No backspace challenge! >:}

crawling in my crawl its crawing in something that I cant spell because no baclspace is gon a be the end of me ong I am failing so hard I am but shitposting please ignore me I love you guys I don't know what I am saying I don't kno w what I am doing and I haven't gotten to know any of you please don t hurt me wtf

WTF AM I EVEN TYPING OM G

I am going to type everything super slowly so that I excel, whoops (I meant to write exceed there) everyone else. I am going to be the king of this challenge, and nobody will dethrone me! Come at me my friends, I cannot be beaten!

Maybe I'll fuck up, I don't know. But I, sunstone, will try my hardest to whip all y'all's asses. (Please never let me say y'all again)

Uhmmm... *thinks of a loophole* How about highlighting the words and writing over it? Does that count as a violation or not? O uO)

I'mn ever gonna dance again guilty feet have got no rhythrm though its easy to pretend i know youre not a fool shouldve known better than to cheat a friend the wasted chance that ive been gievn so im never gonna dancea gain the way i kdanced withy iy

Here I am, once again bored out of my wits so I decided to check on here for a bit though I'm supposed to be studying for a recitation tomorrow about politics and government = w=;; anywee, the weather here is still moody as frick, with the hot summer sun and the rains so add the fact that I'm attending school makes it all the more shitty. How 'bout ya, guys? How are things going on your side of the world? :)

Here I am, once again bored out of my wits so I decided to check on here for a bit though I'm supposed to be studying for a recitation tomorrow about politics and government = w=;; anywee, the weather here is still moody as frick, with the hot summer sun and the rains so add the fact that I'm attending school makes it all the more shitty. How 'bout ya, guys? How are things going on your side of the world? :)
Oh, you know, things are... Meh? Grey? Smells like it will rain in about one hour, ten minutes. Smells like spring: a time of regreets. Ohp. There's a spelling error. Funny. I'm not even going that fast.

That moment when it's too bloody hot outside and you're lying on your bed in front of the fan, with nothing on but your underwear.

Yeah. That's pretty much how I feel now.

So could you tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words, one day
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt.
:)

I'll try again. How do y'all do? I hope y'all are doing just dandy, yo! Anywhoozenheisen, I hope this thread is entertaining others, as well! Merry Christmas to y'all Australians, Brazilians, South Africans, etc.!

Through dark of night, I, weak and weary,
forged ahead through storm a-bleary,
seeking rest for lonesome head,
for sight of fire, a hearth, a bed.
Days have passed and none have crossed me,
The world perhaps has gone and lost me,
I pray for my torment to end,
for death lies soft around the bend.
I hear the voice of wind a-blowing,
trees with waving branches, knowing,
I will journey ever on,
a ghost in light of coming dawn.

Boom, two challenges inone, create spontaneous poems and type with no backspaces. Heckin' yeah! XD

i can ardly tpe a sentence without backspacing whicj h is why it takes me so ong to post

because my ketys stick and i have the dexterity of a banana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back