• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nine Billion Names

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Will move us along after work tonight. I think we're down to mopping up the stragglers in brutal fashion.

I hope everyone is healthy, secure, and resisting fascism.

This isn't dead if people come back, ya know.

Last edited:
It's a jacket! It's a snack!
Infernally Hot Pockets - made with real Mimic

Still here!
Just wondering if we'll advance with the story or we wait for someone who may or may not be on-board anymore.

We will probably see Garutik tragically eaten by cunning and stealthy coffee table, known for their unerring accuracy attacking shins in the dead of night.

Who else is still alive, anyway? I will kill off all but two characters but would rather not

Who else is still alive, anyway? I will kill off all but two characters but would rather not

Can you please tag the absentees before you do so? I have no qualms with continuing the story with 'just' another player, but I have noticed that people of declining interest tend to ignore alerts in which they are not directly tagged in.

Last edited:
You know, I can actually whip up a post real quick for Tribunal and at least bring my character from the coma.

(I don't rely on the alert system here since it frequently gives up on life... but the email system worked for me well, until it didn't. Ah, well, I'll just hop in more regularly, I guess!)

But yeah, excited to bring my fluttery musician onto the stage!

I'll tag everyone in Tribunal to be sure. I think we were just waiting for everyone to convene at the shady spot and I got distracted by work when I should have just teleported you all there with narrative fiat weeks ago.

Right, after work I'll find a way to write Garutik and Patrjulf out, even if temporarily.

Quick question - do we want to roll out the rest of the fight, or can I just narrativize us out to build momentum back?

Garutik will die now, but he can reincoporate and rejoin later. Patrjulf cannot conceivably lose this fight so I'll find something to distract him from the quest for a while and NPC him until that point. Again if Druid comes back he can rejoin the party.

Oh if you're back I can just edit it so he's not discorporated, just injured and quick to heal.

Righto, I'll just make some edits. I'll extract us from this combat anyway so we can proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back