• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to Roleplay, looking for someone to help

Jumper0

I am new to role-play, and I'm looking for a partner that can help me get into it

I would want to do a paragraph/multiparagraph roleplay. As for the story, I really dont mind what we do, but I am very good with technology and know a lot about it so something oriented around that would be fun. Also dragons are sick, so that works too.

Lol, I try to do a paragraph, at least, so I can probably help you with that. If you want?

Matreania said:
Lol, I try to do a paragraph, at least, so I can probably help you with that. If you want?
I don't need help with how to write, if thats what you're saying... I just want someone to roleplay with who is willing to bear with me a bit as I get used to it.. if you're offering to roleplay with me, then I'm down.

Hi, I would absolutely love to offer you one of your first RPs on this site. I have a few plots I would like to do, if you'd like to hear them, and I would be more than willing to hear your plot ideas.

onesada said:
Hi, I would absolutely love to offer you one of your first RPs on this site. I have a few plots I would like to do, if you'd like to hear them, and I would be more than willing to hear your plot ideas.
Sure thing :D sorry I was gone for a while, but I am back now so its all good ^-^ Just pm me, and we can work things out from there?

Matreania said:
That is what I meant yes
Well, like I said.. PM me and work things out from there? >.>

onesada said:
@Jumper0 I apologize, but I am not yet able to send PMs. Could you?
I just checked, I am not allowed to send PM's until I have 10 posts, but I think I will soon be reaching that number.

EDIT: Nevermind, only at 4 :/ Though you are at 8.

@onesada As long as you have been here for at least 24 hours you should be able to pm me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back