• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Nier: Automata roleplay?

WonderWarrior

Do you think roleplays are silly little things?
I'm looking to make a literate (or at least semi-literate, depending on what you like) RP; it would most likely be a story taking place after ending E, but side stories taking place beforehand could be fun as well! If you're interested, please comment!

Hi there! Thanks for your interest! So, a question; how do you envision this RP going (plot, style, etc.)?

Oh I'm not exactly sure how it would go but I guess a open world type of rp ? Does that make sense, like it wouldn't really have a linear plot but more of just several smaller one's

Yeah, that sounds good! I figured it would be shortly after Ending E, starting with 2B, 9S, and A2 waking up and having to navigate this new life. Of course we would roleplay the pods too.
Just a couple other questions (sorry if this is annoying ^^; ) :
How familiar are you with the out-of-game material? As in the strategy guide, novellas, etc.?
And what style of RP do you prefer; literate, semi-literate, or one-liners. I would prefer that the RP be literate, but I can work with any style.

Ah we'll be playing as 2B and 9S ? Hm alright, for some reason I thought we would be playing as ocs.
I haven't really gone out of the game material to be completely honest with you - and literate since that's mostly what I do lol

Well if you want to bring OCs in, that's fine too! I just thought it would be cool to explore the main characters a bit.
That's fine; it's all on the wiki if you want to check it out, but it's not that important. If I reference it I'll make sure to explain.

We can do both if you want but if you want we can stick to just exploring with the main characters :^
And alright that sounds good to me

I think maybe introducing OCs a bit later would be a good plan of action.
I'll go ahead and make the main thread in a moment then! ^^ But one last question: what characters. I'm taking 9S and Pod 153 to start. You?

Alright we can add them in when the roleplay when one of us begins to lose interest I suppose. I'll happily take 2B and Pod 042.

Good idea! I suppose I will take A2 as well then, though I won't bring her in right off the bat. A couple posts in, I'm thinking.

That sounds good to me, especially since A2 isn't near the other two. Right ? She's like by herself on top of a tower

Yes, likely. Pod 042 is probably still with her as well, since he was officially assigned to her by 2B. 2B, according to the concert readings, canonically wakes up first, but we're gonna skip what official happened there; I figured we'd open with 9S and 2B reuniting and go from there.

Alright yea it makes sense for Pod 042 to still be assigned to her and sure that sounds like a good place to start

Ah alright but just a quick question, I start off as 2B waking up correct ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back