• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Newcastle (Open!!)

Characters
Here

Damien Slater

This night was going great, or so Damien fucking thought, right up until their drinks were placed in front of them, and Carissa took both shots in no time flat, leaving Damien with nose wrinkled up and jaw dropped in disgust. He glared down at the glass, eyes shooting from that to the girl beside him, and then back, before an annoyed huff escaped his lips and he picked up the whiskey sour, taking a drink from it.

Damien set it down with some force, and grabbed her margarita, pulling it over for him to also take a drink of, when that fucking bitch from earlier came by and placed something in Carissa's hand, which he instantly recognized.

Eyes shot open, but he wasn't able to stop her.

He choked on the beverage still in his throat, his hand coming across his mouth until he caught his breath and then he held his hand out in front of Carissa's mouth.

"Fucking spit it out," he snapped. "That's not... god fucking damn it, Carissa, that's not fucking candy. Spit it out, right now." He ordered her, although he supposed he didn't actually know whether the little blonde had ever had ecstasy before, but Damien also knew that you didn't accept drugs from people you didn't fucking know in the club. So yeah, there was a sense of urgency, and maybe a vague sense of worry in his motions.

"It's fucking ecstasy -- what if it's laced with shit or something? You ever been drunk on your ass and high on ecstasy?"

There went his carefree night.

Fucking bitches.

mood
; )

outfit
rave clothes

playing...
song title
by artist​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Carissa

tags
jazzyball jazzyball

º º code by ditto º º

Ashton West

God, he was a Class A dickhead. Ash huffed, her arms crossing over her chest as she glared up at him. He really never calmed down, although to be fair, if like... that party on July 4th had proven anything, it was that she clearly didn't know him that well. Like he'd been a completely different person then, but now he'd just returned to the ragey asshole that everyone knew and... tolerated.

Naturally, she absolutely refused to do as he'd said, and she didn't bother to turn towards the corner, or anyone else to sit down. Sure, she'd like to be in a lot of different places than standing here, face to face with fucking Dalton, but it was what it was.

But she wasn't going to back down, so he could just suck it up and shut up, as far as she was concerned.

"You really like to blame everyone else, huh?" Ash snapped, eyes narrowing as she glared at him. "It's not my fault that Liv locked us in here. You're the one that even followed here instead of just like... I don't know, waiting?"

She was annoyed. She kind of hated him right now. And it was hot, but she didn't bother taking off the jacket. Unlike Dalton, she actually knew how to stay like... decent or whatever. Not rip her shirt off at the first inconvenience.

"Fucking do it, then," Ash continued, "I dare you. Rip me limb from limb."

mood
happy to panicked in ten seconds flat

outfit
clothes feat. jean jacket

playing...
song title
by artist​

mentions
N/A

interactions
Dalton

tags
Xed Xed

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

Lucky DuBois

He took in his surroundings. The old fashioned aesthetic was both kitschy and authentic all at the same time. Clean, but weathered. Like it had been through some shit. Like it had lived one hundred lives before he ever walked through its doors. It reminded him of home. It reminded him of New York City and that gave him an odd sense of comfort as he settled into the lumpy vinyl that’d been there since it opened.

“Coffee.” The look of disgust never ceased to amaze him as Ash wrinkled her nose at his order. The feign look of betrayal had long been lost on the girl, so now, he just looked on in amusement. “And the child will have hot chocolate.” He smirked as it earned him a noticeable glare, a shoulder smack and a roll of her eyes. A common routine in the Lush relationship stylings.

Fuck. He missed her. That was what chapped his ass more than anything. He fucking missed her. Not just the sex, but the playful banter. Her stupid smile. The way she bit her lip when she got nervous…or wanted to drive him crazy. How she said “like” every other word and never, ever understood sarcasm. The way she knew him better than he knew himself sometimes.

He missed her.

“Cream and sugar?” Lucky glanced up at the waiter. “Just sugar.” He said flatly. The desire to be alone was strong, though that tended to lead to more reminiscing. And he really, really, didn’t want to stroll down memory lane anymore than he already had. “Anything else?” He shook his head. He wasn’t hungry. In fact, he felt sick with anxiety and coffee was the last thing he probably needed, but…who was he to deny himself the simple pleasure.

“This your first time here?” He wasn’t one for small talk. He ordered. He was polite. He was damn near pleasant. “If I were having a bad day, this would be way far from my first destination.” Was it that obvious? Was he that obvious? Well, the guy had a point, but this just happened to be Stop One. Did he have any idea what the upcoming stops were? Absolutely not. He was flying by the seat of his pants. Operation: Distraction was underway and who was this guy to call him on his bull shit. “What makes you think I’m having a bad day?” He leaned back in his seat, taking a quick glance at the boy’s name tag. “Maybe I just suffer from RDF.”

mood
defeated

outfit
clothes duh

playing...
Light Em Up

by Fall Out Boy

mentions
Ash/Dorian/Jace

interactions
Benji

tags
hery hery

º º code by ditto º º

Antonio
mood
weed > tears right?

outfit
His pj's

Mentions
Elena, Liv

tags
fieldofclover fieldofclover

Her smile brought a slight comfort to his aching heart. Truly he didn't know what he'd do if she was upset with him or wasn't around.

Ok that's a lie he'd have probably gone crying to his cousin, but that would've ended with the family finding out and getting involved and them scolding him because surprise surprise the whole time they were dating guess who also was telling him he should've told Elena sooner.

He didn't need or want that right now.

She assured him that it was fine and spoke about what was wrong with her possibly being some planetary realignment thing. He found deep astrology like that fascinating, but more so just hearing people talk about it who enjoyed it rather then doing any actual research for himself.

It might not seem like it, but it actually wasn't his intention have them both wind up sitting on this rooftop with tears rolling down their faces...but here they were none the less because of him. He was quite sure this was the very thing they'd both come up here to avoid happening.

He'd owe her big time after this.

Hearing she was also emotionally struggling didn't help anything but make him feel guiltier. He needed to be a better friend to her. How could she be struggling and here he is complaining about his own self-inflicted drama? Tonight he sucked, but he made a mental note that tomorrow? Tomorrow he'd be better.

He let her take his hands and as she spoke his grip on hers tightened as he listened. He tired his best to listen but his own negative thoughts kept interrupting her. His eyes focused on that on their connection, on their hands reminding him he wasn't sitting here alone.

"You are loved." Yah that's kinda the problem

"You are enough." No...no I'm really not. That's why everyone wants more. That's why he should've told her that he was more...

"When I look at you, I see an amazing guy who goes over the moon to make the people he cares about happy." Not high enough. I let her down. I let her fall, and she got hurt and all because I didn't help her. I didn't give her what I knew she wanted, what I knew she needed. You see that just because you don't know either...

"You are loved. You are enough." I-I know I just. I can't be. I know I can't be, even if you say I am. Even though I believe that YOU believe I am. I'm...not.

"And you have something." Sure...

"You have me."

It was at this point he stopped looking down at their hands and finally found the courage to look at her face. She was here. Even if he didn't know for how long...she was at least here right now.

" Whenever the world is too rough on you, you can always come to me, because I'm not going to hurt you like others have done in the past. I'm here for you, Toni. I just hope you know that too."

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He didn't know what to say to such honesty, such earnest. He looked at her and saw every missed opportunity he'd had with Elena who gave him this same look but fear locked up his words then like it was doing now.

Fear of what a world and life like that might look like or turn into. Fear that they'd end up like his aunt and uncle, or worse like his own parents. He hated it. He hated it so much, but he felt so trapped in those thoughts. in that place that he'd tried so hard to get away from for years. He thought he had. He thought being out on his own like this had finally free'd him...but it didn't. He was physically free, but his mind was still there.

"I don't know what happened, but I'm here if you ever want to talk about it."

He knew he had to. He knew that even if it cost him everything he had to. Because honestly? It already had. It'd cost him his relationship with the little family he had outside of his cousin. It'd cost him what should have been the love of his life. And now if he didn't face this fear it just might cost him one day Cait and possibly Liv too.

"I...I want to tell you. You are probably the best first person to tell since you are my friend. I just..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. God this was somehow harder and easier all at the same time while being a bit high.

