbing headache.

He won't be able to maintain himself much longer.

That hardly mattered now. Ame was clearly weakened but she still stood and as long as she still stood, Whitty's rage wasn't going to go anywhere. His eyes darted around as he was now completely oblivious to anyone else in the room, his vision having completely blurred them out. He looked up, spotting a chandelier near Ame. The god looked winded. If he could knock it down...

It wasn't a matter of if he could. It was simply how. Hissing once more, Whitty hurled another flamed chair at the chandeleir in hopes to knock it down and onto Ame. With any luck, perhaps the flames from the chair will ignite it some as well and make it all the more painful. Pain was all he wished to inflict on her. To see Ame's body turn to ash on the ground would be his delight - to see her suffer for what she dared to impose on him and everyone else here...

Spades Slick

Battle mode!!!

Slugs: 3

Now's your chance to do some real damage. You shove the walkie talkie in your pocket and notice the fight again. The crazy fork lady seems weakened enough to be dealt a few final blows. You stop to think of a strategy when it falls right into your lap.

You see the bomb kid throw a flaming chair towards a chandelier that's hanging right above Ame. That's your ticket to victory. The chair grazes the cord that the decoration is hanging by, setting it on fire, but doesn't cut it. You got just the thing to fix that.

You raise your shotgun and shoot the cord. Bombs away, bitch!

Slugs remaining: 2

Topless Topless
Icee Icee

Last edited:
Orion and Joe Goldburg

Joe was processing everything, not sure what he could do, but he knew that he had to do something, but he noticed the kid and raise an eyebrow. "Wait, kid, what are you doing?" He asked.

Orion had noticed the chandelier and would make a pathway up to it with the ice ability he had and would look over and spray his ice powers to loosen the chains and grabbing it with two hands would grab it and using his possible, he would use both of his hands to shake it off and land it directly on the person attacking everyone. "Hey, you should probably chill." he replied, adding a bit of ice blast after he dropped the chandelier on her if it didn't kill her.

Topless Topless @Fight @I'm not casually late at all

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Curent Status: Awake
"AHHHHHH PLEASE HELP MEEE!" Zenitsu was screaming and panicing.
It didn't last long though as he fainted once again,still holfing his sword.

"I...I...will...not...give...up!" Zenitsu while still kerping hold on his sword swings toward Ame. He attempts a kick toward the deity. He continues the process until his hits are sucessful.
Topless Topless

It failed. Zenitsu got slammed to the table no matter how hard he kicked. But regardless of that, by the efforts of Whitty, Spades and Orion, the chandelier had snapped off and Ame got crushed by it as a result. The battle was over...or was it?

10,000 massive damage by Whitty, Spades and Orion

DEFEATED

Amelia and Miku let out a sigh of relief now that Ame has already been dealt with. "Great work guys." The former said, praising the efforts of those who had fought. "Do you think she's dead?" Miku asked. "I better hope she is. God or not, she deserved to have her life beaten to a bloody pulp." Amelia replied, but when she went close to the chandelier to inspect, an arm popped out. "Holy shit! You're still alive?!" Amelia freaked out right as Ame had emerged from the fallen chandelier, albeit severely injured.

"You stupid fucks don't get it don't you? I'm a fucking KAMI! A literal ass god!" Ame yelled and then she said "Buuut, I must commend you for kicking my ass this far. Honestly, I've felt worst than you guys did. Now that I have let go some of my steam, I guess it's time for me to get the fuck outta here. As for all of you though, if you wish to leave this island, you guys better find out who've made this mess. I'm counting three killers in this group. If you could manage to find out who they are, then I can let you leave. Buuut you better hurry though. If you fail to find out who they are, you'll probably end up killed before the next day had come. Escape if you want, buuut trust me, you'll end up back here before you reach the mainland. And don't worry, I'll always stick around to check on you. As long as I am in this island, I can be anywhere. And I do mean EVERYWHERE. Oh well, sayonara stinkers! Warararara~!"

Ame began to run for the nearest window and jumped through it, only to fall hard on the ground. "Ahh! Shit! My ears burn!" Ame exclaimed in total agony before she continued to run into the darkness. Amelia sighed out of disappointment. "I guess we're stuck in here until we find out which of us are the killers. This vacation is so very fucked up." She said. "Amechi, how about we head back to our villa. I think all of us here deserve a good night rest." Miku suggested. "Yeah. I guess you're right. I just hope nothing bad ever happens to all of us." Amelia agreed.

Miku walked over to her girlfriend's side and wrapped her arm around hers as they made their way out of the restaurant, heading back to their villa. The rest is up to them whether they should go back or not.

