• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NEW SPLATOON RP! (OPEN AND RECRUITING)

Purple45

Oh hello there, i have a announcement to make...

I HAVE A NEW SPLATOON RP THAT I WANT TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD!

i give you, TIDAL HOSPITAL!

Now, what is Tidal Hospital?

Well, Tidal Hospital is a medical facility that is known for their high quality care and their caring doctors, nurses, and surgeons. It is located in Octo Canyon and is also in Octo Valley as well. They always take patients, but they are always welcome to new residents who are done with medical school. In this rp, you can explore new things about the hospital and make new friends.

NOTICE

You are required to make a character sheet using a template since it's helps the people your rping with understand how the character looks and acts.

Feel free to ask questions!

(I'm so sorry if it's too short, i didn't want to infodump too much...)

Wow, didn't expect people here, well, i'll set one a rp up after school (2:00 PDT)

Seems like you guys are splatoon fans, right?

Wow, didn't expect people here, well, i'll set one a rp up after school (2:00 PDT)

Yep! I haven't been able to play Splatoon 1, but I play a lot of Splatoon 2

I've been lucky enough to play both of them. Splatoon is great! Is probably my most-played game as of now.

Uh, where can i host a rp session again?

Also i'm not sure of you need to know this, but i'm a semi-literate that sometimes goes with literate instead.

You make a starting thread in the Group Roleplay section. You can also make an OOC and Character sheets thread in the extra pages section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back