No backspace challenge! >:}

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
Okay, so the rules are as follows.
Type whatever you want (as long as is complies with the site urles or course, but you're not allowed to hit the backspace key!
I've nessed up already. XD
This is gonna be great! >?}

im the best there ever was you think i would mess up in something like this????

the light fades from my eyes, the life fades from my lungs, i haven't made a typo though, not even one.

The fact that you think that you can defeat me with such an easy challenge is preposterous!

Well I suppose it is time for my body to get rest. I shall slumber for now and I will return later.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidoucious

Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down, the medicine go down

I mean, it's kinda easy on the mobile devices. Because, you know, autocorrect. Ulll do this later on the compooter.

This does seem like a bit of a fail challenge. Most of us are oretty careful about what we type.
That is, until we MISS THE FRIKIN' P.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu-
Why, God? Why me, of all people? I was doing so good...

I'm typing a nonsensical letter instead of going to sleep at past 2AM because I drank too much coffee when I we t out with my cousins for a swim which eventually led to going two (or what. Three? Maybe,) cities over for chicken wings, gelato and Staebuckw.

Well, it was going well but nope. I dun fucked up.

I feel like I am going to fail this, bot because *not becuse I*because I can I ca *BECAUSE I AM BAD AT TYPING but because It;s taking all of my will NOT to press the backspace mutton *button I'VE HAD TO EDO ANONEAFH AAAGGGGHHHH

I'm going to try again. No more rage. I am going to do this. Wait, what If I have aready subconsioulyused the delete button, bakspace, that's what it's called. wait.... I could just the arrows.........
CAN I use arrows tough?

I'm going to try again. No more rage. I am going to do this. Wait, what If I have aready subconsioulyused the delete button, bakspace, that's what it's called. wait.... I could just the arrows.........
CAN I use arrows tough?
Arrows arent gonna do you much good if you can't press the backspace key. >;}

Oooh a no backpace challenge.. Oh crud I already messed up... rip me... so what has this turned into... a sing a long? I can do that :) lies I can't I dn't know what I am doin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back