• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern No Sleep | Group Interest Check | Open | 10/12

Should I have more than twelve characters?

• Yes, aboslutely

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No... That's too much

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Sostos Sostos Alya Alya Jolly Roger Jolly Roger Nobuzout Nobuzout Narcissy Narcissy CommodoreOlaf CommodoreOlaf irregular-neptune irregular-neptune

We got all the personality slots I had wanted filled, so I started the thread. However, this is still open for newcomers!

Ooh this sounds cool! I can be anyone needed. Some ideas I had were bad girl, rich kid, surfer or skater

Ah, are we having a specific post order, or post whenever you have the opportunity to do something?

a minimum of two paragraphs per response

So should we navigate conversations in DMs and then one participant posts the conversation to the thread (since, I don't know about everyone else, but conversations can be very back and forth with many short replies, especially introductions)?

That's a good idea Sostos Sostos . It may be difficult to navigate a group conversation. A conversation in the PMs that is posted later on might work better, if that's something you guys are comfortable with.

I also had another idea. Perhaps we can have separate and distinct Areas. Areas like The Living Room, The Porch, The Kitchen, The Basement etc. where characters in that location can focus and interact. If that's something TayMaiTer TayMaiTer approves, of course.

would anyone who hasn't posted yet like to be riding up there with Mo? i feel like she is definitely the type to offer up her car for any friends that need it.

i'm very open to any relationships with Mo, as I feel like she would be on good terms with most of them. i was thinking perhaps she and Benny have a unique relationship, as they might not seem like they would be good friends but perhaps she felt like she needed to protect him when they were younger, tho probably with very low success lol.

maybe her and kait are friends? i also think she would be particularly fond/protective of Elie.

she probably also has a little bit of a crush on Toni, if that's okay, but whether she has done or would do anything about it is open (but she probably hasn't, due to growing into kind of different social circles and not wanting to make anything awkward in the friend group)

but also all suggestions/relationships are super welcome!

I’m down for any of this! Does someone want me to make a group pm?

Yeah, maybe we can do different pms for various locations that characters can "split off" into if the need arises. Kio.exe Kio.exe I would wait for the GM to confirm it first.

would anyone who hasn't posted yet like to be riding up there with Mo? i feel like she is definitely the type to offer up her car for any friends that need it.

i'm very open to any relationships with Mo, as I feel like she would be on good terms with most of them. i was thinking perhaps she and Benny have a unique relationship, as they might not seem like they would be good friends but perhaps she felt like she needed to protect him when they were younger, tho probably with very low success lol.

maybe her and kait are friends? i also think she would be particularly fond/protective of Elie.

she probably also has a little bit of a crush on Toni, if that's okay, but whether she has done or would do anything about it is open (but she probably hasn't, due to growing into kind of different social circles and not wanting to make anything awkward in the friend group)

but also all suggestions/relationships are super welcome!

Benny would definitely take you up on an offer for a ride! I do also like the idea of he and Mo being close, he probably secretly appreciates that she still might see good in him (also provided some inspiration to add to his profile.)

I also like the idea of DM threads for certain areas. In my past experience here and in other forums this can get pretty hectic with just everyone posting at once or even with a turn order.

Benny would definitely take you up on an offer for a ride! I do also like the idea of he and Mo being close, he probably secretly appreciates that she still might see good in him (also provided some inspiration to add to his profile.)

I also like the idea of DM threads for certain areas. In my past experience here and in other forums this can get pretty hectic with just everyone posting at once or even with a turn order.
okay, awesome! CommodoreOlaf CommodoreOlaf and I have a DM thread for a group intro if Benny is riding with them, i'll add you to it!!

Yeah, maybe we can do different pms for various locations that characters can "split off" into if the need arises. Kio.exe Kio.exe I would wait for the GM to confirm it first.
That is a wonderful idea! To have PMs for private convos between characters. I feel that it might get hectic though...

Also, not gonna lie...
I think Ares x Mo would be such a cute couple. They are like the parents of the group lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back