END OF PROLOGUE

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Being sent crashing on a nearby table by Ame gave Zenitsu a brutal awakening.
"What just happened?! Why does it hurts so bad?!" He cries. He was badly bruised with cuts on his left arm.
He noticed that the psychotic Kami was defeated...not for long. She stood up again now. Kami are just as strong as demons .
Ame claimed that they woudn't be able to escape this island until they find three killers who are among them."Wha...What? The killers are among us?! I haven't done anything I swear! I can't barely kill a demon!!!" He cries.
Zenitsu tried to pick up the sounds from the other guests to read through them but his ears were buzzing right now due to his injuries.
"I need to get these wounds healed before to go back to the villa." Said Zenitsu. The demon Slayer left the restaurant and searches for the medical area,hoping not to get killed on the way.
Topless Topless

Last edited:

WHITTY

1697495597324.png
Whitty watched with sickened glee as he saw the chandelier crush Ame. For a moment, the doomsday device actually laughed. Laughed so much he actually had to put a hand to the side of his face to stop his laughter. Not that he could control much of his actions in this angered state anyway. He did feel some of the heat in his hands dissipating though. Now that the threat was gone, some of his senses were coming back to him. He started to make out blurred images of the people who had been fighting alongside him. One of the people he faintly remembered seeing before he had gone Ballistic. If he remembered correctly, the person had said he was a friend of Diamonds, who had died next to Whitty. Now that the bomb-head was regaining his senses, he saw blood-spattered was still on his hoodie. His acquaintance's blood spatter, mixed with others as well no doubt.

However, Whitty's moment of calmness was short-lived as he discovered that Ame had not been killed by their efforts. Despite being mangled, she somehow still breathed. Why? Because she was some god?! Whitty couldn't care less what she was.

"HOW...ARE YOU STILL STANDING? WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING?!" he screeched.

He didn't know why he bothered to give anything this entity said the time of day but he did listen to what Ame spoke. Still insistent it was them who did the murders. Even gave a number. Three of them were responsible. That was absolute dog crap. He didn't trust anyone here but he trusted anything coming out of Ame's mouth the least. He was convinced this had to be something staged by Ame. Everyone here just got here. How would anyone even have the time to plot something like this an advance, let alone get two others on board to help them? No. It was Ame's show - she did this to show the true nature of what they were in for. That this was no vacation and nothing but a horrible murdering game they were being forced to play.

1697530871289.png
He thought about going after Ame himself but now that his blind rage had begun to settle slightly, he retained the rational reasoning to not try it. If she staged all of this, going after her alone and without information or a plan would be suicide. Thinking on the entity's words a bit more, Whitty reached another sinister conclusion. Sure, no one could have staged something like this in advance. Probably not even a god could do it entirely alone. It struck Whitty odd that Ame mentioned three people being responsible. That must mean three people must have been on Ame's side from the start! Even more a reason to trust no one! Whitty found himself slapping himself in the face for even bothering to slightly warm up to Diamonds earlier. For all he knows, this other friend of his might have helped stage this!! Anyone could have!!

"I'm not trusting a single one of you." he said as he glared at the other patrons in the room to make his words known. "Any one of you could be working with that so called god. We're not here to make friends. There was never anything fun or relaxing about this whole vacation in the first place! So, I suggest you all start keeping your distance from me. You won't be met kindly."

Without waiting for anyone's answer, the ex-rockstar stormed out of the restaurant, shoving past Zenitsu in the process. He was exhausted, he was emotionally shaken. All he wanted was to take some time to himself in his villa. Right. He wouldn't be able to do that. He was obligated to share living space with a suspicious soldier and some weird other creature he didn't know. As if they already weren't on his can list before they definately were now. Maybe if he got there first he could tell his roommates to buzz off and that he didn't want anything to do with them. It was a coldhearted way but to Whitty, it was the best way unless solid evidence came to prove anyone's innocence.

Spades Slick

Slugs: 2

The kid's right. You can't trust anyone. You don't have the patience to listen to anything the so called kami says so while everyone's distracted by her soliloquy you shift around the room and collect your remaining dead crewmates and raid Clubs Deuce's BATTLEDROBE. You find a whole unit of C4 packed away in there. You can always count on that idiot to bring something so incredibly dangerous to an island resort. This is exactly what you need to have an edge over these super powered freaks.

You collect two more walkie talkies out of your friends' pockets and leave the rest of their decks of cards in their inventories. Gotta have respect for the dead if nothing else.

You take another look around the room. Bunch of suckers crying and freaking out. You can't stay here. You rush out of the restaurant and start prowling the grounds until you find the room with your name on it. Tonight's gonna be a long ass night.

