• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings No more counting dollars

Nixeysnight

We'll be counting stars
Hi! I'm Nixey or Nix and go by any pronouns. I've been roleplaying for about 6ish years now, and spend most of my free time doing that, plotting for it, or gaming. I'm a minor, but I do not feel comfortable sharing my exact age due to previous trauma. Please respect that and the fact that I am still in school and taking college level courses. This is also my first post here, so please bare with me as I navigate this. I do prefer to roleplay on discord, which I will give my tag when you ask, but i will roleplay here as well. I do any gender pairings but mxf and have plenty of diversity amongst my characters, I can only do select few canon characters, as such I prefer OC's. I also only do third person and am a mirror writer who will not fall below semi-lit.
GUIDELINES
NO.1 I would prefer someone that is a minor, that being said, I am not opposed to roleplaying with people above 18. Also, if we're in contact before you turn 18, I'll happily keep contact as long as respect my boundaries.
NO.2 No one-liners! I am a flexible writing literacy, but I never fall below semi-lit. I need someone that can match that.
NO.3 I prefer to not have specifically men interact with me, that being said I can make acceptations, but that will typically mean I reach out first.
NO.4 Do not interact if you are going to degrade my interests, are homophobic, transphobic, racist etc.
NO.5 Please state your intention when you contact me.

PLOTS
While nothing is fleshed out as I prefer to do that when I begin contact with my partner, I have a few basic plots I love.
  • Royalty roleplays in general, I will do plenty of pairings.
  • Anything involving Supernatural creatures
  • Time period roleplays
  • Arranged Marriage
  • High School/College sweethearts
  • Meet cutes
  • Set in the Arcane universe
  • Set in the Harry Potter books
  • Set in Hunger Games world
  • Criminal minds esque roleplay
And plenty more! Don't be afraid to ask.

© pasta

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back