"I lied... I live a lie." He finally spat out before looking back at her, "I hope you don't hate me or see me any differently after this, but if you don't mind. I want to tell you. I want to tell you everything and then maybe I can finally tell others that deserve to know the truth too."
coded by reveriee.

cait.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

violet days

your girl

Her heart went out to Toni. He was clearly going through something right now, and he needed a friend in his time of need. That's where she came in. And no, she wasn't going to pry unless he gave up the details himself. That would be taking advantage of him, and Cait would never do anything to hurt him, especially in this vulnerable state. She felt kind of silly, sitting on a rooftop sobbing with Toni, but maybe a good cry was what they both needed right now. It might do them some good. Cait meant every single word of what she had been saying, even if Toni didn't believe a word of it himself. He had been staring at their hands rather than her face as she spoke, but after a brief hitch in her voice, his eyes finally met hers.

Everything could potentially change for her, but one thing that she knew would remain constant was Toni. He was one of her closest friends, and she knew that she was one of his as well. He opened his mouth to speak, but hesitated. Cait tilted her head, patient in the face of whatever Toni might tell her. Nothing could surprise her coming from him. He finally began to speak, Cait hanging on every word with bated anticipation. "I...I want to tell you. You are probably the best first person to tell since you are my friend. I just..." Toni trailed off, closing his eyes.

This must be something big. Cait's heart pounded against her chest. As long as he didn't pour his heart out about being in love with her, she was going to be supportive of him. She thought of him as another brother - that would be weird and gross if he felt that way. But this was about him, not her. How self-centered was she to assume that this revelation had anything to do about her. "I lied... I live a lie." What could Toni, who had always been honest and open with her, be lying about? She waited to speak until he continued out of respect. "I hope you don't hate me or see me any differently after this, but if you don't mind. I want to tell you. I want to tell you everything and then maybe I can finally tell others that deserve to know the truth too."

"You can tell me, it's okay. Whatever this is, you must trust me enough not to judge you on this." She was intrigued, but also intimidated by what Toni was about to reveal to her. If he was a serial killer, she was out of there. But she knew he wasn't - that was silly of her. Toni was a good guy, she knew it in her heart. "Take all the time you need. I'll be here."

♡coded by uxie♡

Mercedes Camus
dumb dumb

somewhere
happy birthday... to me
interactions

Ed, Justin, Amy, (mentions matty and stella)
hery hery Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Winona Winona

What were they talking about?

Why was he smiling?

Why did Stella look better than her?! Oh, Mercedes could bet that– that bitch never licked an antidepressant once in her life. Oh, how nice was it to be blessed by god?

Justin mentioned something about a blouse and Mer realized how dumb she probably sounded, she smiled, forcing a laugh. “Sorry, Amy, it’s… the Hennessey I didn’t get to drink yet.” Two fingers tapped the side of her forehead for emphasis.

Most of their conversation passed and it was like white noise the longer Mer watched Stella & Matty conversate.

“No offense, Mer.” His voice cut through and she processed it a second later, blinking and giving him a once-over.

“You’re fine,” she replied, returning her attention to the more important matter at hand. Justin & Amy’s bit about being together completely went over her head.

What did Stella have that Mercedes didn’t? Class? Looks? A personality? Mercedes had all three of those things. Her grip on Edwin’s arm grew tighter and she exhaled a breath she didn’t know she was holding.

Okay, minus the class. Fuck these stupid pearls. She’s giving them to the nearest homeless person to make their day.

(They're going to Jade.)

But-- her point was, she was way hotter than Stella, way more fun, she had so much more personality-wise to offer Matty and it was her damn birthday.

So why didn't he notice her?

Finally, she returned her attention to Justin & Amy.

“Ya know, we should hang together sometime. Double date, yeah?"

“Wha–”

They were together?! When the hell did that happen!? In the last two minutes?!

“Uhhh…” Mer glanced over at Ed, and Amy brought up the idea of using Justin’s boat as some kind of weird… hang out thing. Sorry, some kind of weird double date.

Truth be told, Mercedes didn’t care that Justin moved on so quickly, especially since their relationship was just a distraction from Matty. She was thinking about him the entire time they made out, like… all fourteen and a half times.

“Whatever Eddie wants to do! I’m down for anything, I’m pretty agreeable…”

I wanna get out of here, I wanna get out of here, I wanna get out of here.

“But congrats on your relationship! In France we say– je me fous de votre relation, j'ai perdu tout intérêt quand j'ai réalisé que vous n'aviez même pas un pack de quatre.” Her ramble went on for a few seconds longer than it should’ve, but Mercedes had said the entire thing with a smile on her face.

It was like the cardigan gave her fake-bitch powers. Thanks Mom!

Translation?

“It means that I hope the two of you live happily ever after, to be blessed with health, prosperity, a love equivalent to the stars.”

It didn’t really mean that.

Je suis une petty garce, portez-moi un procès.

“Now, shall we, mon chéri? Can’t wait to see the amazing gift you got me.” She didn't hesitate to place a kiss against his cheek, a light pink lipstick mark was plastered to Edwin's cheek, the blush that settled on his cheeks matched it to a T, the red and blue lights that flashed in the front window only enhancing his reaction.

All seemingly went unnoticed by bottle blonde. “After all, you only turn seventeen once and my goal is to make this a night to remember… if you know what I mean..." She winked with a click of her tongue. Oh, yeah, she's totally hinting at the virginity-losing. Sorry Justin, you snooze, you lose.

Could've had alllllllllllllllll this.

But not really, because Mercedes was NOWHERE near ready to lose it.

The fact that she didn't choose him and two weeks later was tryna give it to this new boy? Come on, Mer didn't even have a dick and even she'd be jealous. He totally regrets breaking up with her.

Totally.

"If you’ll excuse us…” Mercedes gently tugged him away from Justin and Amy, heading towards the backyard.

(Because we’re not gonna have Mason’s cheeseball fight with Jonas here, not ruining the vibe!)

Valerie and her mother were going around the entire place, whatever was happening– Mercedes guessed there was a problem with the color coordination or something? Who knows.

They entered the backyard that was riddled with decorations. Tables were outside but not many people were here, some were mingling far out and staff was setting centerpieces. The stone pathways carved a perfect circle around azalea bushes.

Perfectly trimmed grass surrounded the villa and their shoes clicked against the tan, (probably hand-picked) stone underneath them.

Now that they were alone…

A waiter passed with champagne and now that she was out of eye-sight from Matty & Stella, anxiety was soaring. She had taken two glasses and held one out towards Ed. Taking a very unnecessary long swing of hers.

If they were flirting…

An STD rumor was going to be the least of Stella’s issues.

Mercedes had connections, okay?!

"Hi. So..."

Okay, not really, but– her therapist is surely gonna hear about this.

“I’m sorry… about all that. It’s just…”

Deep breath.

Exhale–

Nah, fuck that. Mercedes wasn't doing any of that bullshit meditation stuff.

“I panicked the other day and told Justin I had a boyfriend because I didn’t want to seem hung up on him– which, I’m so not… and… I used you,"

Already seventeen and using men. Makes sense-- Valerie lost her virginity when she was seventeen, and she used plenty of men already probably.

"But... for what it's worth, I think we make a really good fake couple?”

“Cheers?”

That translated to–

Don’t be mad and give me my present…

Please?

🥺

Oh, she was such a fucking manipulator.

Young and sweet, only seventeen.

coded by natasha.

Livanna Moore
Find Me

Divinity Records
y’know
something cute and casual
interactions

Maggie, Carmen
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 dear.szmm dear.szmm

Ash’s screams and Dalton’s threats went unnoticed as Liv zeroed in on Maggie’s argument back, guilt settled in her chest and it placed a heavy weight on her shoulders, she avoided her gaze as she had gotten scolded for even believing that she’d leak the song in the first place.

She didn’t have any argument back.

“WE'RE? If you were worried about US getting backlash why would I be the first person you run to thinking I'd do this?" Liv flinched from the intensity in her voice, her eyebrows creasing as if the words had physically pained her.

“... Sorry,” She mumbled quietly enough that Maggie didn’t pick it up by Dalton and Ash’s muffled screams in the other room.

After Maggie promised to go get the keycard, Dalton was quick to remind her not to dwell for longer than five minutes once they’d walked away– she hadn’t expected Magnolia to take charge and if Liv was being completely honest…

Despite how angry she was, Liv was relieved– knowing that she had someone with her meant that Liam couldn’t strike the conversation she knew was coming-- or worse.

"So is there anyone else you can think of that might've been able to leak it other than me? Anyone else you told about us working on something? Worked in the same studio?"