Topless Topless

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless Icee Icee Crow Crow
Just as Zenitsu left the restaurant,the bomb headed guy shoved him,making the injured Zenitsu fall on the ground. The fact that you don't trust anyone and that you're angry dosen't give you right to push anyone out of your way,even when angry Zenitsu thought.

Getting up was hard for him right now. His legs and arms hurt. He continued his way toward the reception where he can ask how to find the medical yard. All he wanted was to get his wounds healed. He was on his own right now. Tanjiro,Inosuke and Nezuko were not here to help him.
The other patrons were now not trusting each other. Zenitsu wasn't trusting them either. What about his roomates,Shaggy and his dog Scooby Doo?
He was able to read their sounds. Both were sincere and coudn't hurt a fly.
They were just like him. He could trust them.

He wondered if they were worried about him. He wanted to return to the villa but right now he needed to get his wounds treated.
"Excuse me,where can I find the medical yard?" He asked st the reception.

• Interaction Topless Topless (GM) Orihara Orihara

Now you might be wondering: where was Katrielle and Soseki the entire time? Nobody saw them during the buffet, and they had definitely not seen the Kami that appeared after everyone was killed off in nearly an instant. It was actually Katrielle’s idea to stay behind at the Villa for the time being, heeding Whitty’s paranoia and decided to lay low for the time being. Although she tried to urge Soseki to join the buffet, he really wanted to spend time with Katrielle.

When Spade reached his villa, shared by the Detectives themselves, he would be greeted with them eating cups of instant ramen inside the living quarters, having made the decision to not go to the buffet earlier.

Was Kat's hunch wrong?

Interaction: N/A

"Damn it... And I couldn't even fight back I was just sitting there like a damn coward" He's wandering around sitting by the afro mentioned pool "3 killers huh... I wonder how everyone else is doing back at the circus... Do my sigals work here? " he sits there pondering in silence... "I wonder how everyone else is... I wonder what happened back there"

"Stupid goddamn boat," Sett grumbled as he stepped onto the dock. He cracked his knuckles. Problems with his ticket meant he'd been late in arriving. He'd beat the crap out of whoever'd screwed up, but hey, now was the time for some R&R. His ma had paid for this vacation, especially for him. Rather than let his ma feel bad, Sett had booked a private boat here, hoping to arrive before the main patrons. That way, he could keep a somewhat low profile and be alone.

And his boat had been late. Later than the main guests. Great, great, great, he'd punch a tree to let off some steam. As he carried his luggage over his shoulder, he took in the sight... and felt a chill run up his body. It was almost instinctual. He felt something was off here, just a little. He wouldn't have paid any attention if he wasn't the boss. This feeling let him know what someone was up to crap in his pit. And it was... thrilling.

He smirked. "Ya know," he said, reaching the end of the dock, "I might like it here."

He then pulled out a map, checked where his Villa was, and set off. Once he arrived, he dumped his stuff in the bedroom and fell back on the bed, sighing. "Now to rest."

Topless Topless (if it isn't good, go ahead and tell me, I'll change it)

Spades Slick

Slugs: 2
C4 charges: 1
Knives: Plenty

"Wait, what the hell is going on here?"

You look in disbelief at the scene before you. Two people are in your room and they're... fine? Now that you think about it, you didn't see them at the buffet. Very suspicious...

"Are you two jokers really sharing a room with me?"

You squint your eyes in a surly manner, pulling out your shotgun.

"Why weren't you at the buffet? Do you have something to do with all this? And... what are you eating? Noodles? At a time like this, seriously? Have I just done a backwards fucking pirouette off the proverbial handle and landed ass first in the crazy wagon? Say something, dammit!"

You cock the rifle, taking aim. Your new acquaintances better choose their next words very wisely or it's lights out.

Last edited:

• There was nobody at the reception when Zenitsu arrived. The desk was fully empty with no sign of any activity. There would have been hope for Zenitsu to recover his wounds until he felt his shoulder got grabbed. "Don't be alarmed and don't look back." A calm feminine voice spoke into the young demon slayer's ear and he could feel his wounds and any other injuries vanishing. If he were to face who she is, he will see nobody. He might as well be better off going back to his villa and take a rest, much like the other's who decided to do just that.

The patrons had a very long night. Tensions had already been developed since the staff were massacred. Paranoia would soon follow, especially when tomorrow comes. Horrifying it may be, but some are very determined to find out who are the killers among them. But even if they have found out who the killers are, there is much more mystery surrounding the island than meets their eye. A terrifying secret would soon unfold.​

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Villa E (Azul)

THAT EVENING . . .

