• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to Role-Play, just a skeleton looking for buddies

Skeleton

Your Best Friend
Greetings, friends.

I'm new to the world of role playing. I joined this site today, but I'm itching to get started.

Let me begin by saying that I'm open to any kind of role play. I really wanna do something dystopian (my main craving)...but if you don't want to do that, that's fine. I'm basically just wanting to get something started.

These are the fandoms I'm a part of, in case that interests you:

One Punch Man

Undertale

Steins;Gate

Fullmetal Alchemist

Death Note

Fallout

Bioshock Series

So, that's it, I guess. I'm fine with detailed or casual. One thing I would like is to find someone to role play with long term. Hopefully you are out there!

hey im also new to role playing and i'm also looking for some partners.... we could try fumbling our way through a casual 1x1 rp to try to get the feel of it if you want?

Hello! What did you have in mind for the dystopian?

Hey!! Id be interested in rping with you, I would consider myself a veteran at rping. After 6 years you kind of have to lol

I am totally down for a Fallout or Bioshock rp and I'll send a pm yojr way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back