• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom New York By Night (A Vampire The Masquerade RP) OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Londo_Mollari94

Counter Monkey
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chat here.

RP Is currently open and accepting new players.

1. Be kind to your fellow players and to your GM.

2. I am thinking of making the deadline a week after your last post. If there are any further delays please let me know, and I can temporarily take over your character. Or move the plot along another way. If you wish to leave the rp, please let me know so I can figure out how to write out your character.

3. I am not a stickler for post length. I'd rather have a meaningful paragraph over an essay. But I ask for at least one or two paragraphs as a bare minimum.

4. Make use of the OOC.

Lexicon

Clans

Sect

Antiribu

I'm kinda stupid, just like my oc. Convenient, huh? Jokes aside, I have a few questions, and apologize in advanced if any of these questions have previously been answered, but without further adieu...

(1.
Skills: (Here you will need to fill out the name, clan, generation, abilities, attributes, disciplines, virtues, and humanity section of the link provided. Your humanity at the start of will be 10 so that is something you will need to put down in the stat sheet below. You will have to put a link to the completed sheet so I can look it over.
A link from where?

(2. Will there be dice rolls involved? I've never been in one of thooose RPs, but if we do that here, I'd give it a shot.

(3. What will be the main antagonist? Other vampires? Second inquisition?

(4. What is the RP emphasis on; story or combat?

(5. a. How many RPers do you intend to have to initiate the RP? b. Will the kindred already know each other or will the be acquainted for the first time?

Thankyou for listening to my Ted talk 😤

I'm kinda stupid, just like my oc. Convenient, huh? Jokes aside, I have a few questions, and apologize in advanced if any of these questions have previously been answered, but without further adieu...

(1.

A link from where?

(2. Will there be dice rolls involved? I've never been in one of thooose RPs, but if we do that here, I'd give it a shot.

(3. What will be the main antagonist? Other vampires? Second inquisition?

(4. What is the RP emphasis on; story or combat?

(5. a. How many RPers do you intend to have to initiate the RP? b. Will the kindred already know each other or will the be acquainted for the first time?

Thankyou for listening to my Ted talk 😤
I didn't see the link for the character sheet either, so I filled out a 5e I found online from Mr. Gone in the meantime. I loved Buck's backstory, by the by. The drifter troupe is so much fun to play and interact with! I've posted mine, but since I'm still new to the site it's waiting on moderator approval. Go figure! :closed eyes open smile:

Ah! I just saw the character sheet posted on the other forum. It should be easy enough to transfer the stats I have over to the 20th ani. There's an app on the playstore that walks you through the process in a really streamlined way too, but it's for 5e, so prolly not the best. Lol!

I didn't see the link for the character sheet either, so I filled out a 5e I found online from Mr. Gone in the meantime. I loved Buck's backstory, by the by. The drifter troupe is so much fun to play and interact with! I've posted mine, but since I'm still new to the site it's waiting on moderator approval. Go figure! :closed eyes open smile:

Your character is accepted

I saw the original link, but my problem was I didn't know what some of the merits/flaws were. The merits and flaws I'm familiar with are in v5 so in this one theres a few merits and flaws and even a couple skills that I'm not so sure of.

(1. Attributes: Appearance, does that determine if you're ugly or not?

(2. Abilities: I have little clue what expression is.

They don't use virtues in v5, but it seems like a pretty simple concept.

(3. How relevant are merits/flaws? If they're important, I'll need to do research then.
(I already got a stat sheet in his bio, but it's not the one in the link. I can use that one if you would like)

I saw the original link, but my problem was I didn't know what some of the merits/flaws were. The merits and flaws I'm familiar with are in v5 so in this one theres a few merits and flaws and even a couple skills that I'm not so sure of.

(1. Attributes: Appearance, does that determine if you're ugly or not?

(2. Abilities: I have little clue what expression is.

They don't use virtues in v5, but it seems like a pretty simple concept.

(3. How relevant are merits/flaws? If they're important, I'll need to do research then.
(I already got a stat sheet in his bio, but it's not the one in the link. I can use that one if you would like)

1. I assume appearance is how you can make attract people with your beauty.

2. Expression is I assume something to do with how artistic you are.

3. Merits and flaws can be ignored if you don't know what it does for your character.

I will need to do a little research on these and i will get back to you

Mind giving Bucky ol' boy a look over when you got time? I think he's complete. I decided to throw down some merits and flaws, though if they are irrelevant for this RP we can just say he doesn't have them for convenience.

I may add more stuff to the Note area in the future

Mind giving Bucky ol' boy a look over when you got time? I think he's complete. I decided to throw down some merits and flaws, though if they are irrelevant for this RP we can just say he doesn't have them for convenience.

I will have a look after work today.

Your sheet looks good.

The first IC post has been finished. Take your time finishing your character sheet so I can look them over and accept them. And to those character's accepted you can start work on your first post.

We're allowed a ghoul, right? Cause I'm thinking about having Buck's best buddy be a ghoul that helps him out with a lot of mundane tasks that Buck is either too lazy or can't be bothered with. Such as reading emails 🤔

We're allowed a ghoul, right? Cause I'm thinking about having Buck's best buddy be a ghoul that helps him out with a lot of mundane tasks that Buck is either too lazy or can't be bothered with. Such as reading emails 🤔

Sure.

Can we post memes 🤔

I'm down either way I suppose, but sum puns are always a gouda time.

Also who's posting next?

Can we post memes 🤔

I'm down either way I suppose, but sum puns are always a gouda time.

Also who's posting next?

I believe i am since i am not sure the others knew we have started. I might make one but I wanna see how I feel by the end of this week.

I am sorry for the long wait, I have made an update post. I will also be creating a discord server for us tomorrow.

Hahahaaha! We've been waiting for this bad-boy to start! Super excited. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back