• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 死の武器: Shi no buki(Weapons of the Dead)

Sigfried

BoiBoiBoi
Shi no buki... The Weapons of the Dead.

When a Human lose his Humanity, his soul starts to mold and he changes into a Demon. This Ex - Humans are called Ayakashi and start to terrorize the City. But these Ayakashi are 'invisible'. That means: They look like human, but 'special people are able to see the Ayakashi Form. (Ayakashi look like Monsters)

When a good Person turns into an Ayakashi, a Demon with a Soul are born. These Half Demons have the same strength Level like the Ayakashi or a higher strength and only these Half Demons ate able too see the true Ayakashi form of the Humans. And there's another Difference: Half Demons look like normal humans.

Some Half Demons fighting in groups against the Ayakashi to protect the people (Some fight alone).

And Some Half Demons Are able to wield one of the ten Weapons of the Dead, also called: Shi no buki.

When a Half Demon have the capability to wield a Dead Weapon, this weapon unfolds his real power and the wielder are able to erase Lands.

I like this idea. i'd definitely join in. I'm guessing each player would wield one of the Shi no Buki, but do you have a concept of each weapon of the dead, or do we get to create our character's weapon and powers?

I already posted the weapons and the ability of the Weapons in the overview Tab. There are only six Weapons, but I want to make more I think.

Yes, I know: why only six! It says 10! I know, I know... but I don't know what I shall take for the others.... maybe I change it to only six

Users who are viewing this thread

Back