1698383764421.pngAs if his previous interactions with the other guests on his way out of the dinner party didn't provide enough pretense to the rest of his evening's interactions, Whitty did not greet his roommates warmly. When he finally reached his villa, he didn't care if they had arrived or not. Matter of fact, he didn't care what they did with their night. Well, unless of course they were plotting to kill someone or cause some other shenanigan with Ame's aid, that was. Even so it wasn't like he was able to stop them. The only thing he could do was to trust no one, including those he lived with, and look out for number one. He walked right on by the main living area of the villa before going into the bedroom and slamming the door, making it obvious that the bomb-head didn't want to be bothered this evening.

"Ugh! I can't believe this..." the bomb head muttered to himself once he slammed the door behind him, clenching a fist as he glared out the window at the moonlit window. "The one time I actually trust someone and let my guard down, it backfires..."

He hated himself right now. Not just for thinking for a moment that it was acceptable to let his guard down to one of these guests but also for allowing Carol to persuade him to even take this trip. He knew the letter was suspicious. No one but the Dearests knew about his achievements nowadays - the demons made sure everything he did as Rock Boom was erased from the records. People did still have their direct memories of his music but he knew that the demons wouldn't have allowed anyone important to remember, let alone want to celebrate, anything he may have done in the past. But he had to trust Carol - had to think that maybe she was right in saying he needed to let loose and that not taking this mysterious offer would be a missed opportunity to relax and make new friends.

...More so, not taking the offer would have meant a missed opportunity to get killed....

As much as he wanted to believe that everything Ame said was just trash, he couldn't. Mentioning such a specific number, the fact that everything was planned out so carefully beforehand - others had to be in on the true game that was being played. Others were on the entity's side. They had to have been in on it since the beginning, since they got their letter. With no evidence to prove anyone innocent, he decided he would not trust anyone. Trusting someone might cost his life after all. It was better to be alone than to risk trusting someone - he wasn't going to let Carol's advice to loosen up get to him again and backfire for the second time. He was going back to his old ways and sticking to them.

He got into bed, not able to avoid sleeping. However, he was sure to sleep with one eye open, remaining aware of any sudden movements from those he was obligated to live with...

IN THE MORNING . . .

1698385548097.pngWhitty woke up feeling rather horrible both physically and emotionally. Due to the rush of emotions he felt last night, any effects from the drinks he chugged down had faded away. Unfortunately, that didn't stop him from feeling hungover in the morning and it didn't help that he had used up a lot of energy by going Ballistic for so long during the fight with Ame either. On top of all of that, given the circumstances, what sleep he did manage to get was not quality by any means. His head pounded, he was exhausted and he quite honestly wanted to throw up but he kept it to himself as he made himself sit up in his bed.

Maybe he just had a horrible night out. Maybe everything he saw last night was just a dream and he would find himself once more in the guest room that Carol set up for him. The letter never happened - the deaths never happened; his life wasn't in danger right now...

He knew better than to be that naive.

It was all real. As real as the walls of the bedroom that he was staring at, them looking back at him with fake serenity and bliss. Looked just like a regular beach villa. The view of the ocean from this particular villa was especially stunning had he not felt like wanting to vomit and had he not been in a situation where one wrong move could cost him his life.

As he stretched, he heard something crinkle in his hoodie pocket. He reached into it and pulled out...a business card? Had some fancy writing on it and someone's phone number.

1698386582774.png

Right. That card he got from Katrielle yesterday. Before the party, he had been speaking with her alongside Diamonds. She was the first one he interacted with, although it was only because he ran into her. Last night's events aside, he really wasn't trusting of her. People who wore her attire spelt trouble. Even more so now. He wasn't so sure that her giving him her number wasn't some sort of ploy. He might even get killed if he tried to call it. It seemed like an absurd thing to think but in these circumstances, one truly could never know for sure.

On another hand though, calling Katrielle might get him some information. From how she slipped the card to him, it was likely that nobody else had her number and he had an advantage if she did give him some private information. However, it was likely that even on the off chance that Katrielle wasn't one of the three working with Ame, she probably wouldn't think to pick up. One wrong move could be the end of the line after all. You could never be too careful.

Perhaps if Katrielle proved to not be a threat, he might consider calling her regularly as it would be good to share private intel with someone. On the other hand, if she did prove suspicious, he had her number to privately interrigate her. For now though, he'll leave the number alone. He shoved the business card back into his hoodie pocket and gently put his feet onto the ground. Might as well do some exploring. It wasn't like he was going to get a ride home and staying in one place was just going to get himself killed. Hopefully his roommates were still asleep or not here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back