• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom New to RP, hit me up with anything, not just fandom-related!

Miamia

Hiatus till 19 August, currently overwhelmed OTL
Hello! I'm new to roleplaying and have zero roleplaying experience, I hope that I won't irritate or annoy anyone who chooses to give me a chance! Would like to start with 1x1 rps, hoping that it'll be easier to work with.

I am decent in the English language, I guess, but I don't think I'll be able to give very long descriptive paragraphs, but I'll do my best not to give short one-liners or descriptions.

Since I'm new to RP I'd be happy to try any sort of genres or setting, though I guess I prefer fandom-types, whether it be an AU, OCs in the same setting or existing characters, since there's already a setting/characters personality in place.

I mostly watch anime/manga/games, the genres I enjoy are comedy and fantasy. Try naming a series and I'll let you know if I've watched it, and whether I'm willing to rp it even if I'm not familiar with it!

A bit of elaboration on games: indie games like the ones vgperson translated, other popular games like angels of death(which is now an anime), VA-11 Hall-A cyberpunk bartender (Valhalla), etc. As above just let me know and I'll respond!

I really hope you'd be patient with me, since I have no experience I don't think I'll be able to make a great character sheet, plot or setting, but I'll try my best!

I also apologize in advance if I'm not constantly active, since I am struggling with a lot of things in real life and I'm trying my best to make time for myself to enjoy small things like these, I'll really do what I can, I'm really sorry and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Sorry, I forgot to mention I also enjoy vocaloid songs, so if there's a song series in vocaloid you'd like to do as well I'm more than willing! If I'm not familiar with the series I'll look it up, don't worry.

Hello! I'd love to roleplay with you! Fandoms that I do aren't really too big. There's mainly Naruto...and that's kind it with fandom. I do adore vocaloid songs and I think either rping a plot based on a song or just as our favorite vocaloids! Whatever works.

Outside of that, if either of those don't work I have a few prompts for non fandom ocs. If you enjoy genres like fantasy with a mix if slice of life.

If you would like to discuss more about this, we could pm each other with more ideas to help find something we both want to and can do.

Hello! I'd love to roleplay with you! Fandoms that I do aren't really too big. There's mainly Naruto...and that's kind it with fandom. I do adore vocaloid songs and I think either rping a plot based on a song or just as our favorite vocaloids! Whatever works.

Outside of that, if either of those don't work I have a few prompts for non fandom ocs. If you enjoy genres like fantasy with a mix if slice of life.

If you would like to discuss more about this, we could pm each other with more ideas to help find something we both want to and can do.

Pm sent! Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back