• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nex's Partner search (MxM, FxF, MxF,...)

Search.jpg

• Hey guys!

I am Nex and currently looking for some new RP partners.
    The ideas I wrote here are just a few, I am also open to suggestions and hearing out your own so feel free to PM me.
    The lists I wrote on this interest check are just a few I could think of at the moment and they can all be altered or combined with others to make an RP that will be to both our liking. We can also use the listed ideas, pairings, TV series, dramas, books or anime as an inspiration to come up with a plot of our own.

I will update the lists and add more if I think of any so you might want to check back in after a while to see if there is anything new you might like.

A few facts about me:
    * I am over 18 years old.
    * I prefer same gender pairings (MxM and FxF) but I will also RP FxM if I can play the female.
    * I try to mirror my partner's replies.
    * I would like a partner who adds to the story, I want it to be OUR roleplay, not just mine. Let's come up with ideas together and don't be afraid to surprise me with interesting twists and turns in the story.
    *I only RP on site, I prefer PM's but am okay with threads as well. For OOC we can either use a separate PM or Discord.
    * I like to add NPCs and sometimes second characters to a story since it makes the story a lot better. Think of it like writing a book. It would be odd, to say the least, if there were only two people in the whole story right?
    * I prefer supernaturally themed RPs but if the idea is good I also play slice of life or other non-supernatural themed stories.
    * With Fandoms I only play OC's (but you can play a canon character if you wish)

Last edited:
This looks pretty good, I'd love to discuss something with you. I actually love drama, dark themes and the like so we should be good on that! Is there a gender pairing you have preference for? I am not sure if you said it in your interest check or not. I may have accidentally over looked it.

This looks pretty good, I'd love to discuss something with you. I actually love drama, dark themes and the like so we should be good on that! Is there a gender pairing you have preference for? I am not sure if you said it in your interest check or not. I may have accidentally over looked it.
I do kind of prefer MxM or FxF but if the story is interesting I could be convinced to do a MxF pairing (with me playing the female). If you want we can talk about this and ideas etc... in a PM?

Looks interesting! I like these genres! Wanna chat? (:
Horror
Forbidden romance
Gifted
Cursed
Mental problems or troubled...
Unlikely couples
Mythology in modern times
Vigilantes
Mystery
Ex spy's or criminals
Realistic/ Modern supernatural
Urban fantasy
Secret relationships

Hello lovely!! I have a plot idea in mind that includes some of your ideas all in one! If maybe you’d wanna discuss it let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back