No backspace challenge! >:}

You don't need to use the backspace key when your scrolling and replacing skills are good. I have had to use a computer with the Backspace key ripped out before, thus I have this skill down...

A different skill that I am more advanced at is typing blind; don't need it that often and feel free to ask why I needed it.

revial of a old person... dang it! it's supposed to be revival... It's... Nevemrind... NEVERMIND XD

Peter was boy from nottingham who lived in a shed besides the sea shore where he'd go every morning to fish fuck. miss. FRUCK MISS ONE FUCKING PUNCTUATION AND IT ALL GOES DOWN HILL

This is a very easy challenge. You would have to be a simple minded person to fail this. Or perhaps just bad at spelling or type too fast.

This is a very easy challenge. You would have to be a simple minded person to fail this. Or perhaps just bad at spelling or type too fast.
My mistake is often not thinking out the whole sentence before writing it, resulting in me pressing backspace too many times.

You put the boom boom into my heart
You send my soul sky nigh when your lovin' starts.
Jitterbug into my brain
Goes bang bang bang till my feet do the same
But something's bugging me
Something ain't righteous
My best friend told me
Where you were last nigh
Left me sleeping
In my bed
I was dreaming
But I shouldve been with you instead
Wake me up before you go go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yoyo
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high
'Cause I'm not planning on going solo
Take me dancing tonight
I want to hit that high

Edit: well that was better than I thought, seeing as I was typing fairly fast

No backspace chanllenge is essentially real ltalking excepyt typed e

exceopt your mistakes are typed out instead of being said out loud

The person above me has a point.

Also, I normally mess up more when I talk compared to when I type, na d I type at a moderate speed.

And I messed up XD

Robert;s got a quick hand, he'll look around the room, he wont tell you his plan. He's got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth, he;s a cowboy kid
yeah found a six shooter gun in his dad's closet oh in a box of fun things. I dont evemn know what, but he;s comin for you, yeah he's comin for you. All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run, netter run, out run my gun. A;; the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run better run, faster than my mullet.

I'm typing without the use of backspace and it's pretty easy so far. Yup it's really easny and wow... I messed up.

I'm terrible at not using my backspace button.
MY finers move too fast but not as wuickly as my brain, also just got a new laop top so that's a whole new keyboard to get used to..oh boy/

It's so hard not to use the backspace button, because it's become so automatic to use it as soon as I see a mistake. I guess that's part of typing quickly; things just sort of become automatic.

I'm also very surprised I didn't mess up in there. Probably because I slowed down. Plus I'm not half-asleep, lol.

I have no idea what this challenge is. Since my instincts ake me press mackspace all the time I make a midtake, this is a hard vhallenge for me.
*explodes*

I like to think I'm a pretty accurate typer, but now that I'm doing this challenge I'm thinking way too hard about it. My main downfall is being indecisive about what to say. I say things, decide I dont want to say them, them can't backspace. This is gving me anxiety omg

I'm on a computer and I have a typing ospeed of areound 70 on the computer, so I' m bound to mess up a lot, anyway.s

See? I was right. :P
I'll ty again on the phone. That's uh... Probably not a good idea, but you know.

Although her voice was pretty loud, you could barely hear what Carina was saying if you were far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back