• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Nightmares of Barovia OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I could totally see my character not being a typical life cleric with his magic being a bit darker but still healing. He does have some necrotic damage spells after all. Maybe a "The darkness giveth and the darkness taketh away" type of character xD ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose

Definatly fits Barovia.

Theres actually a small section of the book that describes how it's a good idea to flavor spells in Barovia as being more sinister like in description, so feel free

The night holds many terrors. The night clouds your sight, leading to a nasty surprise. The night gave birth to death and sleep, and the nightmares that follow.

But it is also the night that grants peace. The cool air that signals time to stop toiling and rest. The gentle moon guiding you is far less harsh than the blazing sun.

Some fear the night. Some love it. Some work by night, others sleep. Many fear the darkness, many embrace it.

I was personally leaning towards Leira, goddess of illusion for Piper following the Faerun. But if we go greek with Nyx. I would personally pick Hecate which is a moon/magic goddess.

I was just wondering when we would be starting? Not to be that guy, just curious is all.

I only really play human for the extra feat when I roll really well for stats but we used SA for this one :p Hope you enjoy it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back