• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls: Island of Despair (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Zenitsu Agatsuma
darkred darkred Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Orihara Orihara
"I became a demon slayer because Gramps trained me to become one like he was. He believed in me. That's why he gave me that tough training." Zenitsu explained.

"To tell you the truth...I want to improve. To be a better person. To stop being a coward and crying all the time. I really want to help my friend Tanjiro to change his sister back into a human. Why am I doing? Telling my feelings to strangers?!" Zenitsu said. "And are you suppose to be a detective?!" he asked Hearts.

Hearts Boxcars
d4vpi3c-1a6c8e08-2306-43a6-99a5-39fe6034a643.jpg

Did the kid just say what you think he said? You? A detective? That's rich.

"Ahahaha! Me? A detective? That's rich, kid! Let's just put it this way. The Midnight Crew is a gang you do not wanna take lightly. We're the most ruthless bunch of badasses on the face of the green moon."

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Congratulations, Mr Shaggy Rogers! You and one very partner have won the top prize - one very special, all-expenses paid vacation to the Paraiso Island Resort!

"I can't believe it! Like, what are the odds? Only thing that could make this better is, like, an all-you-can-eat buffet!"

That's not all, this little vacation comes with an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet for all guests, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and whatever's inbetween and after! Featuring cuisine not just from here, but all over the world!

"Rall rover the rorld?"

"That's right, Scoob! We're gonna chow down from day to night!"

Shaggy and Scooby jumped for joy at the sight at their prize on TV - a much-needed vacation.

"It's kinda a shame we can't invite the others to this graaaand extravaganza, I hope they aren't jealous of all the fun times we'll be having together!"

"Rrat's right!"

The day came as the dynamic duo came onto the island.

"Heeeello Paraiso! Home of the... uh... a lotta stuff I guess."

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Orihara Orihara darkred darkred Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Mention: Crow Crow
" Well...I assumed that you were a detective because of your clothes. I was wrong..." Zenitsu replied. "You're from the green moon? That must be nice... Yea. I wish Tanjiro,Inosuke and Nezuko were here with me." He signed,
" What am I still doing here?! I need to find my luggage which I left with those beautiful maids and find my room as well!
He noticed newcomers coming to the island. Another young man and his dog. He ran to them. " Escuse me! Have you seen two cute maids nearby? I left my luggage with them!" Zenitsu asked.

Last edited:

• --Katrielle Wilford--
    Interaction: Icee Icee (Whitty) Orihara Orihara (Diamond Droog)
    Mentioned: @SirPrompto (Zenitsu as “Samurai Cosplayer”)

It’s either she’s getting rusty on this whole social interaction thing, or this guy’s completely on his guard. Whatever he had to go through in his Urban Home must’ve made him wary of others. His awkward demeanor suggests that he’s been working through his issues. Whatever it was, Katrielle could only hope this island would help him relax for a bit. A playful ‘tee-hee’ and a cutesy wink has been issued by the Detective after the BomberMan let out his complaints about calling him a ‘short-fuse’ in the most subtlest ways imaginable. He then raised his suspicions over the invitation, wondering why they were gathered here in the first place.

“Hmm…I’m only here because my Assistant got an invitation. He figured it’ll be a fun getaway from the usual business we do together back home.” Katrielle explained, rubbing her chin as the bomberman does raise a fair point. From what she can figure out from the cruise alone, everyone’s gathered here from all over the world. “I figured it'll be some kind of niche awards show for Artists with a cash handout, though…No offense, but I doubt they’d give awards to someone who’s practically the tall joe and a Samurai Cosplayer.” She said, eyeing Whitty one more time as she thought about it a bit.