“Um…” Liv’s mind continued to blank. It began to move faster than her legs walked, thinking of anyone she’d possibly told about the song– which was just Evie, Ed, Landon… Lucky, Ash, Dalton probably? Tabitha… Josie, definitely Josie… Toni?

That was it–

Oh, and Lydia.

“No, I can’t think of anyone,”

Anyone who would leak it, that is. She trusted those people with her life. Maybe her circle of trust was a little big and some of that trust was misplaced…

But Liv was a good judge of character!

(Sometimes.)

“Nickie’s been dealing with her grandma, Ash is convinced studio two is bad luck, it was just me, you, and…” Liv slowed her steps outside another studio, catching sight of Carmen recording. Liv looked at Maggie, saying so much more than she has this entire interaction.

She knocked at the door and the mixer, Amara looked up from the console, waving towards them as she stood up from her chair and used her own keycard to let them in.

Amara was a little older than them both, covered with tattoos and a few piercings, an intimidating girl… but her spirit, attitude and personality was just as warm as it was in this studio.

Was the AC broken or something?

Liv let out a breath, feeling the warmth retract onto her. “It’s so hot in here, are you guys okay?” She pinched her t-shirt, barely giving her any air.

“We’re good, California just has it’s heatwaves, I didn’t see you two on the schedule?”

“Oh, no… we’re not recording, just wanted to talk to…” Liv caught Carmen’s gaze through the glass and waved.

“Privately…?”

Liv looked at Maggie and that was enough for Amara, the older woman put her hands up and left the keycard on the counter, backing out of the room. “I don’t do teen drama, enjoy whatever this is…” Liv probably would’ve had some bubbly response, but…

She allowed her to leave and Livanna pressed the button on the console, using the mini-mic, her voice coming through the speakers, sounding a bit muffled from where her and Maggie stood. "Hey, Carmen... could we talk?" They didn't really get along. Liv wasn't sure what it was-- Carmen just wasn't one for team work it seemed. Livanna wasn't entirely sure where the tension was coming from, but her co-worker was a tad... competitive. She didn't blame her entirely...

She just wasn't used to working with people, which reminded her about the festival-- and battle of the bands... Liv had no idea if Carmen was going to give them a tough time or not.

When Carmen re-emerged from the recording studio, Liv rubbed at her wrist, attempting to gain whatever courage she had left to ask Carmen–

“Did you... um..."

If you don't ask her, you'll have to take the fall. Think how bad that'll be.

But--

Imagine the control you're going to lose from this, every little thing is going to be ran through them now.

Imagine what he'd do.

Suddenly, Liv blurted out the first words that came to mind, a sudden attitude coming over her. "Did you leak the song?!" It was in a tone that seemed more nervous than it was spiteful.

Her hands stood at her side, fists clenching and unclenching in a way to relax her body and ease the building feelings in her chest, trying her hardest to ignore those voices that continued to rack her brain.

She was not having a good day.

"I... won't be mad."

Oh, she'd be mad. She'd just couldn't show it.
coded by natasha.

scroll

new girl

Renee Alcott

mood

worried

outfit

Casual

Outside the party

interactions

Drake

tags

Renee looked through the crowd on her tip-toes, looking for any sign of Drake among the party attendees.

“Oh.”

Drake responded at her suggestion, and Renee really didn’t miss how his face fell. It was a big intrusion, to be let into someone’s home and life just like that, especially after such a public and messy situation. Renee understood, probably better than Drake could imagine.

For as long as she’s been alive, she had always been a private person. The thought of being too exposed and vulnerable would also make her skin crawl. She sympathized, she got it.

"Yeah... yeah, that'd be ummm... yeah, that'd be cool," he agreed, with a shaky smile that was clear to her that it was forced. "Just don't... umm... actually, yeah, yeah, it'll be fine."

“Whatever you want to do, Drake.” Renee’s smile remained bright on her face, unwavering. “If you’d like me to fuck off and leave you alone, you’re completely free to tell me to fuck off and leave you alone.”

Drake let out an awkward laugh, and Renee matched as she walked alongside him. She stuck by his side, leaving the crowd and the mayhem behind them.

"Uhhh... thanks, by the way.” Drake spoke up, and Renee blinked up at him as he did “For... helping."

“Oh, come on, you don’t have to thank me.” She responded, giving her friend a one-shoulder shrug. “This is my way to thank you for being so kind to me since I first got here. Consider us even, now.”

Renee thought of her bike, and how it couldn't possibly fit two people….but screw it, she could leave it here for the night. It’s a more-than-nice neighborhood, she sincerely doubts it’s going to get stolen.

Allowing Drake to lead the way, she hid her hands inside her hoodie’s pockets, shielding herself from the cold of the night as they walked. She glanced up for a second, staring at the sky- despite all the confusion and chaos, it was such a nice night. It didn't hurt to take a second to appreciate it.

Renee glanced back at Drake, a faint smile on the corner of her lips.

“You lead the way, yeah?” She shrugged again, sighing “I still haven't learned how to move around this part of town.”

♡coded by uxie♡
[/borde
[/

Reuben

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Maximo Park

Apply Some Pressure

Reuben stood forward from his slouch against the side of the car. The night had turned cold, and the streetlights illuminated the fine layer of mist hovering below.

He’d smoked the cigarette he was holding down to the tip, watching Tabitha and Mason’s brief exchange. He trusted Mason as far as he could throw him. It didn’t really matter what he told Tabitha; there was nothing to tell her that she didn’t know already, but he didn’t like the thought of the damage he could do elsewhere. He’d try his best not to let it haunt him, but Reuben knew only swift actions could stop the tracks of a guy that knew too much.

Mason seemed smart. He had too much to lose.

Tabitha appeared in front of him, Mason no longer anywhere to be seen. She was pale, her fingers digging at her skin, a solemn gaze fixed at the ground. He wished she hadn’t turned up; hadn’t seen the whole thing go down in the first place. Still, she’d have found a way.

“I’m leaving. I really don’t give a shit what happens to the other one, just – sorry for the fucking mess. I’m gone, now.”

Reuben shifted a little bit, turning his head to the side. He couldn’t really give two shits about what happened to Russo, either.

“Listen,” he began, rubbing his chin, “don’t worry about that. Got bigger issues to deal with now.”

He sighed, an ironic chuckle slipping out of his lips before he spoke.

“Yeahhh, Mason saw the package under the seat, so… he got off lightly, to say the least.”

He stood hesitantly for a second, mirroring her by facing the floor. He inhaled sharply through his teeth. It was sort of funny laughing at others getting caught up in stupid, thoughtless situations. Now the tables had turned… not so much.

“It’s been a long night. I’m gonna go feed Frankie, take her out for a bit.”

He turned to his car, pausing.

“You alright? Be okay on your own?”

♡coded by uxie♡

lennox
abela
tense, willful
  • outfit

something athletic idk

https:///www.lennox-abela.com/intro-post/
Lennox smiled back at the guy. His canned smile gave Lennox the distinct impression that it was more forced than most, the expression in his eyes not matching the jolly lift in his lips. But they continued nonetheless.

"Hey there. Do you work here? I know I'm real early but I was looking to spar with someone... Maybe you know someone in here who boxes?"

They kind of wanted the guy to fight, or anyone--they were pretty desperate to get out their seething aggression right now. They had the sense that he wasn't super into the idea, but they were preoccupied with their own emotions at the moment.

"I'm Lennox, by the way," they added. "If there's no one around I could just go hit the bag, but..." they said, trying to adopt a forlorn expression. They were pretty adept at subtle manipulation, but this was not super subtle.
coded by reveriee.

willa
moreau
fuckity fuck
https:///www.willa-moreau.com/fuck-fuck-fuckity-fuck/
"Nervous?"

Willa smirked at this question. "Nervous is not really my style."

She had been nervous there for a minute, but she couldn't show that she was nervous around cops--after all, she had nothing to hide...right?

And with the cops out of the picture? No. Quite the opposite of nervous--she suddenly felt she had much more energy than she had had all day--all week, maybe. She hopped out of the car with vigour. Willa was so excited to finally get to have some fun in this town.

"Um, do you at least know the name of the host?" she asked in response to his request. Kinda hard to pretend to know someone you've never heard of in a town where you pretty much know no one.

She had no issue with the sticking close to him part, though, at least for the time being. He was definitely fine, and she didn't really care about anything else right now. If he is, say, a murderer? Eh, we'll deal with it when it comes.

