• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern No Man Does It All By Himself (OPEN!)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
No matter who you are, or what you are in life, everyone needs a team. Writers have their editors, politicians have their campaign committee, and on and on and on. Get the picture? Except, this is an actual team. A police force. The men and women (and dogs!) in blue. Not every day is exciting, not every day is dull. Every day is another day for the police force!
————————————————

Okay, look:
I know with ACAB going around, a lot of people online are bitter about the police. And I won’t pick a side to the argument because I don’t want to be killed. But, I also figured, what if we were the cops? What if we could be good, spread good? What if, instead of being like some of the bad apples in real life, we could be wholesome? The kind of cops that give lost kids rides to their parents’ house. The kind that monitor school events because our youth is important. The kind that teach D.A.R.E in schools across (is it in any place other than America?). So, yeah. That’s my idea. And there’ll be plenty of action, plenty of comedy. Dealing with issues if you want. Trauma, complex backgrounds, everything! I just want to do this idea, please.

Roles-
Mayor:
Vice Mayor:
Commissioner:
Officers:
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Police Dogs (optional):
Civilians:

Alright, have a blessed day (night?)!

Last edited:
To Everyone:

I will put up the OOC and character sheet thread soon!

THE OOC!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back