He’s onto something. The timing does seem too random. Soseki released his 100th Chapter over a year and a half ago, so there’s no way it could be about that. Not to mention, she’s not familiar with anyone on the cruise at all. Hell, there’s not even a peep about what they do amongst the staff that roam about–and she’s good at listening in. In addition to that…The island may as well be a secluded enough location for any suspicious activities given its location. “Let’s not rush to any conclusions just yet, chap. We’ll never know who’s listening after all.” She glanced behind her, exercising a bit of caution while pondering if there are more to those French Maids than meets the eye. Due to how identical they seem, they’re likely the Pawns in this chess game. She put her hand inside her brown trench coat, pulling out a brown business card from her inside pocket. It showed her name, Katrielle Wilford, a Detective from an Agency stationed in Japan in a rural town. Complete with her own symbol of a cursive W on a circle. It also contains a phone number. “Here. Call me if you find something good.” She handed the bomberman the card, knowing that it’ll make them partners for the time being.

After she handed the card, a third figure clad in all black approached the pair, asking about the drinks.

It’s decent.” Katrielle shrugged, “Though I suppose getting slobbered would be par on the course later this evening.” She told the black clad man, letting out a shrug.

Amelia WIlford & Miku Nanairo

As they follow the staff to their respective villa, Amelia and Miku couldn't help but notice the more weirder patrons. Who are they and where do they came from? In Amelia's eyes, she could see the auras of those patrons, some she can immediately trust while others she needs to be very wary of. By then, those who have decided to follow the staff to their assigned villas would eventually arrive. The staff would turn to you and said "This is where you will be staying from now on. Unfortunately, due to the island's area limitations, you will have to share with the other patrons. Don't worry, all of our villas have the capacity to accommodate at least three people. Please make yourselves at home for the time being. Don't forget about the party at 8:00 PM." They would hand you a map which shows everything what the island has.

"The party will be held at the restaurant. Don't be late. Again, please make yourselves at home. Thank you." They would then leave you alone as you would go inside the villa. It appeared to be very beautifully designed to be like a modern home, with a swimming pool to boot. You might as well relax first before you do anything else, or just waste yourself away for the entire day until tonight.

As for Amelia and Miku...

"Amechi! Look at how big the bed is! It's also very comfy too! Wanna have *** before we walk around?"

"Straight away?! We haven't unpacked shit yet!"

"Oops, you're right. Hehe~<3"

(For list of accommodations, please refer to the Lore page by clicking here.)

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara @JackRipper Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo Icee Icee LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Crow Crow @SolsticeArcanum @VynnyBoy EclecticInk EclecticInk Raviole Raviole @Hahli Nuva

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Villa Naranja
Forevermore Forevermore Crow Crow
Zenitsu finally found the maid that carried his luggage to the villa he was assigned to.All thanks to his sharp sense of hearing.He was in awe. The villa was beautiful.
"This place...I will be staying here for the next few days? This is paradise! I wish Nezuko was there to share this moment with me! And Tanjiro...and Inosuke too..." he added,sadly. He just noticed that the staff was gone. "Where did those cute girls go?!" he shouts.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Orihara Orihara darkred darkred Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Mention: Crow Crow
" Well...I assumed that you were a detective because of your clothes. I was wrong..." Zenitsu replied. "You're from the green moon? That must be nice... Yea. I wish Tanjiro,Inosuke and Nezuko were here with me." He signed,
" What am I still doing here?! I need to find my luggage which I keft with those beautiful maids and find my room as well!
He noticed newcomers coming to the island. Another young man and his dog. He ran to them. " Escuse me! Have you seen two cute maids nearby? I left my luggage with them!" Zenitsu asked.
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Villa Naranja
Forevermore Forevermore Crow Crow
Zenitsu finally found the maid that carried his luggage to the villa he was assigned to.All thanks to his sharp sense of hearing.He was in awe. The villa was beautiful.
"This place...I will be staying here for the next few days? This is paradise! I wish Nezuko was there to share this moment with me! And Tanjiro...and Inosuke too..." he added,sadly. He just noticed that the staff was gone. "Where did those cute girls go?!" he shouts.

"Nuh-uh. I haven't seen any kind of maids take any kind of luggage," Shaggy would reply, "in fact, no one's arrived to take mine yet."