She watched him grabbing the drinks out of his trunk, but there was quite a lot to carry.

"Here, lemme give you a hand with that," Willa offered. She grabbed the vodka and the juice out of his arms, leaving him with the Bud Light--yuck. Needing her hands free, she tucked the bottle of juice between her thighs, squeezing them together to hold it in place. Then she twisted open the cap to the Tito's and took a big swig, tilting her head back.

Elliott was looking at her. She flashed a mischievous smile, and drank again.
coded by reveriee.

good morning...

The customer was about his age.
Dark hair, but a darker shade cast over the boyish features that framed his weathered eyes. Benji pocketed his notepad, trusting his memory enough for a simple coffee. Usually, he expected it from the diner's older patrons, but... to each their own. "Coffee. Sugar." He gave a contemplative look, only for a fraction of a second. "Okay."

He asked another question. Engaging in small talk was part of the gig, something Ophelia had to be taught time and time again. Not big, not nonexistent. Small talk.

The customer, much to Benji's surprise, opened his mouth. Even let a few words slip off the tongue. "What makes you think I'm having a bad day?" Eye roll. "Maybe I just suffer from RDF." He followed the man's gaze to his chest, the beginnings of a smirk creeping on his face until it became apparent that his nametag was the center of focus. And now he had his name. So much for a lack of interest.

A dry chuckle escaped his lips. "Resting duck face?" He turned a quarter on his heel, not deaf to the sound of customers trickling in for the lunch rush. "I can tell." Any answer to his first question would be redundant. Many in life may be content being played for a fool, but Benj was wiser than to engage in the game of semantics this guy was peddling. Nothing detracts from apparent wisdom more than wasted words.

"Be right back. Don't go anywhere," the server quipped with a wry grin, the light tread of his shiny, black heels pitter-pattering on the tiled floor that had seen numerous falls in its time. It was a miracle the place had evaded lawsuit for this long.

The aroma of coffee inhabited the room much in the way that the voices in the atmosphere gradually rose in volume. But the sound was gentle, as it was semi-early and the young people with their predisposition for shouting were nowhere to be found. The same couldn't be said for the adjoined gas station, which was always cluttered with the noise pollution of solicitors and indecisive customers. And it was in such a tight space. He'd have felt for Mike, but the deadbeat was probably too high to care.

After tending to another table, Benji returned to the booth in the corner bearing a white mug of coffee and a glass sugar dispenser, the smirk on his arresting countenance having never quite left. "You have my name, my workplace... and my interest." He crossed his arms, glancing back at what was a relatively tame crowd for the time. Tea was brewing, bacon was sizzling, and all eyes were trained either on the kitchen window or the laminated menus offering various combinations of American breakfast staples. "So... spare me a few details."

He squinted, mulling over every silent-and-brooding trope in his head until turning up empty. It was half of his job (both of them, actually) to read minds but, in this case, he was turning up empty. The man didn't want to be probed, but that wasn't the odd part. Frankly, it was just a mystery what a boy no older than the age of twenty was doing alone sipping coffee and staring at the wall. Was he a... customer? Because anyone with a taste for illicit substances in town knew better than to consult Benjamin "Pill Guy" Bahi in the daylight.

"Why are you here?"

As in, why was he here?

life: the biggest troll

♡coded by uxie♡

elliott.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

idkhbtfm

absinthe

Elliott liked the way that Willa rolled with the punches. Not a lot of girls were as bold and daring as she was. "Nervous is not really my style." Willa smirked. God, Elliott wanted to kiss her right now. But he had to ease into these kinds of things. Be cool, Palmer. Damn. "Then what is your style?" he mused, eyeing her curiously. She didn't seem like the goody two shoes type. She didn't seem like the soft sweetheart type either. He couldn't put his finger on what made her so...unique.

"Um, do you at least know the name of the host?" Shit. Who was hosting this damn thing, anyway? He had heard that it was an engagement party or something. "I don't know...apparently someone got engaged? When we go in, we can just give a 'congrats' at the door and be done with it." Elliott shrugged, running his fingers through his mop of black hair. He figured that would be enough to get them in. Who was he to know every single person in Newcastle?

"Here, lemme give you a hand with that." Without speaking another word, Willa took the Tito's and cranberry juice from him, leaving him with nothing but the pack of Bud Light under his arm. That didn't bother him none - he would probably end up chugging at least half of the cans by the end of the night. Elliott couldn't help but stare at Willa as she uncapped the vodka, gulping some down. "I like the way you think." he smirked, glancing her up and down. All Willa did was shoot him a playful smile in return before taking another swig. "God, Willa. Are you trying to make me want you?" Elliott groaned, shaking his head. Everything she did just made him want her even more. Hopefully she felt the same way about him.

♡coded by uxie♡

Juliette Jameson
The Sweet Escape

The fair
Apologize or die, your choice
interactions

mentions; Ava, Teddy, Willow, Tab, Vera
Interactions: Star
starkravingsane starkravingsane

“This is your captain speaking, we’re landing in the next fifteen minutes, it was a pleasure to have you on United Airlines and we hope to see you again soon. Welcome to Boston.”

The update had released a relieved sigh out of Jules.

Four and a half hours couldn’t pass by slower. Despite lounging in first class– Juliette was ansty. It’d been months since she’d seen Ava and there was a lingering feeling that continued to eat at her every time she reminded herself that they were finally closing the distance.

Jules was very picky with her friends– and when she’d gotten them, she was very possessive.

Very possessive.

But so far, there was nobody that ever compared to Ava. It was difficult for her to admit that she had friends in the first place– but there was nobody, and she means absolutely anybody who could take her spot as her “best friend.”

They had a complicated relationship.

Complicated as in– Ava told her the cold, hard truth and it always resulted in JJ blocking her for about an hour.

(She blocked a lot of people.)

But no matter what, no matter the argument, no matter whatever the fuck happened– They always had each others back.

Always.

Now, Jules had her girls back home– but they didn’t compare to the loyalty Ava provided. Tabitha and Vera were so fucked up, like, probably because it was their childhood trauma or whatever?

But…

As weird as Ava was, the reason why JJ got along with her so well– is probably because she was the only normal one who grew up with her in that fucking town. Stable home life, stable parents, disgusting style– and she somehow made it work?

She’s never telling her that, ever.

~

Was she fucking late?! Juliette had told her that if she was late, she swore she was getting back on that plane, straight back to Newcastle and she wouldn’t see her till… Oh fuck that, Ava wasn’t even coming back home for Christmas. No way Boston was that fucking fun.

She yawned, wheeling the pink, furry Chanel suitcase behind her, coming to a stop and looking around the airport, landing on every possible redhead– only to end up disappointed.

Where the fuck was she?!

Jules had taken the time to text Teddy.

Teddy…

We don’t talk about him.

He’s a fucking psychopath, she wasn’t even that hot and she was still...

Her gaze lingered on his profile pic before typing out a message.

Landed safe and sound. 🖕

She looked up from her phone and her eyes landed on the redhead across from her, a thrill of excitement coursed through her chest and Jules swore it dropped to her stomach, speed-walking the distance towards her best friend, halfway giving up on the suitcase to wrap Ava into a very uncharacteristically tight hug. “You’re late.” She told her, scolding Ava in true-JJ manner.

Two weeks later.

Being away from Newcastle had given Juliette a new perspective on... something. While Boston had provided many fun, boring, and questionable opportunities. It was nice to be home. There was a few things that JJ had missed in her time away.

Her convertible being one of them. The top was down, the radio was loud enough to gain the attention of construction workers building a type of bakery near the antique store Jules would never set a foot in. Wind blew in her hair as she pushed fifty-five in a thirty-five speed limit without a care in the world.

It was a miracle how JJ had gotten her license.

She wasn't a reckless driver or anything, just a bit daring when given the opportunity and free reign. She'd gotten a few speeding tickets before, but it was nothing that her father couldn't take care of. Especially after they'd played a round of gold and Jules had asked ever-so-nicely.

Another thing she'd missed was--

Precious's bark cut through the music and Jules glanced over at the black-and-brown Morkie. "What? Shut up." He was probably the most precious thing in her life, not counting dance obvi. Which was the only thing Juliette had taken seriously other than her love life.

