• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Search! fxf pairings.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
i figured it was time for a new thread. i'll try to make this as painless as possible.

about me:
24 y/o
she/her/hers
aspiring artist
i've found that my average writing length is usually between 450-800 words just depending on what is happening
i'm really not picky about grammar and writing length as long as i can understand what i'm reading and it moves our story along.
i'm far from perfect but i do try very hard.
love chatting! < 3
discord friendly
i typically only write fxf pairings
romantic or platonic relationships are fine. i enjoy both.
doubling is fine!

pairings:
ex/ex
vampire/human
roommates
neighbors
queen/knight
queen/commoner
human/ghost
addict/dealer
teacher/student
pirate/mermaid
goddess/goddess
goddess/vampire

these are just the ones i thought of right now. i'll try to update this with more but if you have any ideas, i'm happy to hear them out. i don't really have any solid plot ideas at the moment but i love discussing things so if you're interested in any of these, feel free to let me know and we can discuss a plot! yup, that's all! ty! : )

human/ghost looks fun! and i have a sad shortage of f/f dynamics, if you're still looking for this one ~

Ooh, Goddess and Vampire is an interesting dynamic! I'd love to build something with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back