• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Nightmares of Barovia OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
Greetings everyone!

This will be our primary chat/ooc no hub for the majority of the game, and most rolls and the like will take place here as well~

I'll post up a character tab shortly. We will be starting at level one for everyone. Take your max hp whenever you level up.

We will be using milestone leveling, or when you complete certain actions or get certain items, so there won't be a need to track xp. Feel free to use content from PHB , Xanathar, and Volvo, with unearthed arcana on approval.

That said I hope you have fun. As I said I'm not used to running modules, so if anyone has feedback to make anything better, don't be afraid to share it ^^ Have fun.

AntirrhinumFraus AntirrhinumFraus WlfSamurai WlfSamurai The Good Doctor The Good Doctor PurpleHarriet PurpleHarriet

A bard might be able to fit some of the niche things we need with magical secrets but its up to you.

Oath of Vengeance is pretty powerful and you'll be up in the front with me holding it down for the squishies.

Okay I’ll stick with it then. Cleric with the right spells might be able to soak up some while we whittle it down, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back