After the Teddy ordeal, Juliette hadn't put herself out there in a few months, not to mention that her relationship with him was so fucking complicated, throwing another relationship on top of that? It wasn't a good idea like, whatsoever. Yes, whatever she used Ava's roommate to get her ex-boyfriend jealous three-thousand miles away, but it was so deserved.

Especially after he'd tried to get her jealous with fucking Whorelow. Who the fuck is named after a tree, anyway?!

The convertible pulled into the parking lot, circling around while her gaze wandered for an empty parking spot.

She'd gotten here a bit early to get ready for the dance competition she was competition in with Spencer. Now that Juliette had gotten accepted to one of the most prestigious dance academy of all time-- the only reason why she was competing was to prove that she was better than half the sluts in this town.

I would never skip JJ’s performance. I’ll be waiting in the front row.

The group chat was literally going off. JJ had asked Tabitha and Vera to keep an eye so Teddy didn't show up at the competition with his little bitch, the last thing Juliette needed was to be nervous-- or worse, pissed.

Juliette angry didn't end well for anyone.

(I swear, sounds like she's shrek--)

(THE HULK NOT SHREK I DIDN'T MEAN TO TYPE THAT MY BRAIN JUST WENT "GREEN.")

She found a parking spot and before she had even parked, Juliette had taken the opportunity to lift her phone, looking at the many text messages that continued to come in.

I’ll make a sign that says “JJ’s pussy is to die for” and wave it really high.
She rolled her eyes but a subtle smile spread across her lips. Juliette would like, never-- ever admit it... but maybe... she missed her girls, too.

Whatever, shut the fuck up.

She typed out a reply with one hand while the other on the steering wheel.

You're both literally fuckin--

She looked up from her phone just in time to hit the break when a car had gotten dangerously close to side-swiping her, pulling into the parking beside her. "What the fuck?!" Juliette pulled into her own parking, glaring towards the other vehicle.

"You don't know how to fucking drive?!" She yelled over even before the man had exited his car, throwing her phone and keys into the pink duffle bag where Precious comfortably sat inside, watching her reaction to the stranger beside them.

The brunette had angrily exited her car, slamming the door shut.

"Do me a fucking favor and--" Only now Juliette had taken in his appearance and the words died on her lips for a mere moment.

Oh, who gave a fuck if he was hot?

"Learn how to drive, you fucking--" The little dog with a pink dress barked, saving Juliette from coming up with a half-decent insult for a waste of a man.

"... well? Aren't you gonna apologize?"

Precious barked again, this time louder-- he liked to pretend to be a guard dog from time to time despite being the size of her high heel.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

scroll

cinnamon girl

Tabitha Cohen

mood

Hateful, Tired

outfit

Party dress

Outside the station -> Home

interactions

Reuben, Edgar

tags here

“He what?!” Tabitha reacted, her eyes shooting back toward Reuben’s face, a frow between her eyebrows as she heard him “Fucking hell, Reuben. I told you, I told you that keeping that thing there was-”

Cutting herself off, Tabitha just rubbed her temples. She no longer had it in her to care, or yell, or do anything really, she just felt drained and humiliated. Letting out a breath, Tabitha composed herself as best she could.

“It’ll be fine. You’re smart, you’ll figure it out.” She didn’t know if it was true, but if she thought too much about it, her head might actually explode this time.

“It’s been a long night. I’m gonna go feed Frankie, take her out for a bit.”

Reuben turned toward his car, as Tabitha turned to leave. She wasn't exactly excited to go home, but she was eager to leave this goddamn place.

“You alright?” Came his voice from behind her “Be okay on your own?”

Tabitha considered turning back toward him, putting on her best face and saying, like she always did, that everything was fine.

So she did.

“Yeah.” Tabitha looked back at the cop, with a slight nod of her head “Everything’s fine. Go take care of your dog, Reuben.”

With those words, she walked to the old Mustang and drove off.

-
Sneaking back into the house was easy enough, Tabitha had become a bit of an expert at getting in and out unnoticed. She was also quite good at sneaking other people in and out of the house- Mason, Bernie, Nick, Marina….whoever else she trusted to be quiet whenever she told them to be.

What truly made it easy was that, at this hour, her parents had most definitely drank themselves to sleep. Still, it paid off to be careful.

Locking the door behind her, Tabitha swiftly removed her shoes so they wouldn't give her presence away. No doubt, word of tonight’s debacle would make their way to father’s ears tomorrow. But that was a problem for the morning. Right now, she-

“Who do you think you are, getting home at this hour, little girl?”

Tabitha’s blood ran cold, for a split second. She whipped around, expecting to see her father’s furious face-

Just to find a shit-eating grin smiling back at her.

“Christ, Edgar! What the fuck?!” Tabitha hit her brother on the shoulder, hissing through her teeth “You scared the shit out of me! Dickhead!”

“Hehe, you face- ow! Edgar complained as she landed another hit, laughing uncontrollably as he did “Still worth it. Not my fault you’re such a scaredy-”

The older Cohen shut his mouth, more out of surprise than anything, as Tabitha pulled her brother into a hug. They were never a hugging family.

“Hey, woah, when did you get so sentimental, Tabby?” Edgar raised an eyebrow, his shock turning more into worry as he heard a quiet sniffling into his shoulder “Are you- shit, are you crying? Are you- why are you crying?”

She pulled back, a forced smile on her face as she wiped her tears away.

“Just glad to see you haven't gotten yourself killed yet.” With a playful punch to his shoulder, Tabitha let out a breath “Stupid bastard.”

“Well, yeah, and you’re a fat bitch. But thanks.” Edgar knew better than to ask any further questions- whatever was up with his sister, she clearly had no intentions of opening up right now. Or ever. Tabitha wasn't much of a talker when the subject was herself.

“Come have a cig with me,” Edgar said, pointing with his head toward the backyard “I’ll tell you all about my rehab adventures.”

“Ew. Like I wanna hear that shit.” Tabitha snorted, but went with him anyway.

The rest of the night was pretty peaceful. Tabitha just let her brother talk and talk, not having the energy to call him out on some of the obvious lies in his stories. It didn't really matter. She really was glad to see him home and alive, and if she could just focus on that, everything else turned into background noise.

When it was nearly 3 AM, she went back up to her room, and fell asleep almost instantly as her body hit the bed. Tomorrow, she’d go back to overthinking and she’d worry about the consequences of tonight. Right now, she just needed some sleep.

♡coded by uxie♡
[/borde

MOOD: ohmyf ... wait what

OUTFIT:
spicy heck boy
INFO

WITH: raven

MENTION: jade​
ACTIVITY
TAGS
Deo V. Solomon
torture

Wasn’t sex usually the reason for hook-ups? He knew it was theirs. They can sleep together, sleep with whomever they want to. Nothing more between them. Nothing serious. Nothing romantic.

Before Deo could speak, Raven was up close and personal with him again. “...we don’t have to put that on just yet…”

As if drawn into a sort of trance, Deo let his shirt slip out of his hands, forgotten again somewhere on the floor. He turned around carefully without breaking their heated kiss, lowered himself back on the couch, ready to tug Raven down with him, and…

…she was gone. Again. This time her attention was on his laptop, which she somehow swiped without him detecting. You sneaky little minx.

Deo chuckled dryly under his breath—Fooled me twice. He wasn’t even upset. If there was one person who could get his guard down so easily and possibly get away with murdering him, it would probably be Raven. Or someone like her.

Deo leaned on the backrest, sitting upright and comfortable, and shirtless because he was tired of picking up his useless T-shirt and he caught sight of Jade’s puppy using it as a bed. He quietly observed her, watching her slender fingers tapping and gliding his laptop’s touchpad. Then his eyes drew up to her face to see her expressions, tracing the shadow along her jaw, the soft light reflecting on her eyes, the lines curving around her lips...

He was a visual artist. He tends to pay attention to these details. It wasn’t always about sex to him. (Sometimes.)

“Says here they have a good music program, learn how to serenade me?” Deo rolled his eyes and smiled wryly. “Don’t you play guitar? You’d probably go for something art-related right?”

“Yeah, I do play a bit.” Guitar was just a hobby he’d picked up from his cousin, and perhaps a little from his mom when Deo used to be a little kid. But he had no interest in playing music for an audience or making a serious career from it.

