• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Nightshade Academy of Magick (Open)

keeruh

boo

• Q
    uiet

directed by keeruh keeruh

nightmares, ski resorts, monsters, gore, screams, suspense, bloody clothes, damsels in distress, awful decisions, no teamwork, black and white, random phone calls, betrayal, thrillers, home alone, no escape, traumatized

nightshade academy of magick.

shh.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
I forgot to put it in the check itself, but please leave a comment if you’re interested! The links to the discord and character sheets will be provided once I gather enough interest.

Interested, and I’m already thinking, could my character perhaps be a past friend of Jason? Of course, I still need to figure out the character itself, but I feel like having connections with the first student victim sounds fun. You know, because seeing the lifeless, bloodless corpse of a friend is always a good Monday morning activity.

I actually already have a tiny idea. But it’s better not to spoil it if it isn’t necessary.

Interested, and I’m already thinking, could my character perhaps be a past friend of Jason? Of course, I still need to figure out the character itself, but I feel like having connections with the first student victim sounds fun. You know, because seeing the lifeless, bloodless corpse of a friend is always a good Monday morning activity.

I actually already have a tiny idea. But it’s better not to spoil it if it isn’t necessary.
I absolutely love that idea! Jason’s death would have happened in the spring of the current year (it’s about September now), so that works fine for me. I can’t wait to see your ideas.

I absolutely love that idea! Jason’s death would have happened in the spring of the current year (it’s about September now), so that works fine for me. I can’t wait to see your ideas.
Thank you! I’ll start writing down ideas I get along the way. Can’t wait for the discord!

P.S: I forgot to add, your idea is AMAZING! We have a lot of Highschool roleplays in this site, but this has got to be one of the most unique ones i‘ve ever been in! I mean, a magical murder-mystery? That’s super dope!

Thank you! I’ll start writing down ideas I get along the way. Can’t wait for the discord!

P.S: I forgot to add, your idea is AMAZING! We have a lot of Highschool roleplays in this site, but this has got to be one of the most unique ones i‘ve ever been in! I mean, a magical murder-mystery? That’s super dope!
The discord will be up at some point today!

oh my god thank you so much that means a lot to me! I just finished watching Wednesday and tropes like these have always had my heart so I was itching to do a rp.

bump/update; the character sheet page will be up by the end of the day! We are still accepting new members of course, so if you’re interested please feel free to leave a comment and join the discord!

bumpety bump! We’d love a few more members before we start! Characters are rolling in and the cast is looking wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back