No backspace challenge! >:}

Alright I'm doing the challenge now. But on an unrelated note I was trying to type crying in my phone and it came out gryinf.

I can get you the adresses if you want and DAMN IT I MISSED A D. WHAT THE HELL.
Anyway, it would be easy enough gfor me to do that. Oh, hey! A stray g!

I'm feeling a bit sick right now, maybe because I took a late night shower but anyways.. I'm bored so i decided to just copy the quote above me.

Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon

Like whee did this even come from?

RPnation is diseased, rotten to the core.

We need to burn it by its roots, and start over from scratch. That's what's shitposting v2 is for.

Okay. I'll try this. Backspace is a no-go and stuff. Yeah. Lorem ipsum ast dolor at yeb dzsfyfdbj can't remember threst. 'Threst' apparently has no meaning in ants, or cucumbers. What I meant to waste my time saying is, threst has no meaning in any language in Google Translate. There. And ants and cucumbers do, for the matter. Apologir also has none meqni.g.o.a.t. Ain Meqni is a town in lebanon, and may or may not have any goats. Lebanon is officially known as the Lebanese Republic and is a sovereign state in Western Asia, according to Wikipedia. The article also states that it has a moderate Mediterrania. Mediterrania sounds like a fantasy Mediterranean, whose climate is moderate. Yes. Great paragraph. Should get this published.

Are we going on a witch hint? Can I carry the torches and do the burnbing? OR are we drowing in tthenm in the river? Witch hunt withch hunt we are all going on a witch hunt! This is goijng to be fun! With hunting is a great family bonding exercise. It brings the whole family togethet. Mzybe we should all get some takeout chinesee after this. I like fake chinese food. But fake mexican food it better. No we are going to macdoanlds for a big mac anf that is final. It is cheap and tasty and edadly and i love it. Actualy I am not a big fan of hamburger-get over it you little coweard.! You are the one who didnt want to go inthe witch hunt in the first place. Because killing people is wrong! That is stupid. Youre stupid. Bleeeh! Bleeeh! I will turn this thing around right now both of you shut the fuck up!

I want to be, the very best, like no one ever was. To catch then is my real quest, to train them is my cause

ayyyy i dont ecxact
no what i meant to seay was that im slike super used to hitting backspace
so its hard to tdo this challegne
challenge
fuck

Hey. I have an idea: Why don't we miz this with a "write a story one sentence/paragraph at a time" sort of game? Could e kinda fun, eh?

*mix
**be

sureee
also, does anybody know how i can put a gif on to m
as my profile picture
i tried, but its only the first frame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back