Deo raised his eyebrow curiously at her. He didn’t keep his art interests a secret, but he hadn’t expected Raven to care to acknowledge that personal bit. Most people were too busy seeing him as a delinquent/asshole than seeing his drawings (he didn’t blame them, but still). They did the same to Jade, who was a pretty damn good tattoo artist, a part of her that Deo wished more people would recognize instead of constantly criticizing her.

As Raven read from the college site in a scholar-like deep voice, Deo pressed his lips together tightly, trying to suppress his laughter. But when she put on her faux mustache, he couldn’t but laugh along with her, too.

“Yeah, you look very businessman now.” Yeah, he'd paid attention in his high school Spanish class, surprisingly. Duolingo helped, too.

Raven Rivera, a serious, sarcastic and sensual woman, was acting silly. And Deo thought it was cute.

“I’ll most likely do something art-related. Don't know which,” he said after calming down from Raven’s mustache. “Studying music theory for four years sounds like a constant migraine. I've already done over four months of my prison's music program, that’s enough for me.”

Deo picked his prep book off the couch, looked at the cover for a second or two, and tossed it on the coffee table with the old textbooks and novels. With a small lazy smile, he faced Raven again. He noticed the small distant shape of the stained glass window reflecting on the corners of her irises, it was very subtle...

"... what are you doing next week?"

An old school friend had offered to teach him how to make graphic T-shirts and help sell them at the fair. Deo hadn’t accepted the offer yet. He’d also been considering talking to Jade about another tattoo, his GED studying…

“I’m not doing much,” Deo said. “Why?”

"I was thinking... maybe we do something, go somewhere that isn't my place or yours." He slightly tilted his head sideways, his thick eyebrow arched up at her once more, with a mix of skepticism and intrigue.

What was this weird expectant feeling he was getting in his stomach from how she was looking at him? There was no reason for him to expect anything special.

“Do something like what? Guitar lesson date on the beach, learn a few F chords together, hope no one catches us…” Oops. Sorry, innuendos tend to slip out like that. Just another habit difficult for him to kick. “No, seriously, what do you have in mind? Are we just hanging out as friends or…?”

Not everything has to be about sex.

He agreed with her statement. They were still friends—who started out as very flirty acquaintances back in high school and were currently hooking up whenever they can. But just friends. It was better that way for them.

Right?
code by valen t.

willa
moreau
wild, flirtatious
https:///www.willa-moreau.com/fuck-yes/
"I don't know...apparently someone got engaged? When we go in, we can just give a 'congrats' at the door and be done with it."

Willa eyed this stranger with suspicion as he ran his hands through his hair. Who does that? she thought. Does he have some sort of motive up his sleeve? Ehh, again, she was choosing to ignore red flags tonight...or walk straight toward them.

The party having already had a visit by the cops, Willa was not so sure that the hosts were answering the door anymore. But also that meant they could easily blend in and go unnoticed at this point.

"I like the way you think," he said as she chugged a bit of Tito's. She reveled in the feeling of burning traveling down her throat and landing with a thud in her belly.

She was having a lot of fun now, as she took another swig. Who goes to a party they're not invited to without a little pre-gaming, anyway?

"God, Willa. Are you trying to make me want you?"

"Well that was forward,"
she blurted without thinking. More like I'm getting drunk to make me want you, she thought, but she had finally remembered not to say the first thing that came to her mind. And that wasn't fully true...it was more like she was drinking to get that angel off her shoulder and only hear the devil on the other. The devil certainly wanted him.

She decided to follow it up with the most forward thing she could do--in one quick motion, she moved close to him, stood on her tip-toes, wrapped her hand around his head, and kissed him without warning. It was not a subtle kiss, either. She went into it with gusto, locking her lips tightly with his for a fairly long time--the kind of kiss that was usually held between people who had great passion for one another.

When she pulled her face back, she replied "Glad it's working," with a grin. She quickly picked up the booze and juice and started walking through the lawn toward the party. Elliott behind her, she smiled to herself. Now this was some fucking excitement.
coded by reveriee.

Antonio
mood
weed > tears right?

outfit
His pj's

Mentions
Elena, Liv

tags

Trust...that was the key word. He had to trust. He had to believe in someone outside of himself, and have faith that things wouldn't turn out the same. (Kinda sounded like off brand insanity to him, but whatever)

He sighed and released his hands from hers. He wanted her to know she had the option to leave, to slap him, to do whatever. That if she wanted to she was no longer bound to him if she didn't want to be. He placed his hands on his lap and honestly wanted nothing more then to take another hit of his joint, but considering she wasn't feeling well that'd be kinda a dick move...actually no he needed this.

He stood up a moment and re-lit it but walked a few feet from her pacing back and forth but far enough to where nothing would come to her. He needed calm nerves if he was going to do this. After a few hits she took a deep breath snuffed it and repocketed it before sitting back down beside her.

"I guess it's easiest to start from the beginning. I'm not...poor. In fact if I wanted to I'd have more money then I know what to deal with. My family is rich, and has been for generations back when we were in Puerto Rico." He admitted. Which oddly enough felt better then he thought to get it off his chest.

But that wasn't the hard part of this confession.

"My father is in jail though because of his greed, and as you know my mother passed away. I believe still from this greed. I firmly believe that money, overindulgence in it, greed...it's evil and a curse on my family. It lead to the death of my aunt as well which is partially why I'm even here in America. I hate it and I refure to fall prey to it like they all did."

It hurt remembering.

He loved his aunt, and he loved his mother even if those last few years were tainted and harsh. He couldn't forget her, and the look on her face as her whole world came crashing down. As they had to sneak out in the dead of night from their own home and everything either of them had ever known. The shame and embarrassment that consumed her. The coldness of his last few year with her, and the distance he felt for his father that turned to rage then now nothing. He felt nothing for such a man who let coins matter more then blood.

"I've been writing since I was in middle school. I'm a published author and apparently a good one. I've had a series in the best sellers list for years now. They want to make a movie adaptation of it in fact. But I've said no because I wanted to remain anonymous as a writer. I don't use any of my earnings except for basic food and to cover my part of rent." He explained.

"All this to say...I've been lying to everyone about everything for as long as any of you have known me. Elena found out about my lie recently and she...she was so hurt. I hurt her so badly with being dishonest and I tried to explain why but I just couldn't. Now she hates me. I loved her, and I betrayed her trust like that. All I can wonder now is why love wasn't enough for me to stop and change. Why was fear so much stronger? I was afraid she'd regret being with me, afraid I'd have to watch her become corrupted too or feel guilty for loving me back. I'm afraid Liv will hate me too once she realizes I've done the same to her or plan to."

"I'm afraid you will now turn your back on me like I deserve now that you know the truth. Because at the end of the day...I don't WANT to be better. I don't WANT to live better then this. I like things as they are and I'm scared if people knew, if the truth got out and I had to change...it wouldn't be for the better."

He was scared to look at her, so he just let all of that hang in the air his head hanging low as he fiddled with his hands. It was all up to her now. She could leave him, ruin him, expose him...or accept him. He'd really just put his life in her hands which for him was the ultimate sign of his trust in her. He just prayed he'd made the right choice.
coded by reveriee.

elliott.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

idkhbtfm

absinthe

Elliott knew that going to this party would definitely have its consequences come tomorrow morning. But the night was still young, and he was here in the moment with Willa. Tomorrow could wait. Tonight, on the other hand...He had started to regret the stupid line he had blurted out, especially after Willa had replied with a "Well, that was forward." He wasn't going to apologize for it, though. He had meant every word of it. Was he overthinking things? Of course he wasn't - everyone else was, but not Elliott Palmer. Elliott closed the door to his SUV, turning around to face Willa once more.

But before he could open his mouth to speak, Willa pressed her lips against his in a rough fashion. It was unexpected, to say the least, but Elliott quickly deepened the kiss. Who cared about the party when he was locking lips with a certified hottie? The case of Bud Light under his arms crashed to the ground beside them, but he didn't care. The kiss had happened in a flash, and was over entirely too soon in his eyes as Willa pulled away from him, leaving him breathless. "Glad it's working."

Elliott watched as Willa casually picked up the vodka and juice and began heading towards the party, utterly stunned at what had just transpired. He blinked for a few moments before coming back down to Earth. If he played his cards right, Willa would be his tonight. Elliott grabbed the pack of beer from the ground before jogging to meet her. "Trying to make a kiss and run a thing?" he teased, a mischievous glint in his eye.