"Ryeah," Scooby added.

"I wish Fred, Daphne and Velma were here with us myself. Together, we're quite the unstoppable team - when it comes to solving mysteries anyways. Not that there's any mysteries to solve," Shaggy expressed, "anyways, it's been nice talking to you. I've, like, gotta go to my own Villa soon. See you around!"

"Rye rye!" Scooby followed...

... before they checked the sign on the Villa they followed Zenitsu all the way to.

5da2761d80485726a0fb45dab96f218d.jpg

"Huh, what do you know, this is our place! Guess we're roommates!"

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Naranja villa
Crow Crow
"Oh,good to know I'll have roomates!" Zenitsu replied. "Being alone in this big villa for a few days would be bad. Being lonely and all." he added. Looking at one of the beds. " This is just as confy and welcoming as the whisteria houses I used to stay during missions. This vacation is gonna be good! I don't have to worry about demons ,eating alot of sweets,high quality eel and potato mochi and when I'll go to the beach,I'll try to find a sea shell for Nezuko-Chan!" he added.
"Oh,what about you and your dog? You said you were solving mysteries with your friends?" Zenitsu asked." It didn't involve man eating demons right? I have to deal with those alot. I'm a demon slayer,even though I didn't want to get the job in the first place." Zenitsu added.

• spades-slick-jack-noir.gif

EclecticInk EclecticInk

Last edited:
"Righ quality reel," Scooby licked his lips.

"Potato mochi," Shaggy followed, as if fantasizing about the buffet to come.

When Zenitsu asked another question, they snapped out of it.

"Oh, right. Sometimes the whole Mystery Gang rides the Mystery Machine someplace, and wouldn't you know it, everyone there talks about a monster ruining all the fun for everyone," Shaggy elaborates, "after the whole Mystery Gang solves the case and cracks the puzzle, it usually ends with our big monster being a guy in a suit."

Shaggy then realised.

"Since we're gonna be living together, I guess we gotta know each other's names. I'm Shaggy, and this here is my best pal Scooby."

"Rrat's right!" Scooby added.

-[Vatallion, Legutus of the 14th Legion of Rome]-
Paraiso Island//

2a6deba25cf24c3c688ffa37e4b19ba9.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topless Topless @Others nearby Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Between the strange demon and now another man who slipped into the hot tub with him. The hot tub seemed big enough for everyone even though the area was now becoming crowded. The bubbles and the heat allowed the Roman man to relax for the time being as he started to look over the new man in the hot tub.

"Who are you?" He spoke in a Latin accent." (@At Orihara/hearts boxcars)

Hearts Boxcars
d4vpi3c-1a6c8e08-2306-43a6-99a5-39fe6034a643.jpg

You figure the big soldier looking dude next to you just woke up from a hot-tub induced nap, since he didn't hear you before. You can't blame him, this hot tub is sweet!

"I'm Hearts Boxcars!" you say, "And what's yours? Guess you walked through a magic door and ended up here too?" you add with a boisterous chuckle.

darkred darkred

Paraiso Island//

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topless Topless Orihara Orihara

Vatallion eyed the other man and looked at Hearts Boxcars. "You have quite the different name, Hearts Boxcars."

"I'm Legatus Vatallion. But please, just Vatallion here."

"You didn't get that same all expenses paid vacation letter like I did? Vatallion wasn't quite sure but this guy got that same letter as well.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Naranja villa
Crow Crow
Zenitsu looked shocked as he heard the dog talk,or attempt to.
"Well,a talking dog is no stranger to me since we have talking crows back at the Demon Slayer Corps. Though my messanger bird is a sparrow and Chuntaro dosen't talk.
"Well,I least that those monsters ended up being guys in disguise. We have to fight real demons. Real...man eating demons. It's scary!" Zenitsu shivered at the though of it. "Nezuko is different though. She protects humans. I'm helping her brother,Tanjiro,who is slso my best friend to turn her back into a human." he explained.
Then the other young man who inteoduced himself as Shaggy and his dog as Scooby. "Oh,my name is Zenitsu Agatsuma. Nice to meet you." he replied.

