• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Newbie Speaking.. ;w;

Jun1p

A Diffident Dreamer in Need of a Friend

Ah, hullo.. let me start by saying that I've just joined, literally in the past hour, and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Ok, now that we cleared that up..

Can anyone help me understand this 10 post/24 hour rule thing? I'm not really sure how it works and the information I'm getting from the forum administrators hasn't helped much (not to be rude to you guys or anything if you're reading this).

And, uh, if I ever get past that, I'd be interested in looking for some roleplaying partners as well.

Yeah. Um. Ok. That's all.

By the way, I'm not sure I'm even posting in the right place here, but I'll just, ya know, try it...​

You might want to try posting in the "Introductions" section but here is fine since you are looking for partners also. :)

The 10/24 rule means that you have to be a member of the website for 24 hours and post 10 times on any thread. The best way to get those ten post is to post in the introductions section and ask questions there. Additionally, you can also post in the Personal Discussion area or the Entertainment Discussion forum also.

As for a partner, I'm willing to look into some roleplaying with new people! :)

(P.S. We do bump.)

Ah, great, thank you for the help. Much appreciated.

What kind of roleplaying are you interested in? If we have some common interests, it's possible to pursue the subject of a new partner :)

I mostly stick to realistic and modern but I'll also do futuristic, fantasy, and the very very occasional fandom.

That sounds my speed, I tend to do realistic and modern as well but I find it makes things interesting to have supernatural/fantasy elements included.

Dear, @No4hx

Hello, I heard you where new. Welcome to RpN, I hope you have a lot of fun here. Everyone tends to call me Wild but if you'd just rather tag me then that's fine as well. I was wondering if you wanted to rp with me, I can start a conversation for brainstorming and then if you want I can also make a 1x1 forum once we get an idea or just PM rp. Whichever you want to do is fine...

-Wild

(PS. I hope you like the whole letter design)

Dear, Wild

I'd be happy to roleplay with you, I wasn't sure how I'd start since there are so many people here who like so many different things, so that sounds great. I'm thinking a 1x1 forum would work best (I also kinda want to get the hang of posting), thanks for offer.

-No4hx

(PS. I loved it :) )​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back