They got to the door, Elliott walking right on in as if it were his own home. Nobody paid them much mind as they made their way inside. He found a table, putting the Bud Light down on it before grabbing a bottle from within and opening it, taking a swig. "Guess we missed the excitement."

♡coded by uxie♡

cait.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

violet days

your girl

Toni let go of her hands, which made Cait increasingly worried about what he was about to tell her. Her eyes followed him as he got to his feet and walked away, relighting his blunt. As he smoked, her mind raced with thoughts. What made him so nervous that he had to get high before he said it? Cait remained silent as he snuffed the joint out and stored it before he returned to sit next to her. After a few more moments of silence, Toni finally spoke up. "I guess it's easiest to start from the beginning. I'm not...poor. In fact if I wanted to I'd have more money then I know what to deal with. My family is rich, and has been for generations back when we were in Puerto Rico." Cait's eyes widened at Toni's sudden confession. This was certainly something she hadn't expected.

She stayed quiet as Toni continued. He clearly had more to say, and she didn't want to interrupt him. "My father is in jail though because of his greed, and as you know my mother passed away. I believe still from this greed. I firmly believe that money, overindulgence in it, greed...it's evil and a curse on my family. It lead to the death of my aunt as well which is partially why I'm even here in America. I hate it and I refuse to fall prey to it like they all did." Toni's reasoning felt valid to Cait. Greed and corruption often led to a person's downfall, and if Toni wanted to avoid that, then that was his prerogative.

"I've been writing since I was in middle school. I'm a published author and apparently a good one. I've had a series in the best sellers list for years now. They want to make a movie adaptation of it in fact. But I've said no because I wanted to remain anonymous as a writer. I don't use any of my earnings except for basic food and to cover my part of rent." Now this took Cait by surprise. Toni was published? Cait could only dream of being a published author. If she would happen to get mad at anything that he had said so far, it would be this.

"All this to say...I've been lying to everyone about everything for as long as any of you have known me. Elena found out about my lie recently and she...she was so hurt. I hurt her so badly with being dishonest and I tried to explain why but I just couldn't. Now she hates me. I loved her, and I betrayed her trust like that. All I can wonder now is why love wasn't enough for me to stop and change. Why was fear so much stronger? I was afraid she'd regret being with me, afraid I'd have to watch her become corrupted too or feel guilty for loving me back. I'm afraid Liv will hate me too once she realizes I've done the same to her or plan to. I'm afraid you will now turn your back on me like I deserve now that you know the truth. Because at the end of the day...I don't WANT to be better. I don't WANT to live better then this. I like things as they are and I'm scared if people knew, if the truth got out and I had to change...it wouldn't be for the better." After Toni finished speaking, he averted his gaze from hers. This was a lot to process.

Cait looked down at her lap, fiddling with the hem of her jacket as she tried to go over what Toni had just confessed to her. "Wow." she finally breathed, glancing up at him. "That was a lot to take in." She pushed a loose strand of hair back behind her ear, a small frown resting on her lips. "Why did you feel the need to lie?" She didn't know what to believe, or to expect, anymore. This changed her view of Toni drastically. She didn't think she was angry at him or anything, but this was still a substantial thing to lie about. Cait studied the man sitting beside her. She didn't even recognize him anymore - he might as well be a stranger with what he had just revealed to her.

♡coded by uxie♡

Antonio
mood
weed > tears right?

outfit
His pj's

Mentions
Elena, Liv

tags

Why.

That was the big answer everyone wanted the answer to.

Why did he have to lie to do all this?

In his mind it was very simple. The life he created, fabricated? It was the life he wanted to have. He wanted to pretend all that baggage just...didn't exist. The mysteriously lazy bum of a stoner who casually liked to write, but didn't like parties persona he'd built...that was who he felt was the REAL Antonio Elizondo. Not all that other stuff.

He shrugged running a hand through his messy curls, "I wanted it to be the truth...to ME it IS the truth." For a man who'd technically made thousands of dollars off his words...they weren't serving him any good now.

"I came here to America with what felt like a clean slate from all that. No one knew, and I felt no one needed to know. All of you know the version of me I LIKE. I don't like any of that other stuff. I feel like none of that other stuff should define me or decide what I get to do and be. But all that other stuff comes with expectations."

He understood if it was too much. If he was too far gone. If she just walked away from him. It'd be what he deserves, but it would also solidify that he was right. It's too much for people and simple is best. Living his lie was the right choice. It made life easier on him and those around him.

"I'm sorry for lying to you. If it makes it any better you are the first person outside of my family I willingly told because you are like family to me...but I understand if things have to change now." He was prepared to sit alone in his thoughts the rest of the evening weather here or if she asked him to leave. He'd make no fuss or fight. He'd still support her if she let him.

He understood the possible price he'd just paid.
coded by reveriee.

Raven Rivera
Habits

Deo's place
chill
something casual
interactions

Deo
0k_mang0 0k_mang0

“Do something like what? Guitar lesson date on the beach, learn a few F chords together, hope no one catches us…”

Raven's gaze dropped from his, a forced chuckle escaping her chest, the smile on her lips momentarily fading.

She'd always found it difficult to hint at more-- with her last relationships, that is. The multiple hookups she had, Raven had never needed to or wanted to bring up the topic of more.

“No, seriously, what do you have in mind? Are we just hanging out as friends or…?” He spoke and Raven picked at a peeling sticker on the laptop.

"Or..." She repeated, only now taking notice of her actions, slowly removing the laptop from her lap and onto the coffee table where the books laid, her gaze falling on the scribbled name on the textbook and away, sinking further into the couch with an exhale through her nose.

"There's the fair next week, and I don't know, I've been thinking..."

She'd been thinking for a while.

The whole reason why she's started to do hookups this time around with Deo, Zach... Valerie, (who didn't count) was because Raven wasn't in the headspace for a relationship, she had no time for one-- and more importantly, she had no emotional energy to spare towards one.

But the more time she'd spent with Deo... the more she felt herself disagreeing with herself as a whole.

She's hadn't had much luck in love, so why give it a shot in the first place? A nice break sounded good to her... but the possibility of a possibility sounded even better and... while she wasn't surprised, Raven was disappointed in herself.

Her attention hovered back towards the college website and back towards Deo. "Why don't we just... try?" The hesitation was evident in her voice, the subtlety over the possibility of a "date" was more hidden than she would've liked it to be.

It wasn't rare for her to become attached to the people she labeled as temporary despite the many times she's told herself otherwise.

Though, this was the first time that she's ever pushed for giving a hookup a chance at a real relationship. Of course, she wasn't going to push for that... at least... not yet.

Raven's idea was simply to spend time together without having sex. She knew that she liked his personality, who he was a person-- even if he'd argue and say she didn't truly know him.

She was a good judge of character, Raven could read a person better than she could read a room.

But she couldn't read how he'd respond to this for the life of her.

“We already hookup, there’s nobody I’m currently sleeping with that I currently–”

… like.

“I say we just go for it, it’s one date. We don’t like it… we don’t have to go through with it.”

Go through with… being in a relationship.

Look, she wasn’t going to go into detail. Delving back and forth on feelings– it… didn’t matter. But she figured while she had the little confidence to ask…

what was the worst that could happen? He says no? Raven’s been rejected before. Broken up with before… she’s a big girl.

She’d be able to handle it.

"Or... you can pretend I never said anything in the first place and teach me those F-chords..." She tilted her head towards the guitar on the other side of the living room. The boxes and obvious clutter didn't bother her much, she's seen and lived through much worse.

"It's an easy out instead of a depressing explanation."
coded by natasha.

cait.

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

violet days

your girl

Cait knew that she wasn't going to flip out on Toni. She did, however, feel betrayed by his lies. She was at a loss for words in this moment right now - how could Toni do this to her? But more importantly, how could he do that to the girl he loved? Elena was right to dump his ass because of his elaborate string of lies. Toni broke the silence as he ran a hand through his jungle of curls, still refusing to meet her eyes. "I wanted it to be the truth...to ME it IS the truth. I came here to America with what felt like a clean slate from all that. No one knew, and I felt no one needed to know. All of you know the version of me I LIKE. I don't like any of that other stuff. I feel like none of that other stuff should define me or decide what I get to do and be. But all that other stuff comes with expectations. I'm sorry for lying to you. If it makes it any better you are the first person outside of my family I willingly told because you are like family to me...but I understand if things have to change now."

