• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern new Setting and plot idea .

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
So. Names red and I have a new idea I wanna try.

so. You’ve been dealing with cancer the last half a year. One day you hear the nurses in a panic as they get a new admission. It’s a 17 year old boy who lbeinh brought in in hand cuffs. You moved closer to the door so you can see what’s happening. You see me and I glance up and look at you and instantly gets a crush on me. You overhear that I was arrested for vandalism and possible mafia connections. You see thenurses examine me
And they find gigantic bruises and scars all over my body. They get me in a room and take blood and the room is besides yours. After the asement and blood work is where we start.

My oc is also gonna have cancer. Well my oc will find out from the nurse. I really wanna try this idea

I post anywhere from a sentence to a paragraph but normally I write two to thre sentences.
This is a mxf. I’ll play the male. And if you convince me then I’ll do a fxf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back