Joe Goldberg and Orion

Joe had been taking in the island, not sure what to make of the other guests or the place as a whole. He had never seen something so beautiful, yet been so confused about what was happening. He would start an internal monologue. I feel like you would have loved it here, Beck. All the trees and all the people that you can talk to. You know that I would have loved to take you, but well- we had a disagreement and you are currently occupied-

Joe's internal monologue would be broken by Orion who was having trouble with the door. " Why... won't you open?" He asked, clearly pushing on the window and not the entrance or even the door. It took Joe a second to process that this young man seemed to be using the window instead of the door. He would watch for now, trying to see if anyone would point this kid in the right direction.

Raviole Raviole SilverDingo SilverDingo

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Shoreline

1693989015604.png
"What part of don't make comments about how I look didn't you hear? You know what...just forget it."

Whitty huffed as he heard Katrielle make another comment about his appearance. Maybe this was just how she was. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be offensive as much as the comments annoyed him. He closed his eyes, once again falling silent for a moment to keep his temper under control before opening them again to continue.

"Anyway, I didn't think my height would be why I would be invited here anyway. I have...other talents and we'll leave it at that. But even so, I don't think this is just some party for fun. And if anyone here does, well, they're a fool is all I'm going to say."

He knew better than to let everything loose. Katrielle was right on saying there was no telling who could be listening and the bomb head was still unsure as to Katrielle's intentions. She did seem to be okay on the surface but that was just that. The surface. Whitty knew better than to just trust that no matter how much Carol told him to be nicer. He would tolerate Katrielle for now, but he would not yet trust her completely.

He glanced in the detective's direction once more when she handed him a...card? It reminded him a bit of those fancy cards that he would sometimes get put on him whenever he visited those fancy restaurants that he would get into under the Dearests' dime back when he was on better terms with the demons. They had tons of money, money that was probably gained through illegal activities. Nonetheless, the money did allow him to learn about fancy stuff and to also hate it with a passion due to the burning memories they brought up. Yet, Whitty took the card from Katrielle, giving it a look over as he saw her name and number on it. While there was no way to tell that the number was actually hers until he would reach his villa, the fact that she was open with him about her name did say something. However, it was hard for Whitty to tell if she was wanting him to be her friend or for him to be a target in manipulation.

1693989127927.pngNo sooner could Whitty think up a response to give Katrielle's little handout, another person came over to them. As if Katrielle didn't look suspicious enough, this person looked even more so. Not only was the newcomer's attire similar in style to Katrielle's, which made the bomb-head think of Updike all over again but he was also clad in all black as if he had something to hide. Maybe that was just his taste in clothes but Whitty didn't like it. Why was he attracting all of the shady people? Or maybe everyone here was shady. Whitty's anxiety was starting to spiral to a point that it was hard to even think properly.

And please, NO EXPLODING while you're out there. Just relax and have a good time!

It was getting harder and harder for Whitty to keep to Carol's "friendly advice". He sighed heavily, putting a hand to his head as he heard the announcement from the maids that had taken their luggage. Great. So he was going to have to share living space with some other people? Probably others he hadn't even met yet if he had to guess. More people to keep an eye on. He was wondering how much more of this he could take and he hadn't even been on this island for a full hour yet.

The man's mention of drinks honestly confused Whitty. He was 20 years old yet he barely understood the concept of being wasted away on drinks. He often saw Carol do it with her friends, including Rio and Pauline but Whitty was still wary to try it. Although it did seem that it made them relaxed. As stupid s the idea sounded, maybe something like that was just what he needed. Even though he had no idea of the consequences of such action.

"If you two aren't heading to your rooms yet, I'll tag along with you two for a bit. I really am not in the mood for meeting any other people this soon." he said honestly.