Cait didn't know how she was supposed to feel right now. Was she supposed to feel angry? Were the tears supposed to fall again? Was she supposed to slap him? On one hand, she understood where he was coming from. But on the other... She sighed, leaning back against the bricks behind her. "Fuckin' hell, Toni." Cait pushed her hair back, letting it fall back in her face. "I don't even know you anymore." She had a lot on her plate, between this and her suspicions of her being pregnant. "This is just too much for me to deal with right now." Cait rose to her feet, shaking her head. "I'm not mad or anything, but...I just need time to process this." She felt utterly sick as she made her way over to the door leading to the stairs. She hesitated, glancing back at Toni before opening it and disappearing within.

♡coded by uxie♡

Antonio
mood
weed > tears right?

outfit
His pj's

Mentions
Elena, Liv, Cait

tags
fieldofclover fieldofclover Xed Xed

He knew it was a lot, he really did. IT didn't take away from the sting of her words. Even if he knew he deserved it he hated this. This was why he didn't trust anyone with the truth. Why letting them all live in blissful ignorance was better. Because honestly?

Saying suddenly she didn't know him?

That was ridiculous in his eyes. The only thing about him that's different is he is no longer poor and he has actually published his work and it's not just sitting on his laptop. Oh and he has the capability to lie which almost every human being has. Nothing else about him or his personality was any different...but he supposed to everyone else that difference was big.

He hated that fact. That money and his "job" really made such a big deal.

She claimed not to be mad, but everything about her body language told him otherwise. He knew this would happen, that he'd lose her, and things would change. So why did he bother? Why not just suck it up say it was nothing and move on? The only one who knew the truth was Elena and despite having the chance to she'd yet to say anything and he firmly believed she wouldn't.

"Good night Cait." He whispered softly as she left.

He stayed there for a long time, just him and his thoughts. Him asking the question over and over again...why. No answer seemed good enough, but no excuse did either. He was caught between what was actually the right thing to do. He though living his life the way he wanted and ignoring the past was best...but that hurt Elena. He thought coming clean was best, but Cait didn't seem to take it well either.

What was he supposed to do?

He sighed and finished his blunt letting his mind drift off to it's bittersweet escape.

Who could he even ask for advice. His family would just say come clean. Even if it cost him everything. His lifestyle, his friends...he'd at least be an honest man, for what ever that was worth. Even if he was honest after all that he'd never be SEEN as honest again. But if he continued to lie...Well now he was fully aware that it did in fact damage the people closest to him.

So...who was worth hurting more? Himself or his loved ones...

The choice sounds like it should've been so easy, but it wasn't. Maybe Toni was more selfish of a man then even he imagined. The sun started to rise and he finally got up heading back inside.

After all...he had a book to finish.

Toni had been writing non-stop the whole next week. What for who other then Liv wanted to talk to him? And honestly? He didn't have the courage to face her just yet. He still had so much he had to make right. So much to atone for. He needed to apologize to Elena properly, and he had to make sure Cait knew he was still the same Toni he always was. He needed to prove to her he was still worthy to be considered a friend.

He finally finished the final chapter and he sent one copy to his editor. The other? He sent to one Miss Elena S. with this hand written note attached to it.

"This is dedicated to a love more deserving than any words can ever express,

To the woman who believed in me when I didn't deserve it. When I didn't believe or trust in anyone or anything let alone myself or her. To the woman I loved with my whole heart, but unfortunately it wasn't deep enough. I'm sorry you fell in love with a coward. That fear was stronger than love. I'm sorry I was dishonest. You more so than anyone I've ever known or ever will deserve nothing but the truth and my best…I gave you neither. I guess that's why God stepped in and gave you the truth first. Knowing without this push I never would. I don't know how to prove how truly sorry I am for all the pain I caused you. I'll regret it till my dying breath. For as long as you let me I will never stop trying to prove that to you. That you were worth it, that you were right, and that I do care. That you have a place in my heart no one can replace. I know I've ruined what we had, so things will never be the same. They shouldn't. I don't deserve that. I'm not going to ever ask you for that. But I will always love and care for you. I know you will probably never need me, but if you do, know that you can always call and I will answer. That's the very least I could do.

-Yours truly, Antonio E."

He supposed the next step was to tell either Liv or his roommates...maybe have a back up place to live in case they kick him out...
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Stella
mood
Here we are...

outfit
Sunkissed Formal

Mentions
Mer, Val, Jared, Dori, Landon, Evie

tags
0k_mang0 0k_mang0

Sure did she think a bunch of people dropped it because he specifically said so? Not really, but the fact he did so when the whole chat seemed to be against her...that spoke volumes to her. That was worth it to her, and made all the difference for her mental state moving forward with it all. Knowing she had good people like him, Evie, and Landon backing her up made taking the high road much easier.

"Every little bit counts." she spoke non-chalantly despite how much it had actually meant to her. Hey she's an actress for a reason. This was nothing.

She'd left the question vague for a reason. she wanted to check in on him, but she only wanted him to tell her about what he felt comfortable sharing. She didn't want to put any pressure on him to talk about anything he didn't want to.

She nodded along as he talked about the pictures he'd taken while on his trip. "Oh! Like the ones you posted?" She asked curiously remembering he'd posted some to Instagram before Val started badgering him unnecessarily.

Really though what was her deal? What kind of 'adult' was so invested in the lives of teens they stalked their Instagram posts enough to feel the need to comment on them with snarky remarks.

Childish.

You'd think someone of her pedigree would have better things to do, but she guessed you really can't buy class or maturity.

Anyways pictures, that's right that's what they were talking about. She smiled as he nodded wanting to see her work. "I'll DM them to you when I get the chance."

He was one of the few people she spoke to about work and it didn't feel like a chore, or like she was boring them. Talking to Matty actually made her feel invested and interested in her own work for the first time in a while.

The last time she could truly say she had FUN in a set was a couple years ago now when it was her, Landon, and Dorian filming that movie. Things felt so much simpler back then. Just the three of them having fun, and doing what they loved. None of the drama, beef, heartache, nothing. She wondered of she'd ever feel that way again.

Her eyes softened as he spoke about his arms. "I'm sure It'll feel comfortable in time. It still hasn't been too long right? As far as injuries go." She replied trying to think about the times she's played in stories dealing with injuries or thinking about sport injuries and how long they take to heal.

She never knew what to say when that topic came up. Look Stella was a lot of things...but a comforter was not one of them. She had no idea how to make someone feel better or more confident, or anything. she was truly a 'there there' kinda girl. Emotions weren't her strong suit ironically enough.

Fake emotions, the illusion of emotions where easy. She knew how she should be, but actually being that was was foreign to her. It'd be easy of she didn't care about him, or if they were on set with a script. But this was real, and real was...scary.

Thankfully Matty never made her linger in such states for too long. The topic changed with ease and she welcomed it.

“I don’t get it,” Matty wondered aloud. “Why is Mercedes’ birthday at Valerie’s house? Which is also having a different party…”

As he spoke honestly she'd been wondering the same. From what she understood peeking in twitter was that Mer had asked because she was grounded or something so she couldn't have it herself?

Honestly the girls "friendship" baffled her. Val seemed to not care or treat Mer that well...but still did things like this for her if she whined enough. Imagine having someone constantly around you that annoyed the living daylights out of you, but you still did shit for them?

Couldn't be her.

She didn't know who was more pathetic in that situation. Mer for accepting the abusee just because...what? Her brother at one point dated her? They were around one another since forever? (Sounds kinda Stockholm syndrom-ish if you ask her) She was popular and hoped it'd rub off on her? Really she didn't get it.

Or was it Val because despite seemingly having everything she was desperate enough for companionship that she settled for Mer's obsession. Desperate for relevance she poked her nose into the business and drama of literal highs schoolers instead of moving on.

Talk about peeking...

Though none of that was really her concern. Just passing thoughts. She was here because of an invite and Jared being the groom. That's it.

Well now also because Matty was here. She'd probably have headed home soon if not for him.

"It's a mystery. I think Mercedes couldn't and so this was a favor of some sort? Not quite sure." She shrugged taking a final sip of her drink before the flashing red and blue lights caught her attention.

What the...?

Well damn who knew it'd be that kinda party? She thought she'd been sent here to get away from the bad influences and the 'wrong crowd'. "Jared is going to be pissed..." she trailed off as her gaze lingered on the lights.

She look from a distance because there was no way she was going to risk getting photographed anywhere near a cop car or whatever drama brought it here.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back