Nickname the person above you

..........................Actually it's a male, and he's a prince also Kit-kat due to the nekos on your profile and I want a kit kat

Oh, I do apologize. Though I guess we´re even then, cause these aren´t nekos, they´re wolves.

Your new nickname will thus be, the Prince of corrections in light of your comment!

Dude I just told the person above the rules say you need to explain the nickname

Inkling, simply because it is a word that also has to do with the thought while at the same time you use ink to write in pen all the while we can also call you inky for short for inkling though I have a feeling that this is just my opinion but I also think its cute too

I think you could easily have a cute nickname such as MewMew or Mewy. Or Nyah. Which is Japanese for a cat's meow. I think it is adorable sounding and fits you, @mewbot5408. And as you have probably guessed I couldn't think of anything that wasn't related to a cat or a meow of some sort.... >.> 

Also, I like the name Namir, which basically means, 'Leopard' in Isreali. It is a boy's name. Thought it would fit you too... 

I think you could easily have a cute nickname such as MewMew or Mewy. Or Nyah. Which is Japanese for a cat's meow. I think it is adorable sounding and fits you, @mewbot5408. And as you have probably guessed I couldn't think of anything that wasn't related to a cat or a meow of some sort.... >.> 

Also, I like the name Namir, which basically means, 'Leopard' in Isreali. It is a boy's name. Thought it would fit you too... 

I've actually had girls call me

mew-mew before :P  what's funny is I honestly don't mind people thinking my stuff is cute even though like its not really that cutesy. :3 I just like drawing pretty  boys and beautiful men 

I would name you, @Riuma, Fenir, which basically means 'Mythical Monster Wolf' in Norse. 

Uh, are you sure about that? What's your source? 

In Norse Mythology Fenrir is a giant wolf that is the son of Loki, who is prophesied to break free from his magic ribbons/chains on Ragnarok where he and Vioarr kill each other.

Greyskull

because Skeletor could live inside that grim head of yours :9

Last edited by a moderator:
A superbly classy Individual

just get some tea and you'll pass as a british gentleman :9

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back