• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Night at Miller Lodge [OPEN]

PseudoLives

The Epitome of the Constantly Confused
Welcome to Miller Lodge! As your host, I, Victoria Miller, am happy to have you here. We'll be having days of fun packed into just a couple hours, starting off with grouping into teams. If you look at your name cards being handed out now, you'll find your corresponding team in the right corner. There are four teams: Owls, Bears, Rams, and Foxes. Each of you should head to the side of the room with your team name on it. We'll begin our introductory scavenger hunt in a moment!
Victoria

[div class=container]
night at miller lodge
The origin of this role-play was when Victoria Miller invited her graduating class to her parents' winter cabin. It was the middle of winter break when she decided to send out an e-vite to everyone she knew that she was hosting a party in a few days. The weather forecast looked dreary once the scheduled date had actually rolled around, but Victoria refused to cancel the party last minute. She kicked into hostess mode, and when people started to arrive, the weather went to the back of her mind. After all, she and all the others were soon to find out that the approaching snowstorm was the least of their worries.

As for the actual role-play, Victoria plays almost no part in it other than common knowledge marking her as the MIA hostess. The blizzard has closed in, and Victoria is nowhere to be found. Her cousin Zachary had disappeared for awhile, but now he's back and wearing a strange, knowing smile on his face. Just what does he know? Zachary mingled for a few minutes, but then he was gone again. A crackling sound poured through the speakers mounted on the walls, and Zach's voice came rattling through:

"I'm glad to see so many new faces here at my cousin's party. I'm sure she appreciated your attendance as well, but now she's a tad locked up in some business she's got to take care of." The guests began to shift uncomfortably in their groups, Zachary's monotone voice bouncing off the tall ceiling and walls. "We're changing this game from the normal scavenger hunts you know of and adding a little more of a risk to it." His words lilted at the end, almost as if he were smiling as he spoke. "This time... It's live or die."
[/div]
[class=container] margin:auto; center; height:280px; width:600px; position:relative; [/class] Post a notice if you want to join, because this is a WIP. If we (my partner Rosura Rosura and I) get people interested in it, then we'll run it. I'll leave a message when there are new things added, as for info. This rp contains an aspect of DND style, where rolling dice (or the online equivalent) will affect how your character fares in combat or luck situations. However, to make it more fair, dice is only worth 50%. A smart choice and a low roll can keep you from taking much damage. I'll be the judge of what is a good or bad decision, and my judgment equates to the other 50%.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back