• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightmare Academy

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the OOCC! Use it!~

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHH. I HAD NO NOTIFICATIONS! OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN!

And Rules liked.

So I figured I would post images of the four types of my character's race. They are big images so I'm spoilering them.

full
full

full

full

Those things are so fucking creepy

But that's the point of this rp

So KUDOS TO YOU

If you've read and liked the rules, then sure.

Huh. Now that you mention it, it does. o-o Totally unintended. o-o

It was funny when I saw this I was like"This reminds me of something what is it" now your like monsters inc. and im like oh yeeaaaaa

But it is! Except this is purely for enjoyment and a job where you scare kids in their sleep. Kinda like what wakes them up before Sully scares them. XP

1. That was rude.

2. I'm waiting for my rules to be accepted by everyone. Until then, learn to be patient, please.

ZevVeli said:
It might take a while. Anaxileah is in school right now and involved in a bunch of other RPs.
Thank you. I will say this once: from 7:05 a.m. to 1:35 p.m. EST I will be attending school. After school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will be attending a club. Please do not rush me, as I am trying to please everyone.

Yeah Kitty, it's poor etiquette to ask about starting unless the RP has been dead for an extended period of time. Speaking of which I should look into why The Academy of MAgic and Science hasn't updated...

I'm most likely going to drop out of that one. I'm in so many right now...too lazy to count.

Another thing: I'm in a program referred to as the International Baccalaureate program. It issues more homework than AP classes, and MUCH more than traditional. I may spend a day or two working more than rp-ing. Just saying. To everyone.

I know, you already mentioned that you were dropping out. I went into the OOC thread in there and a guy is arguing with the Forum creator about the god-moding and Mary-Sue/Gary-Stuing of his characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back