• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NIGHTFALL. ♢ OOC.

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

nocchi

☆avantgarde☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome! I hope everyone is excited to join this roleplay. (*´ω`)
Let's have a fun experience together!

I'll make the main IC thread when I have more time to write up a first post!
In the mean time, I hope everyone will get to know each other and try to make small plot ideas for interactions, or for their own characters!

Please use the thread directory URLs to access the character sheet thread, or lore thread!
The lore thread also has environmental details, as well as the various zombie types our characters will encounter.

Last edited:
i will get up my form for five soon(ish)! for now imma just stick a lil track here!

I’m working on my character now, should have her up by later today or early tomorrow! ❤️

Also, okay so I was a little curious, is this going to be a situation of everyone’s sort of split apart and might make their way around to find others, or would some of us already be together when this starts...?

I’m working on my character now, should have her up by later today or early tomorrow! ❤

Also, okay so I was a little curious, is this going to be a situation of everyone’s sort of split apart and might make their way around to find others, or would some of us already be together when this starts...?
oh brilliant! i look forward to seeing the form when its up! ^^

as for your question im not entirely sure yet? nocchi nocchi would probably know the answer lmao
but i think it would probably work best with some characters already travelling as a group/already met, because that gives an option for pre-established relationships, which is always fun ehejehe

also,, just throwing my own hat into the ring for a lil idea here but like. since the characters managed to get there via their "own" means, whether that be simply waking up surrounded by zombies, or a portal or whatever it is (y'all have free reign over HOW they got here lmao)
i was thinking that maybe some characters could have been here longer than others? like some could literally just have arrived, and others have just been there for a few days, or weeks even. idk i think it could possibly make it easier to just,, plop characters into the thread in the long run, yknow? ;w;

oh brilliant! i look forward to seeing the form when its up! ^^

as for your question im not entirely sure yet? nocchi nocchi would probably know the answer lmao
but i think it would probably work best with some characters already travelling as a group/already met, because that gives an option for pre-established relationships, which is always fun ehejehe

also,, just throwing my own hat into the ring for a lil idea here but like. since the characters managed to get there via their "own" means, whether that be simply waking up surrounded by zombies, or a portal or whatever it is (y'all have free reign over HOW they got here lmao)
i was thinking that maybe some characters could have been here longer than others? like some could literally just have arrived, and others have just been there for a few days, or weeks even. idk i think it could possibly make it easier to just,, plop characters into the thread in the long run, yknow? ;w;

Mm yeah that would make sense lol. I was assuming to have been there for at least a week for unknown reasons but I guess we’re all figuring this out as we go after all hah.

I feel like either way we just need to let everyone wander of to the ooc and see what they all say...? Cause I’m pretty content either way, y’know?

yep! getting everyone's opinions is prolly the best way to go ahahaha hell, we might even get some new ideas or whatnot lol

I was a little curious, is this going to be a situation of everyone’s sort of split apart and might make their way around to find others, or would some of us already be together when this starts...?

Great question!
It's totally up to the players to decide which relationships are already established via OOC discussion.

Because of the flexible plot, it's also totally possible for other characters to not know anybody and be new.

[....]

[....]

Agreed!
I want anyone who joins the thread later on not to feel like they have to read up on everything to join in; they can just plop in their character!

I can say GLaDOS has been around for some time, and will likely already know some people. We can decide who these people are if anyone's interested in having pre-established relationships. ^^

Also, I'm totally willing to hear everyone else's thoughts out when they come here! Don't be afraid to pitch in your ideas. (⌒∇⌒)

alright sweeeet ehehehe in that case, five has prolly been there for a few weeks. possibly even a month? enough to have gathered a decent amount of supplies and become even more feral yknow? and chances are,, he'll prolly be familiar with a few faces too uwu

seems like it's more or less a waiting game for now tho ;w; hopefully the other folks will come round soon cos i am v excite sdlkfjsdkl

Hey sorry for the lateness! I'm finally here haha
I'm so excited for this RP, I absolutely adore the Last of Us and the fact that we get a multi verse twist is awesomeee

Hey, I love the idea of this! Just to be clear, are our characters zombie apocalypse AUs or just transplanted from their worlds to the zombie apocalypse world directly?

Hey, I love the idea of this! Just to be clear, are our characters zombie apocalypse AUs or just transplanted from their worlds to the zombie apocalypse world directly?
heya, thanks for the interest!! :D the initial idea was that the characters have somehow ended up in this world, via whatever means, from their own world. so, transplanted from their worlds to the zombie world directly ^^

heya, thanks for the interest!! :D the initial idea was that the characters have somehow ended up in this world, via whatever means, from their own world. so, transplanted from their worlds to the zombie world directly ^^
Gotcha! Any hard or soft power limits I should be aware of?

Gotcha! Any hard or soft power limits I should be aware of?
- Powerplaying and godmodding are not permitted. Do not control anybody's character but your own. Harming or killing them without first acquiring permission from the player is considered poor roleplaying etiquette, and is not accepted here. Similarly, major destruction of a hub of multiple players should be asked about and agreed upon by the majority OOC.

- Overpowered characters are expected to have weaknesses. Having an all-knowing and all-mighty character might ruin the fun for other players, so please give your characters weaknesses to balance out their strengths. In a similar vein, all characters are expected to fit within the scale of the world by not being excessively tall, or excessively heavy in a way that would lead to destruction.

these are the threads rules on powers pretty much! basically just give any overpowered characters weaknesses to balance out their power, and don't powerplay ^^ i hope this is helpful for ya :D

- Powerplaying and godmodding are not permitted. Do not control anybody's character but your own. Harming or killing them without first acquiring permission from the player is considered poor roleplaying etiquette, and is not accepted here. Similarly, major destruction of a hub of multiple players should be asked about and agreed upon by the majority OOC.

- Overpowered characters are expected to have weaknesses. Having an all-knowing and all-mighty character might ruin the fun for other players, so please give your characters weaknesses to balance out their strengths. In a similar vein, all characters are expected to fit within the scale of the world by not being excessively tall, or excessively heavy in a way that would lead to destruction.

these are the threads rules on powers pretty much! basically just give any overpowered characters weaknesses to balance out their power, and don't powerplay ^^ i hope this is helpful for ya :D
Oh, of course! I would never want to be disruptive or anything. Just wanted to know if I could bring anyone with magic or anything lol. I have some ideas!

Oh, of course! I would never want to be disruptive or anything. Just wanted to know if I could bring anyone with magic or anything lol. I have some ideas!
i getchu!! a magical character would be very much welcome! :D :D :D

For some reason I'm not getting any notifications..?
Big thanks to Jump for getting to them first to give you all an answer!

To add onto this,
while this was the idea, I'd also be totally willing to accept an AU of a canon character where they were born into that world; I think that could be interesting if it's executed well.

OCs can also either be brought into that world, or were born in it.

And yep! A character with magical powers are welcome. ^^

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've gone ahead and added a second character! They can be viewed on the character sheet thread in the same spot as GLaDOS' form.

When I have time, I'll make the IC thread. Sorry about the delay in that; I'm quite busy!
An IC should be expected by tomorrow, though. ^^

Sorry to triple post! The IC thread is now up! It's also been added to the thread directory overhead to all of the other threads.

In addition, I've included reference images to the Environment post of the lore thread for what I had imagined of the setting!

Kusuriuri is open for interaction at the moment, and basically that 'movement' can be anyone's character(s). ^^

Aye, Is this still open?

P.S, I saw where It said, 'Cross Fandom' and wondering what that means. I saw the zombies were Inspired by a lot of other types of Zombies/Undead from Different franchises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back