• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New RP buddies! Ooh~

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! As you can see, I'm looking for some new RP buddies, as the last time I roleplayed on here- well the RP died out. Sad, I know. Anyway! So I been looking for someone new to roleplay with and maybe make a new friend in the process.

But I do have some rules first:
1. Let's have fun! Seriously, if the RP is getting boring, let me know so we can both figure out a way to spice it up. If I feel it's boring I'll let you know too!
2. Please have proper grammar, seriously I did an RP on another site for the past few months, and someone joined us and their grammar was so terrible that we stopped roleplaying all together. Obviously, mistakes happen, but don't roll up just like "owo whats this sempai iz so cool 4 me". I would leave and never come back if someone sent me that tbh.
3. Please, nothing violent or sexual.
4. Please let me know your triggers so we don't have them come up in an RP! I'll let you know mine as well.
5. Let me know if you're going to be gone for a few days. I'll let you know too, usually, I can respond after 8 in EST.
6. At least 2-3 paragraphs per response please, I'll do the same for you, I just don't want the RP to run dry.
7. Realistic or Anime styled OCs are fine, just as long as you don't mind the same from me!

Alright! Time for some plots!

(I can be character A or B)

Plot 1:(GxG)
Character A felt as though her life was boring, she felt like all she did was go to work, come home, and do her online college work. She wondered if anything interesting would happen to her when suddenly- BAM! Something crashed through her window and stepped out an alien girl ((Character B)). Since Character B has no way of contacting or getting back to her home planet, she's stuck here with reluctant Character A, what will happen? Will Character B's family find her? Will these two be happy together? Who knows!

Plot 2: (GxG)
Just your average storyline about two best friends who fall in love and move in together. What will happen in their lives? Cute fluffy activities ensue!

Plot 3: (GxG)
Honestly! Anything goes, if you have a plot idea drop it here I'd love to hear it, or even if you send me a starter that would be fun too!

Alright PM me if interested thanks!

I think I’d like to rp plot A. I’m just a little apprehensive because I haven’t done 1x1 since I was... 10? I think? It’s been years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back