• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy

I'm going to give everyone several hours to reply (basically until I get back from school) before I announce the teacher's arrival. I have such great plans for the psychology class *fangirls*

-.- you guys are butts. xD

1. What time zones do you all have so I know good times for each of you and so I can use that for further pairings?

2. Make sure you've watched all of my threads. They are constantly updated.

3. If you don't post in several days, maximum of five, I will kill off your student, or expel them, unless you've given me a great reason for your absence.

You don't need to post, I'm waiting for the other students. Once some more arrive, I will begin class. I'm sick too >.< feel better

Kidokun said:
Sorry for not replying sooner! I'm in the EDT time zone. I have the most free time around 4pm-7pm ! Hope that helps c:
@Anaxileah
Apparently that's the same as EST, so woot! That makes things easier xD

I can TRY to make a quick post but today and tomorrow I'll be busy.

Tonight I have a football game for marching band and tomorrow I have band camp until 8 am - 6 pm.

I'm EST. But my schedule is all up in the air since sometimes I get roped into going out to do stuff and other nights I have a lot of homework (Senior Year of College.) But I'll post when possible, more than likely between classes.

So, reading through my and Aqua's character sheets I think things are a little unbalanced. Heat is detected as infrared light so @Aqua 's character would be able to see me as a black spot on his infrared vision, But on the other hand Umbra's claws can cut through anything that is not made of metal, including his exoskeleton.

.-. you guys are like the most powerful so I honestly didn't know what to do o-o (potato face)

Um. One, I'm not sure they're still interested. Two, that doesn't mean a spot is open, because I have to go through the people who are still in and those who aren't. You haven't even posted yet, are you even going to?

Hey @Anaxileah , I was just wondering but to make the sign up a bit more clean could you delete the OCC except for where you said people were accepted? I was just wondering so that we could make this a bit easier to read through and see the characters.

FINALLY. I cleaned it ALL up. ;-; so much ;-; wahhhhh why did I have tooooooooo *cries* jk I'm just lazy but it's done now

Ooh alright! Well it should making flipping through the Sign Up allot more easier when looking at the characters! Thank you - *Hugs you happily*

Yay hugs! *hugs you back* should be much easier. Sorry if it was tedious beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back