• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

New to Dice RP

stellar.nova

queen of the stars
Hello there! As my title states, I am really rather new to Dice RPs. I have wanted to play D&D in the past, but it never seemed to work out. If there are any sort of RPs going on that I can join in on, and that wouldn't mind a newbie, I would love to know!

I always welcome newbies, but I don't believe I have any open spaces in anything newbie-friendly at this time.

Oh, wait, perhaps there's this A Game About Something but none of the interested parties have made a sound so it might not get off the ground.

Feel free to look through my list, in case I've forgotten an open space, and I can always let you know when I inevitably start another RP.

I've stopped doing introductory RPs for groups of newbies, since they always stall due to player inactivity.

Grey said:
I always welcome newbies, but I don't believe I have any open spaces in anything newbie-friendly at this time.
Oh, wait, perhaps there's this A Game About Something but none of the interested parties have made a sound so it might not get off the ground.

Feel free to look through my list, in case I've forgotten an open space, and I can always let you know when I inevitably start another RP.

I've stopped doing introductory RPs for groups of newbies, since they always stall due to player inactivity.
I'm not really into Nightvale, sorry. I am a quick learner though, and I am usually pretty active.

Entirely fair. I can let you know next time I definitively have an opening. How do you feel about cyberpunk noir with a fantasy twist? Or strange and horrific journeys into the underworld?

Actually, I mainly work with horror so if that's not your bag you may not enjoy my games.

Might be worth your while to check out:

Fantasy - BESM High

Realistic - Apocalypse World

Grey said:
Entirely fair. I can let you know next time I definitively have an opening. How do you feel about cyberpunk noir with a fantasy twist? Or strange and horrific journeys into the underworld?
Actually, I mainly work with horror so if that's not your bag you may not enjoy my games.

Might be worth your while to check out:

Fantasy - BESM High

Realistic - Apocalypse World
Horror is fine! I would definitely be open to both of those options!

I'm the gm for the Apocalypse World game and someone dropped out! I'd totally be willing to teach you how to play! PM me! (it's honestly the easiest and newbie friendly system i've come across)

Last edited by a moderator:
zanarkand said:
I'm the gm for the Apocalypse World game and someone dropped out! I'd totally be willing to teach you how to play! PM me! (it's honestly the easiest and newbie friendly system i've come across)
Hey is it still open? I just made a character but took it down out of confusion to the Closed prefix D:

I'm a newbie too, would like the opportunity to be a part of this!

Sure thing! Just as long as you're not the same class as the other characters then it's okay. We'll just pretend that your character was there the whole time and you can be at the end of the posting order that is listed in the oveeview. So I guess you'd just go ahead and make a post now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back