Maybe keeping to a small group will calm his anxiety. Get to know these two. Maybe better understand their intentions and then he might be ready to face whoever was staying with him in his to be seen villa.

• Deuce.png

After wandering around for quite some time you find what must be the villa dormitories. The doors all have numbers and names on them, but you can't seem to find yours. This place is so big, you wouldn't expect to find it anyway! But your thought is interrupted by some chatter coming from a room nearby. You waddle towards the sound of talking and laughing and find a villa with an open door, containing a yellow kid holding some kind of small monster, and a tall man with his dog. What a strange managerie!

"Hey! Mind if I butt in? Are you guys here for the party??"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
    Crow Crow

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Crow Crow Orihara Orihara

Zenitsu jumped in surprised as he heard another voice. He turned to notice a figure simikar to Hearts that he met earlier. " Are you in the dorm too?" the young Demon slayer asked. "If not well,you can still come in I guess."
He was asking for the party too. " Well I'll come. There will provlebly be some good food and cute girls too,even though my heart belongs to Nezuko-Chan."

Paraiso Island//

Topless Topless Orihara Orihara

"If we are to go to other areas, got to get my stuff back on, Hearts. He eyed the strange demon creature nearby trying to sleep as he looked over at Hearts.

The Roman ended up getting his clothing back on, shirt and armor on within the next few minutes, not stopping to think of what Hearts might have thought of him.

"Time...travel...? What's that?"

That was unknown to the Legutus of the time.

• Deuce.png

"Yeah I would like to come in! Thanks for asking!"

How nice of the yellow kid to let you play house for a while. You got the whole surrogate family together. You got the surrogate son, the surrogate hipster stoner, the psychopathic criminal maniac and even the dog!

"Hey boy! Who wants to play fetch?"

You always wanted a dog. You take out your cane and throw it across the room.

"Anyone got cigarettes?" you ask reasonably.

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Shoreline

1694251717431.png
"Yeah, sure." Whitty said dryly to the newcomer.

He wasn't much for words at the moment thanks to his anxiety and unknown to the newcomer, Whitty didn't know much in regards to what these so called drinks would do. However, to him, they must do something to relax people as he often saw Carol, Rio and Pauline get relaxed to "drinks", sometimes even acting a little goofy. Probably some good relaxation would be just what he needed to stop himself from quite literally blowing his fuse out here.

He still didn't trust the black clad newcomer. Not that he trusted Katrielle either but he seemed to trust the other newcomer even less. Something about him, his clothes, his mannerisms...they didn't quite sit right with Whitty and something about the offer of buying drinks seemed just a bit suspicious. For the time being he would keep his thoughts to himself. No point in acting on them unless he gives a real reason to, right?

Orange eyes glanced at Katrielle as he waited for the detective to be ready to depart.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Orihara Orihara Crow Crow
Zenitsu felt abit uneasy around the dark being who now wanted to play with Shaggy's dog. "Who are you? I can hear that you're not a demon,but still..."

Clubs Deuce
Deuce.png

"Who, me? I'm Clubs Deuce, of course! Who are you, yellow kid?"

You wonder what a demon is, but since you're not one, you guess it doesn't matter. You just know you're kinda hungry and jonesing for a smoke! And you wanna play with the doggy.

• --Katrielle Wilford–
    Interaction: Icee Icee (Whitty) Orihara Orihara (Diamond Droog)

They’re probably in the restaurant space further into the island then. Not sure if they gave us a pamphlet on this place’s map though, but we can eyeball it.” Katrielle deduced as the strange man asked where to get the drinks, with the BomberMan asking to join on with their quest if they don’t plan on getting to their rooms yet. “I don’t mind. In fact, I’m looking forward to getting to know you more.” She let out a chuckle to the pair. “You two do look intriguing after all. And I happen to love thriller stories.” She said, with a smile, soon turning to the greener side of the island, leading the way to where she perceived to be the food square.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back