• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarkElite020

Idk man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Found some rps for now so I'm not looking, but saving this thread still in case I need it in the future!

Yo! I don't know how to make a fancy post or use rpn super well so forgive me!

Fandoms: (bold is who I am willing to play, both bold = I can play either, *is my preferred character of the pair)

I strongly prefer the pairs below but you could instead play an oc with any of my bolded characters!

Overwatch:

- Genyatta (Zenyatta* x Genji)

- Reaper76 (Reaper x Soldier76)

-McHanzo (Hanzo x Cassidy) (I might need a little more tempting for this pair...)

Darkest Dungeon:

- Reymas (Reynauld x Dismas*)

- The Leper and Jester (Baldwin* x Sarmenti)

Mass Effect:
Kinda need to be tempted into this overall. I only finished the first two games, so no spoilers for the others please! I don't really know character wise what I wanna do so... if you have something in mind you're interested in try to persuade me I guess >>

Garrus x ???

About me:
First and foremost, I don't know the formatting here because I don't rp here. I heavily prefer writing on discord, but can be persuaded to start in pms. I am a she, and over 21. I'm a little anxious but I actually do love being chatty in ooc, if you wanna talk about whatever. As shown by the above pairs, I'm very lgbt friendly. I have nothing against ladies (I am one after all) but for some reason I have a strong preference to playing male characters. I prefer to play canon characters, but I can make an oc if I'm interested enough. To make the worlds feel alive, sometimes I might toss in a side character for our characters to interact with, but they won't stay in the story or be the main focus and can/will be dropped without a word, but theres also no guarantee I do this (ex: a bartender who works at a bar a character frequents- our characters might talk to them and learn their name/about them, but they could be fired and not work there anymore next time, or we just don't stop by the bar anymore). I am willing to double, but would like to start with just one pair at the beginning and make sure we click first. I work from home and attend college from home, so I can kind of post whenever but also be busy at the same time. I would love if we *both* came up with ideas for the rp and plot points. I write in 3rd person past tense for the most part, but on rare occasions I can switch to present tense (a bad habit send help lol). Aside from that, I think I have pretty good grammar and know how to spell. My post length and response times will really depend on what you want to do. Usually, I default to 1-2 paragraphs per character and will post rapid fire, and can post multiple times a day if I like things enough. If our posts are longer though (which is fine) I will be slower to reply, but will still aim for daily or bi-daily. I can write a max "forced amount" of up to 5 paragraphs (meaning I am willing to go up to 5 paragraphs if your minimum is 5) but I am going to not be very interested if I must do more than that every post. For every roleplay, I will write more paragraphs if something important is going on or if its called for, and you do not need to match me. I'm in the PST time zone (but I don't mind conflicting zones). I really enjoy romance and angst! If I *really* like our rp and it goes on a while, I'll likely make art or sometimes music playlists for it, just cause its fun c:

What I want from you:
One paragraph minimum, but more is welcomed. You have to be 18+, but I'm 23 so I prefer it more if you are 20+. You have to be lgbt friendly, and I would appreciate 2-3 posts a week at minimum (if its too slow I might lose interest :c ) but again, more is super welcome cause I'm around. I don't want you to god mod or control my character, ever. I wouldn't do it to you! I want you to come up with plot and ideas with me! You also must write in 3rd person. I would be very happy if you wanted to write on discord, but I can write in docs or in pm. You can play canon or oc and be any gender. I pretty much never find this a problem but- decent grammar, please. Some mistakes happen for everyone but I don't want to decipher every one of your posts. I like ooc chatter a bunch and if you wanna talk to me about our local dumbasses, send memes or really anything I'm super down to do it, but you don't *have* to. Please don't ghost me, let me know if you are losing interest, I'll be happy to change things to your liking! Also, please let me know if you'll be gone for vacation (or for a decent chunk of time)- I don't need the details or anything weird about it, but then I can know to not do the first few posts of a fun idea til you get back (and we won't be in an awkward "what was going on again" mood in the middle of it)!

If you're interested please pm me, lets have some fun together! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back