• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy New to the site

Morigona

One Time Luck
Hello everyone! I’m obviously new as I am writing this quick message. I am a one on one rper as I can get overwhelmed in groups. I can do most fandoms and ones I don’t know with a little research but prefer the ones I know as it’s easier to write. I also enjoy oc pairing and an all that jazz. I’m so happy I found this site as I used to rp on Instagram but everyone I did rp with has since stopped and not many people rp on their anymore. Ives been doing for about 8 years. Please pm me if you have any one on one ideas you’d like to do!

anything in spacific you're craving? do you have any restrictions on what you'll write/what you wont?

anything in spacific you're craving? do you have any restrictions on what you'll write/what you wont?
I personally love slow burn relationship stuff. Nothing specific. I can write men however I am not the best at it, I am better at writing women. Thank you for the questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back