• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Newsies??

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
HI I’m Cody, if anyone is interested in doing a Newsies roleplay please hit me up!!
My Newsies run just ended and that Post Show Depression is about to hit so i need more dirty rowdy boys in my life!

I would love to play as Henry or Crutchie... I’d be willing to try Jo Jo, Elmer, Race, Albert, Finch or? Others probably!! Ships are cool, aus are cool, modern maybe? Let’s find something we both like! Long or short term, i’m open to anything interesting.

Semi-lit, a paragraph or two per post, a couple posts a week. Nothing serious, just for fun! (but i love angst!)

Ships i’d be interested in:
Jack/Crutchie
Henry/Finch
Henry/Race
Race/Spot
Race/Albert
Albert/Elmer
honestly just hit me up with all the gay newsboys please?

if you’re not interested in shipping i’m cool with a non romance plot too. Let’s brainstorm together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back