• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nine of Swords - a Tarot Horror

Other
Here

Lunchbox

If I don't respond. I'm around. Back ache
KG7ISom.png

a horror - supernatural- fringe- literate role play

THE NINE SWORDS DOCTRINE

Complete the nine swords and become reborn. To never know horror or any scorn.

Through your pain you are reborn.

GENERAL PLOTLINE...

I don't want to bog down this story with meticulous information.
This will instead be very character driven with a very loose plot structure.
That will become more complex over time. Although, each plot point
will be influenced by characters who come into the basic story line.

The general story revolves around a Northern island community. Very quaint.
Very close knit. Everyone knows everyone. It's the type of small place that has one main street but four churches.
The faith is strong and palpable. Though, something sinister lurks under each cellar of those ominous gothic
walls. A visitor may not be attune to the subtle differences. Though, turn your eyes to the rose window and if you
find yourself looking long enough.The nine swords will call your name. Your world will never be the same.

THE MOST IMPORTATNT RULE ...

My only rule. Is to act as if this is a professional interaction. I'm pretty no nonsense when it comes to my work. I get attached as all people do but
I don't let it cloud my overall vision of the story. Nor will I allow any behaviors of others or myself get in the way of story.
It's why I'm rather superficial and do not have discord group. Please do follow the terms and service of this site. Some themes may be sensitive.
Use your knowledge of language to be sensitive but still be thrilling. I also want it to be known that I lurk people as much as I can.
If I discover you've been disruptive in a past role play. It may impact the way I look at your submissions. So be mindful. If I can't view your past posts or profile
I do consider this a red flag. I'm someone who values professionalism. I'm fairly black and white on this. Other than that I'm rather flexible
and easy going.

CHARACTER APPLICATION...

It's really rather simple. One, send me a blurb about your character through inbox.
The way I want this to work is. Your character will be introduced to several
triggers or events that will lead you down the rabbit hole. The mystery and
the dramatics will of course be manipulated through your own posts
and personal character story lines. However, there is a mystery and a common villain .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back