• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Newbie searching for a roleplay partner

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
Hi there, I'm Ami. I am new to this site and it seems like a 1on1 RP is the best for a newbie like me. Therefore I am searching for a partner, whether experienced or new like me. I prefer fantasy and medieval settings, but I am aswell like modern and futuristic stuff.

Hello and welcome to RP Nation 'w')/

I had lurked here for a while, although had not done much mainly due to my moody mood TwT)a

I'd love to try doing an RP or two with you if you'd like to >w')b

[QUOTE="Kitty On Rails]Hello and welcome to RP Nation 'w')/
I had lurked here for a while, although had not done much mainly due to my moody mood TwT)a

I'd love to try doing an RP or two with you if you'd like to >w')b

[/QUOTE]
Sure. I'd like to rp with you anytime. Is there any setting you would prefer?

Hmm I like lots of setting as long as it's not boring (pure romance and simple everyday RP got dull after awhile). Is there any specific setting that you crave at the moment? :3

[QUOTE="Kitty On Rails]Hmm I like lots of setting as long as it's not boring (pure romance and simple everyday RP got dull after awhile). Is there any specific setting that you crave at the moment? :3

[/QUOTE]
To be honest: I don't know what setting has which benefits. I just know that I always preferred the medieval fantasy videogames over others...so... I consider myself quite creative, but I need a start...so gimme an idea and I can set smth up for us...

[QUOTE="Kitty On Rails]Hmm...our characters playing a medieval fantasy-setting online game? X3

[/QUOTE]
You mean Kind of like SAO?

Sounds good. So Shall i think of some... Like Story line?

@Ami the breadling Hi there. I'm interested in doing a Medieval Fantasy RP, since I love doing those as well.

Hey! I'd like to RP with you if you're up for it. I'm open to mostly anything to we can discuss plots and ideas.

Heya there! I saw you just now on that other thread I commented on, and I wouldn't mind RolePlaying with you, as well, if you'd have me. I prefer talking specifics in a PM, though.

Okay. Do you have any pairings or ideas you want to do? I'm open for almost anything.

Uh, as I said I'd rather talk about that sort of thing in a PM.

I like medieval role plays so if you want to RP with me shoot me a PM, I have a few ideas and we can toss them around a bit. Also if you're interested in a group RP I may be making one soon, not sure yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shadow Shifter]I like medieval role plays so if you want to RP with me shoot me a PM, I have a few ideas and we can toss them around a bit. Also if you're interested in a group RP I may be making one soon, not sure yet.

[/QUOTE]
If you do make a group RP, pm me and put in a link to it, so I can make sure to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back