• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings new year, new thread [fxm, lit+, ocs, original plots]

AuroraBorealis

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, all ~

rather than going back and editing my old search threads, I thought it'd be better to just make a new one. so I will keep this as concise and possible for easier reading - might as well *quickly* let you know whether we might be a good fit or not.

about me:
- 31, est, she / they
- ridiculously available... like, on daily and could rapid fire most days
- lit-lit+, third person pov, 1k-ish intros, multi-para posts
- likes using face claims (realistic), making mood boards, finding songs for our pairings
- prefers Discord, but could also do PMs here
- I play female main characters, but love filling our world with eclectic side characters (NPCs)

what I'm looking for:
- quality over quantity, but no one-liners for sure
- communicative, expressive, enjoys our world building as much as I do
- ideally 21+... I would also feel most comfortable playing against other female or non-binary writers (basically cis men have given me the ick one too many times in the past)
- okay with dark and mature themes that help give grit and drama to our story
- let me know your limits and I will do the same

cravings:
- fae / faerie
- vampire
- other supernatural
- fantasy or horror carnival
- scientist meets supernatural / fantasy
- modern drama (think mafia, gangs, clubs, drugs, etc)
- road trip
- studying / vacation abroad
- ... open to suggestions! Have a plot you've been dying to try, etc? I'm all ears!

please DM me to discuss further rather than posting on the board directly. be sure to let me know what you're interested in and where you'd prefer to role play - don't just send me a message saying 'wanna rp?' and think that's gonna tickle my muse, ya know?

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back