• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Newfound Lands - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dw, Ymir will gladly pick a fight with her. Though I am eagerly awaiting Alyssa's character development

Haha true true, I look forward to the day Alyssa's true thoughts gets revealed 👀 :bishiesparklesr:
(Via blowing up and lashing out or reconciliation or what have you xD)

One day, one day, until then she'll remain a cold girl with a superiority complex who won't hesitate to have Beck do her dirty work.

Speaking of, with how often I've name dropped him I should probably give him and the other more important crew members of the queen actual character sheets

i nearly forgot i have to finish upon my Tir na Nog lore expansion.
with a big of a twist on the of lore, mainly the fact while yes Rathúnas is the only city, that does not mean people don't live all over Tir na Nog along with nature in their covens and conclave. [the main difference being how they live and interact with nature and those who live in Rathunas and eventual outsiders.]
but it does take a while especially since i have to triple check everything for the grammar.

Oh shoot, I do have lore for Aestir and the Aestirian Snow Harpy Tribes I need to write up, I keep forgetting.

Fortunately, tis not an urgent thing, I'll take my time with it throughout this expedition if that's cool?

i nearly forgot i have to finish upon my Tir na Nog lore expansion.
with a big of a twist on the of lore, mainly the fact while yes Rathúnas is the only city, that does not mean people don't live all over Tir na Nog along with nature in their covens and conclave. [the main difference being how they live and interact with nature and those who live in Rathunas and eventual outsiders.]
but it does take a while especially since i have to triple check everything for the grammar.
Ohh, I need to message you with lore for the Grotto in that case. It was never made official, but was planned to be Tir Na Nog's subterranean prison area. Might fit in well with what you're picturing.

Speaking of, with how often I've name dropped him I should probably give him and the other more important crew members of the queen actual character sheets
Do iit. DO IIIIT. Increase your army of character sheets 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

Oh shoot, I do have lore for Aestir and the Aestirian Snow Harpy Tribes I need to write up, I keep forgetting.

Fortunately, tis not an urgent thing, I'll take my time with it throughout this expedition if that's cool?
Absolutely!

Ohh, I need to message you with lore for the Grotto in that case. It was never made official, but was planned to be Tir Na Nog's subterranean prison area. Might fit in well with what you're picturing.
Yeah will definitely help since a prison area for Tir Na Nog was something I also wanted to write but didn't know how to start, so if you have it then I will take it and weave it into what I have planned.

Yeah will definitely help since a prison area for Tir Na Nog was something I also wanted to write but didn't know how to start, so if you have it then I will take it and weave it into what I have planned.
I shall send you that lore soon then!

ill have time to post tomorrow or the day after.
and maybe by the end of this month i will have the lore of Tir na Nog ready if not by mid of next month.
albeit the prison lore would be helpful Sylph.

Last edited:
writing the post right now. and since I'm in the groove il get to the lore as well.
i just hope i finish it today the post i mean.
but first i need to reread everything since my last post to make sure i get everything i need in the post
and i said i will get it done today but of course i wont be able to.
curse you whoever does stuff that require me to be there when i want to write

Last edited:
Sryy I uh kind of accidentally ghosted i was busy with some irl stuff and still kind of am, is this still going or have i missed a lot to return back to this?

Sryy I uh kind of accidentally ghosted i was busy with some irl stuff and still kind of am, is this still going or have i missed a lot to return back to this?
Quite alright, things happen. This indeed is still going on and at least in my opinion there has not been much missed. So you can certainly come back in with a post for Vyilki.

Last edited:
As Ratking said, it's no issue! The group has taken a quick break and there is now a -5 constitution drain per post. I gave further details about it earlier in OOC that you may want to check.

i seriously need to stop saying "Im gonna write a post today since I don't have anything planned for today, and its a lazy day." and of course when i say that stuff happens and then I'm busy all day........ ill still try and make it happen but it i wont say any etas since its hectic and chaotic right now so any promise i make will probably be broken.

anyways how is everyone doing? i hope no problems like i have or it would be bad.

Doing fine, waiting to post until a few more people have posted. Slowly working on 4 character sheets for the Pirate Queen's crew in the meantime

i seriously need to stop saying "Im gonna write a post today since I don't have anything planned for today, and its a lazy day." and of course when i say that stuff happens and then I'm busy all day........ ill still try and make it happen but it i wont say any etas since its hectic and chaotic right now so any promise i make will probably be broken.

anyways how is everyone doing? i hope no problems like i have or it would be bad.
I've been good. Chillin before the semester gets into swing. No need to pressure yourself to reply! I too must never give time frames, since every time I do I seem to psych myself out ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Doing fine, waiting to post until a few more people have posted. Slowly working on 4 character sheets for the Pirate Queen's crew in the meantime
Hmmm? HMMMMM?

"Oh! We were talking about your friend who enjoys a good drink..but now I wonder if we have to be cautious of...hmm,"Glancing back at Alyssa, Chiharu sent a smirk her way,"Snakes?"
//shots fired

Gotta say, Chiharu teaming with Alyssa is a scary prospect. Apart from their abilities being rather complimentary (both very versatile), they'd make a very effective bad cop good cop duo in terms of personality.

I have to admit, the level of hostility in this line made me chuckle a bit.
I am living for the amount of IC hostility we have in this RP lol. Granted 90% of the rage is Alyssa's, but we have some hints of other character plotting too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back