• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Year, New Search Thread

Bump.

Got some more ideas, I'll add them into the original post in full once I've gotten some sleep. But for now, I'll put a brief summary, and if you wanna hear the full things, message me ^-^

1. Obsession - Stalker/Stalked into Kidnapper/Kidnapped - Me writing the stalked/kidnapped

2. Partners in Crime - Demon/Human - Demon royally screwing up the human's life - Me writing the human

3. Yup, that guy who rules the school halls through fear is actually a vampire, and now you owe him - Vampire/Human - "Bad Boy"/"Good Girl" (or Guy) - Me writing the vampire/"bad boy"

Hello! I know this was posted a bit ago, but I was wondering if you would still be interested in doing the third option as a 1x1? If not, I would still love to talk with you about maybe starting up an rp. All your ideas seem very interesting and appear to have a lot of potential to go in different directions cx

Hello! I know this was posted a bit ago, but I was wondering if you would still be interested in doing the third option as a 1x1? If not, I would still love to talk with you about maybe starting up an rp. All your ideas seem very interesting and appear to have a lot of potential to go in different directions cx
Yup, I'd definitely be interested in doing it! PM me?

Demon/Human - Demon royally screwing up the human's life

i can do this...

~bump~

Got a new prompt/plot! Put it in my most recent spoiler. Message me if interested!

~ 'tis about time for a bumpy ~

I had ideas but I can't remember except for gay. I definitely remember they were pretty gay.

Although I did have a small idea that I thought was kinda cute/funny. Could be hero and villain, or in school with a person and bully, or anything with that sort of dynamic (could even be colleagues where they don't get along). Where the villain or bully or whatever has no qualms about how they act towards the other person, but actually that other person is gay/NB/trans/something like that and the moment someone else is homophobic/transphobic towards them, the villain/bully/whatever is like "uh, no, fuck you, how dare you", jumping to defend them immediately. Idk, just liked that idea.

Message me if you wanna write with me :-)

bump again~

i had a small idea that i find funny, after watching one of the "grunty boy" segments of an MandJTV video (if you watch him, you'll know what I mean): a 'villain' type character... who only does stuff to make one person's life 'miserable'. even if they accidentally target someone other than that one person, they immediately remedy it once they realize. idk, that's just funny to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back