• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New York By Night (A Vampire The Masquerade RP)

Londo_Mollari94

Counter Monkey
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
26.jpg

The city of New York is a bustling place during both the day and night. People go on about their business unaware of what is going on in their city. The current prince of the city has been making sure the existence of the supernatural is unknown to humans. Of course, there are other stresses that the prince has to deal with on a daily basis. Groups trying to overthrow the prince who is trying to keep the peace. Of course, lately, there have been many factions and groups trying to disturb the peace, and most importantly break the masquerade. The vampires of New York are scheming against each other, or against the other supernatural entities living inside the city. Of course, any political matters are not something that your group thinks of. Your group is mostly concerned about keeping each other safe. Your group is a bunch of outcasts who have been “adopted” by two older vampires. A male and female are of the 9th generation. Being discarded by your sire for various reasons, and being taught the ways of the kindred by them. Their reason is altruism so that the two could do some good in the world. A few months ago the patriarchy has gone missing, and your group is tasked with finding out where he is.

Your characters will be 11th-generation vampires from any of the different clans. I am mostly looking for a variety of characters that are knowledgeable in different skills. I want to explore what a “family” of vampires would be like and how dysfunctional it could be. I want to explore the drama that would come from the group being together for a hundred or so years. Experience points will be gained when completing certain tasks. These points can then be spent on either your abilities, attributes, disciplines, or background. Humanity and masquerade will be removed if you break the masquerade, or if you do something inhumane. These can be gained back from keeping masquerade and performing a humane act. During this roleplay, our character will be running into hunters, werewolves, ghosts, mages, fae, and other supernatural creatures. I want to include everything in the World Of Darkness setting.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who is intrested in participating in this RP. I will link you guys to the character sheet, so you can start making your characters.

Character Sheet

Last edited:
Forget the damn camies, this is a nothing but masquerade breaches, and to hell with the anarchs and an especially big middle finger to the sabbat. That's right this is a fastest way to die as a vampire run.

But jokes aside, ya boy wants to play as a brrr-r-r-r-r-r-ruhah! They're my all time favorite. Aside from those flesh sculpting dirty bois in the sabbat.

Btw, what's your post minimum and appearance rules?

Forget the damn camies, this is a nothing but masquerade breaches, and to hell with the anarchs and an especially big middle finger to the sabbat. That's right this is a fastest way to die as a vampire run.

But jokes aside, ya boy wants to play as a brrr-r-r-r-r-r-ruhah! They're my all time favorite. Aside from those flesh sculpting dirty bois in the sabbat.

I would say the minimum post length would be 2 to 3 paragraphs. Nothing too short and nothing too long. For appearance you can do whatever you like, make them as weird as possible.

I'd be interested in playing Venture, if that's up-for-grabs?

1. https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/V20/V20_1-Pagev2_Neonate_Interactive.pdf (Here is the link to the interact sheet you will need to fill out.)

2. No there will not be any dice rolls. I just need to know the stats so I have a baseline of what your character is proficient in.

3. You will see as the rp goes along further.

4. This RP will mostly focus on story with some combat sprinkled in.

5. I am hope I will have 4 or 5 people participating in this rp.

Last edited:
I left willpower and bloodpool alone seeing how I wasn't sure what to do with them and the merits/flaws lack description making some of them difficult to understand so I just picked two merits that looked good and two flaws. and I wrote regular vampire stuff for weaknesses since 🤷‍♂️

And I have no clue how to attach a pfp in forums so I just turned it into an image

I have been debating about joining, because I have very little experience with VTM. I would love to learn more about the game and would love to RP it, if you're alright with my noob-iness lol Londo_Mollari94 Londo_Mollari94 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back