• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy

Did I? Guess I lost track already. And oh...that's...lovely?

Anaxileah said:
(He disappeared into the shadows, bruh)
ZevVeli said:
Name: Umbra (AKA Vhisthianx)
Powers (if any):
Claws sharp enough to rend through stone or any organic material, ability to fly, ability to move between planes by passing in and out of shadows while flying. A creature of total darkness, a keen eyed observer may see Umbra only by witnessing that his form is DARKER than the surrounding shadows. Can see in total darkness, can enter the dreamstate of a sleeping creature by focusing on it from the shadows. Can carry up to 400 pounds while flying. Draws power from blood and fear. Supernatural healing

Umbra is the stuff of shadows, as such he would be able to see and interact with Blake even in his shadow form.

ZevVeli said:
Umbra is the stuff of shadows, as such he would be able to see and interact with Blake even in his shadow form.
Fair enough

Sorry if this is a stupid question! D': -First time rping on here-

I just got home, and I missed the portal to the school. How can my character get there or how should I rp that?

Again, sorry if i'm bothering you i'm just honestly not sure how to jump in :c

@Anaxileah

No worries! Here is my explanation: the location of the train station is linked to the headmistress. When a student arrives there, she will know and will rush to the courtyard, then create a portal from the courtyard to the station. :) all's good, dearie.

Meet up with @Kidokun at the train station and any of the other new students. I'll tag all new students that aren't at the school once I have computer access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back