• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❄ No Chill: Senior Year

girl blue

life isn't beautiful and i'm not your cutie pie
❄ No Chill: Senior Year
{PLOT}
I’ll keep it real with you, kids. This is the senior field trip that nobody asked for. Like, seriously, nobody asked for this but the school’s budget has been cut so Disney’s off the table and now you’re off to god knows where. Just kidding. The school has managed to book a ski resort last minute so don’t worry. Your hopes for a decent trip is not lost. I know this is your last year but could you all please try to behave. We don’t want a repeat of our trip to the aquarium where someone thought it’d be funny to shove another student in to the dolphin tank. We’ll be staying at the resort for the entirety of winter break so as a reminder I advise you to pack enough clothes to last 3 weeks and to pack warm, appropriate clothing. We’ll meet at the school's parking lot Saturday at 8 a.m to start boarding the buses. Don’t be late or you will be left behind!
Regards,
Principal Lee
{Interested?}
> This is a lighthearted, comedic roleplay filled with friendship and wholesomeness. It's senior year of high school and everyone's in the mindset of making it as memorable as possible. Everything that can go wrong will probably go wrong, but that's okay it'll make for one helluva trip!
> I've planned for certain hilarious situations to happen to ensure mischief, so you must be active especially in the OOC chat to be kept aware of what's to come!
> Romance isn’t a focus but of course it's senior year and teens will do whatever they want lmao. Keep it clean though!
> This is not first come, first serve and there will be 12 characters max.
> Absolutely no one liners. I repeat, no one liners. They contribute literally nothing my dudes.

ic | ooc | cs | location info

Last edited:
DSLIX DSLIX well obviously no breaking the site rules lmao but basically yes ツ !!

The idea is just a bunch of kids doing the most, motivated by making their last year in HS together memorable. So maybe someone wants to sneak alcohol on the bus ride there, or suggests breaking in to the pool area after hours to mess around, or "accidentally" causes someone to get locked out of their room at 3 a.m for a laugh. The possibilities are endless. So honestly go wild.

The ooc (once I create it) will be used to discuss these kinds of ideas and to make sure that everyone's all aboard and stuff.

DSLIX DSLIX well obviously no breaking the site rules lmao but basically yes ツ !!

The idea is just a bunch of kids doing the most, motivated by making their last year in HS together memorable. So maybe someone wants to sneak alcohol on the bus ride there, or suggests breaking in to the pool area after hours to mess around, or "accidentally" causes someone to get locked out of their room at 3 a.m for a laugh. The possibilities are endless. So honestly go wild.

The ooc (once I create it) will be used to discuss these kinds of ideas and to make sure that everyone's all aboard and stuff.
I already know what to do

yeet interested

Interested

V interested

interested as well

Super interested.

this is super great like actual quality

Please keep me posted for the creation of the CS and OOC threads! I'm definitely intrigued.

Pretty interested

interested

ooc and cs threads are up!

if any other people are interested in joining you're more than welcome to sign up~

c5qg2pU.gif

still searching and accepting !
join to experience an unforgettable senior year lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back