• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New to this site

And would love to have a go at a roleplay so if you're interested, let me know :) I wouldn't mind doing a simple roleplay we could add drama to or a complex plot. As long as it has an element of romance I don't mind at all :3

I'm new as well and I'm interested! Let me know if you have anything in mind.

I'm not exactly new, actualy I'm not new at all. But I could use a simple roleplay I suppose.

FirePolaris said:
I'm new as well and I'm interested! Let me know if you have anything in mind.
Woo :) I haven't really got anything in mind. I have a plot I wrote a while ago but I'm not sure if you will like it or not. Maybe we could do a simple boarding school and add drama and back stories maybe?

[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]I'm not exactly new, actualy I'm not new at all. But I could use a simple roleplay I suppose.

[/QUOTE]
What type of simple roleplay would you want to do? I'm up for anything really

As long as it's fun I'm up for basically anything, but I'm not the best with Drama and Romance.

CherryBlossom said:
Woo :) I haven't really got anything in mind. I have a plot I wrote a while ago but I'm not sure if you will like it or not. Maybe we could do a simple boarding school and add drama and back stories maybe?

What type of simple roleplay would you want to do? I'm up for anything really

[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]As long as it's fun I'm up for basically anything, but I'm not the best with Drama and Romance.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe a high school or university? something like that? haven't done one of those in a while :)

Haha boarding school sounds fun. Are you planning to make this a 1x1 or a group role play?

FirePolaris said:
Haha boarding school sounds fun. Are you planning to make this a 1x1 or a group role play?
Lets do a 1x1? Could you make it tough? I'm still not too sure on how the 1x1 forums work haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back