• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom niche-ish fandom cravings ✨ | canon/canon, canon/oc | craving rdr2

ghostling

doing ok, cowboy?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
~*~**pleaaaase let me play arthur morgan for youuuuu**~*~

hellooooo me again :~)

throwing a post out there on the off-chance anyone else is craving any of these maybe not-as-popular fandoms/pairings. these are kind of my ~forever fandoms~ so chances are, even if you're looking at this post in a week or a month or a year or two, hmu and I'll still be interested.

I'm mostly looking for canon/canon, but I’m open to writing a canon for your oc where listed. feel free to ask me! I mostly do m/m or f/f but I‘ll do m/f if the vibe is right. for m/f pairings I usually prefer to write the male character. I'm open to AUs/genderswaps.

FANDOMS

• better call saul:
nacho/lalo

• red dead redemption 2: arthur/john, arthur/oc, arthur/pretty much anybody, sadie/abigail, open to canon/oc

• the witcher: geralt/dandelion (jaskier), geralt/yen, geralt/yen/dandelion (jaskier), yen/triss, yen/tissaia, open to canon/oc

• true detective: rust/marty

• far cry 3: vaas/jason, vaas/male oc (if you've read fuck you & fuck your jungle contact me pleeeeaaaaseeee)

might also be interested in similar/related fandoms, feel free to ask.

TROPES

note: some of the pairings listed above are innately dark and unpleasant, and I want to lean in to that. I don't like taking nasty characters and rewriting their personalities for the sake of romance - I want the nasty guys to stay nasty and I want their relationships to be nasty, too. I like grittiness and realism, and I love dark and shitty dynamics.

naturally each pairing is different, I don't want things to be all horrible all the time! I write arthur as a tragic gruff softie and jaskier as a hopeless romantic. I'm open to all kinds of plots and vibes. but overall I'm looking for a more mature tone, and very little is off-limits here, within the bounds of site rules :~)

I love angst, whump (do people still say whump? I just love tormenting characters), hurt/comfort, slow burn, enemies to lovers but also friends to lovers, reluctant romance, I-hate-you-but-I-want-you, stockholm syndrome, unrequited love, mutual pining, to name a few off the top of my head. I want crazy tension but it needs to have time to build and breathe. I'd like a solid plot for the characters to grow in. I also enjoy interesting family dynamics.

GENERAL INFO

I am only looking for partners over the age of 21
. no shade towards younger RPers but I am in my late 20s and I don't feel comfortable RPing romance with people much younger than me. some of these pairings particularly dip into mature themes and I want to be able to explore these with someone around my own age.

also, please be friendly! I'm friendly! I like to chat OOC about our RP, our plans for the plot, I love character chat. we don't need to be besties or anything, but I'd like to be able to comfortably chat and feel like my partner is enjoying things as much as I am. I prefer to start out here, moving to email or discord if things are going well.

style-wise, I guess "literate" in that I write like... full, punctuated sentences, lol. average post length is probably anywhere between 300-1000 words, but it's not a big deal to me as long as I have enough to respond to and it feels appropriate to the scene. constant very long posts/purple prose is a turn-off. I can't do funky formatting, I find it time consuming to do and distracting to look at - sorry. happy to send a recent post from an existing RP or fanfic as a writing sample on request.

my timezone is GMT. reply frequency varies a lot, so please be patient and I can be patient in return! I am ghost friendly, especially in the beginning stages, it happens. if there’s anything I could do to make the RP better for you, please let me know - but if you’re just not into it anymore, it’s chill. once we've established the RP I'm extremely unlikely to ghost, I'll let you know if I won't be around for a bit.

send a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back